• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[OST] Finally! Original Brawl OST ripped!

NessPaulaJeffPoo

Smash Cadet
i got it all by using utorrent. very easy, and thank you so much.

i think the Metroid and Metal Gear music is the most impressive.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Are some of the songs missing? I heard a rearrangement of a Super Mario RPG theme (some forest song...) on a custom stage, and yet it's not part of the 314...
That's not from the soundtrack, that song has a very popular remix fanbase :p

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
Not much to say other than Brawl's soundtrack rocks!

But I actually came to post just to say a HUGE thank-you to Xane for this awesome torrent & rip. :D

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I thank the topic starter for ripping and posting the music here. I'm really surprised by the awesome quality of the music in Brawl, they really went over the top with this much tracks.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Yes. YES. YES!

Sonic Boom is in! YES!

Sonic Booooooooom, Sonic Booooooooooom, Sonic Booooooooooooooooom!

D.Q

Smash Apprentice
*facepalm*
just realized that was the Metal Gear 2 main theme, not the Metal Gear Solid 2 main theme
D=
I wanted an epic Metal Gear Solid 2 remix. I mean, it's one of the classics. All the epicness that just radiates from the original...such a shame. And is anyone actually gonna use Snake eater as one of the playable themes? lol

starfx6464

Smash Rookie
I downloaded the torrent and have to say it's awesome.

However, am I the only one having trouble with "Battlefield v2" (X25)? It seems to only be silence when I try to play it. Any ideas/help?:confused:

espio87

Smash Ace
*facepalm*
just realized that was the Metal Gear 2 main theme, not the Metal Gear Solid 2 main theme
D=
I wanted an epic Metal Gear Solid 2 remix. I mean, it's one of the classics. All the epicness that just radiates from the original...such a shame. And is anyone actually gonna use Snake eater as one of the playable themes? lol
still, the Metal Gear 2 theme is actually pretty good.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Are you ****ing kidding me it took over 10 hrs to download and it was at 99% complete for about 2 min. it went back to 98%. Now when ever it gets to 10 sec. left then it jumps back up to 2 min.

Moustachio

Smash Apprentice
Can someone explain how to download a "torrent". I tried to download it, but my took 2 secs to download the thing and I tried clicking it, but it says that it does not know how to read the program. Please help, I really want to listen to the soundtrack! Also, if someone could explain how to download it in mp3 format, then that would be very appreciated. Thanks again!

starfx6464

Smash Rookie
Are you sure you aren't listening to X24? all X24 is is about 12 seconds of silence.
Thank you. I went back and check and found out when I renamed the tracks, I screwed up 'cause that X24 was missing from the list and ended up double entering something later and didn't catch it. An idiot is me.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The Donkey Kong Country music is definetly a welcome addition into Brawl...It had some really good music...

Glade we at least got 2 of my favorites

TheCanuck75

Smash Apprentice
I have really enjoyed listening to all the music. They did a great job with this list. Dark World theme from Link to the Past is amazing!

But to include the Golden Sun battle music and not have Issac in the game..... it is a crime!

Lithos

Smash Cadet
They really went above and beyond in the music department. Hats off to the all-star list of composers that got it done. :chuckle:

Strongobado

Smash Cadet
Before you read, I want to say sorry for posting this in the wrong place...TWICE!!

I really didn't mean to, but here is my thought.

Music...can anything COMPARE???

Alright, I'm listening to the soundtrack right now,

And I think I'm about to cry. This music is truly epic.

The feeling of nostalgia is closing in on me. Memories of my childhood, times with friends. The old is here, the new as well. Songs have a power that nothing else has, and video game music is no different.

This ultimate compliation will be one to remember. And I'm so glad to be able to appreciate this.

Music is big in my life, so if you play any instruments, please share. I play Trombone and Piano, and yeah, its pretty big in my life.

Anyway...I just wanted to say that.

