• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OSI Presents: Charity Gaming III

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
lol its like $15... if you really don't have money, why not donate some blood or something? they'll give you like $50 for it.
It's plasma you donate and it's 40 bucks for the first time around here. Still, a very legit point.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Only a few more days! I am definetly bringing a gamecube, Melee, and memory card. Can you feel the HYPE?! ....well, I know I do lol

Ray T

Smash Cadet
The Ohio State University | Columbus, OH USA
Also, for those of you on campus, please be sure to put up flyers for our tournament in dorms and classroom buildings, wherever you do not see any. we have 3-4 days left to hype this tournament to resident Ohio State students, and we would like to get a strong showing from them for all three games. If you do not have any flyers, please contact us at
oh.smash.initiative@gmail.com
Thanks!

Ray T

Smash Cadet
The Ohio State University | Columbus, OH USA
64 will happen at the same time as melee/brawl. So the 64 doubles will take place as the melee/brawl doubles are going on and the singles for all three will start hopefully at the same time, although we may start one sooner than the other if there is a large disparity in entrants between tournaments.

SDM

Smash Cadet
By the way, if anyone can bring TVs, we might be able to waive your venue fee as well! And for those interested, there will be a meeting at the Union tomorrow, so come if you can!

oliman

Smash Journeyman
hey AZ do you wanna mm? i think i can beat you this time and im salty about last time

BeanBurrito

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm new to the smash scene, but I'm really trying to find people to play brawl against at U Dayton. I'm definitely coming to this though, it'll be good to play new people. Anyone at UD that wants to play, message me

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Anyone out there coming from north-west or west from Indiana or somethin'? Just curious, last minute tournament-drool lmao. I live in West Lafayette IN (Purdue). If not it's coo' just checking...

SDM

Smash Cadet
Invite everyone that you know that would love to come play, but make sure they come around 11 AM if they plan on playing in the tournament!

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Anyone out there coming from north-west or west from Indiana or somethin'? Just curious, last minute tournament-drool lmao. I live in West Lafayette IN (Purdue). If not it's coo' just checking...
pretty much all the IN kids will be going to big house (for melee).

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
It is officially the day of the tournament! I am now bringing 3 guests :D Although, sadly they are entering Brawl, but its still okay. MELEE TIME!!!!

Top Bottom