• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out of these 3 who is best with snake?

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
Hi. Me and a friend are gonna do a doubles tourny in a few days. he uses snake and i use falco, dedede, and wolf. Out of the 3 who would be the best partner for snake?

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I'd say DDD. Dthrow to Fsmash. Wolf in second probably. Falco isn't that great in doubles.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
DDD 1st, great stage control, Falco second because of his good aerial combat, wolf not so great, gets gimped fretty bad if he gets double teamed.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
DDD is clearly the best option.
Falco's air game compliments Snake really well. Second best option.
Wolf sux lol.

But this is just on paper. His playstyle is the most important thing. Test it out.

-Ran

Smash Master
Falco is typically horrible in teams since the things that make him great are less effective:

Chain Grab.
Laser Horizontal Space Control.

He dies relatively easy, and can be gimped. DDD at least can life tank for you.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I dont see why wolfwould be bad, or a worse option than falco. He seems like he'd make a pretty legitimate partner in teams.

Since Snake has the ground and DDD has the air, with double campers (grenades and waddle dees, doos, gordos bout the grenades will BOOM on the things) They're a good team but MK is better (duhhh)

RATED

Smash Lord
DDD for sure, King's Dthrow to Snake's Fsmash = excellent , also both survive a lot so both of them can switch "roles" to tank.

PS: even though my partner in teams is a TL , they are just too good together.

NNID
LilG912
I'll say DDD. DDD = defensive, Snake = aggressive.

DDD - CGs, rack some damage so Snake can kill
Snake - rack some damage w/ tilts and kill

Both of them is heavy weights, It will be hard to knock them off stage.

Top Bottom