If you're strong, you can fly,
you can reach the other side of the rainbow.
It's alright, take a chance,
'cause there is no circumstance
that you can't handle

when you use your mind

Sonic Boom, trouble
keeps you runnin' faster

Sonic Boom, save the
planet from disaster

Through the dark, to the light
It's a super sonic flight
gotta keep it goin'

Sonic Boom.

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
Not to come off as a pokemon addic, but route 209, had some of the most awesome music Ive hered, I can't beleive its in brawl, sweet

Grifflame

Smash Cadet
I can't believe how many of these songs I recognize. Some of the remixes are especially appreciated since I play the trumpet myself.

One more thing; all of the Kirby music totally rocks!

Ridley22

Smash Ace
YES!!!! It'sfinally done and it is AWESOME even though I'm only on the 12th song out of 312.

Metal B

Smash Journeyman
I have really enjoyed listening to all the music. They did a great job with this list. Dark World theme from Link to the Past is amazing!

But to include the Golden Sun battle music and not have Issac in the game..... it is a crime!
He is an AT =)

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
*listens to OST*

Niiice.

*Sees Dark World Woods on the tracklist*

Xane, where do you live, my new best friend?

*Listens*

Seriously. I'm so happy...

Hungry_Homer111

Smash Rookie
I love this soundtrack so much. I am still downloading it (taking so long...), but I've heard a lot of it already. I just have to say wow. They do an amazing job at remixing some of these songs, and I'm glad that they have a lot of the originals in there too.

Thanks so much for sharing this. I really can't wait until it's done downloading so that I can have what is probably the best soundtrack on a videogame ever.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I'm sorry but I have to ask... how to I get it? =[

I tried the other thread but my computer doesn't work with .rar's for some reason. And I heard something about just needed something simple to get the torrent.

M.K

Level 55
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

Tane No Uta! Tane No Uta! Tane No Uta! YAY! YAY! OMG YAY! *headsplodegasm*

Robble

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, something I wanted to share with you fellow music enthusiasts out there:

Go to song Y05. A friend tells me that iTunes identifies it as Boss Battle Theme 1, on the first post it's called The Subspace Emissary - Battle Theme. The song is 3:53 long.

Go to about 1:35 in the song and listen starting at 1:37. 8 notes are played on an organ. Those are the first 8 notes of the Temple of Fiends music from Final Fantasy 1, without a doubt. Proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPNRqjAYHgs

Go to 3:45 and listen. Totally Final Fantasy 1 music.

So what do you guys think? Did Uematsu create this song as well and this is his footprint? Or do you think this was just an homage? I guess it could be a coincidence but that's a bit of a stretch considering how the music kind of highlights those 8 notes and Uematsu made the main theme.

Anyway, just something I'm sure a few people out there would like to know. Best soundtrack ever, by the way.

Darkjad

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry but I have to ask... how to I get it? =[

I tried the other thread but my computer doesn't work with .rar's for some reason. And I heard something about just needed something simple to get the torrent.
Download Winrar for Windows, UnrarX for Mac. That'll open a .rar

ninjitsian

Smash Rookie
so wait what do you do if you want to download only parts of the soundtrack? actually lol how do you download any of it?

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I'm ashamed to admit I don't know where in WW Molegra is from.

It's from one of the bosses right? (The one in the wind dungeon?)

Nodonn

Smash Cadet
It's from the boss that looks like Twinmold (the two big worms from MM )

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
They're on megaupload, in 4 parts. But you do need WinRAR for them.

The links are on page 37 of this thread :p

Wolf E. Urameshi

Smash Journeyman
Thank you very much for all this, my good sirs. If I may, I have a great idea: upload the OST to Filefront.com. I know from experience that Filefront is one of the best filehosters around: you can download at max capacity and speed, and it's great. The OST itself is related to the game, so I don't think they'll take it down (Filefront has a habit of taking down files unrelated to games.) Not sure if it was posted previously (the Filefront.com idea) but nonetheless I hope it helps. Once again, thank you very much for this upload. :D

Top Bottom