• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Original Brawl Stages?

Sebovich

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to play P:M with the original Brawl Stages, Like Luigis Mansion, Wario Ware (With all the minigames) and 75M?

I am really liking the stages that are in P:M, but sometimes I just want to play those old ones for fun!

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Since nobody has suggested this already, you could install libertyernie's Classic Expansion Pack for P:M. It adds back all the altered Project M stages without getting rid of them. You can find it here. Although since the stages aren't in their original positions they won't have the sound effects and such. But still fun to play on.

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Since nobody has suggested this already, you could install libertyernie's Classic Expansion Pack for P:M. It adds back all the altered Project M stages without getting rid of them. You can find it here. Although since the stages aren't in their original positions they won't have the sound effects and such. But still fun to play on.
Definitely your best option.

Sebovich

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the replies. :)
I just like to play with items and non-tournament stages for fun sometimes, I prefer playing tournament rules though.

Top Bottom