• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Pac Man targest blast challenge

Altea77

Smash Apprentice
I got 346,540 points, bouncing the bomb off the back wall both rounds, with pacman, on level 3, but it didn't give me the challenge. Am I doing something wrong?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You have to get 300,000 in a "single round" for the challenge to count. It will NOT count if your final score adds up to exceed 300,000, but you got less than that in round 1 AND round 2.

Small Waves

Smash Cadet
Needs to be done in one bomb. Let the first one blow up on you and use the larger bomb. You get bonus points for destroying more targets with a single bomb. If you have trouble reaching the targets located further back, use the first bomb to remove some of the blocks in the front.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Im giving you the blueprints on how to finish that

1. just let the first one blow up
  2. Do 2 uncharge up smash on the bomb
  3. When in range do 6 up tilt attacks (do it right it ahould be behind you if not jump over the bomb)
  4. Final step a full changed side smash faceing the wall

If it works out that should do the trick

Raijinken

Smash Master
Youtube works wonders for all of these. Here is the video I used for that particular challenge.

If you imitate it close to perfectly (far easier than it sounds), you'll get about the same score.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Your not allowed to use bomb 1 for the challenge
That is incorrect. You can use Bomb 1 all you want, but you must score 300k or more on a single bomb. That means one of the bombs must get at least 300k alone, the other bomb doesn't matter in any way.

In other words, if Bomb 1 scores 30k, and Bomb 2 bumps your score to 340k, Bomb 2 gained 310k and you will get the challenge. But if Bomb 1 gets 140k and Bomb 2 gets 170k, then neither bomb individually scored 300k, and thus you will not unlock the challenge. And of course, whichever one breaks 300k must have also bounced the back wall.

I used that very video and got the challenge cleared, so take from that what you will.

Top Bottom