• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

FoosJr

Smash Ace
that is a bad thing, i always thought that most oregon people like to play washington people, at least i do. I just get annoyed with anyone that whines and complains the entire time. A lot of people in Oregon do it too, but i guess according to James, Washington is were whining and complaining started:laugh:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Bart, your new signature is totally boss.

And... why do I feel like I've been gone for ages when it's only been a few days since I could last check this thread?

Upside-down Kirby FTW!
<(.-.)>

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, we should love being lied to about turnouts every single time. "25 people easy" "A bunch of people who arn't on the forums are going"

Nate spends alot of gas money on us, and Otto and I don't pay because we don't have jobs, so we just count on him winning so we don't feel guilty. When he only wins like his entry fee back though, I have to like give him head so I can still hang with him. The gas money and time wasn't worth a turnout of like 10 where half of the people left immediately into the tournament. =/

I don't see why we wouldn't complain. At least we didn't ***** about starch.

Hanging out in OR with you guys was fun, but I'd rather have stayed at Nate's and not lost 30$ to food and entry.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
The only reason why I'd go is to get better, that's all that's on my mind... If getting better costs $10 then I'm up for it... Still doubt I'd win though.

And yeah if they don't show up in TANGs then there's less room to get better for the people who actually have a chance at beating them.

And everyone knows knocking someone in the loser bracket is fun, thats all I want (besides getting better)

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Wow, people should stop speaking German, that is one of the most annoying languages imo. Also, I'm think of having a ssb64 tournament at buzz's place seeing as he has the entire downstairs of his house to himself. The only problem would be people leaving at 5 am and pounding on the door his step dad might end up shooting someone... Another problem would be the amount of people that would be there, If i did hold a ssb64 tournament who would come? Please say if you are interested in it or not, if enough people are then I'll try to get it organiszed.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I've set up a tournament at Big City Gamin' on the last weekend of this month (April 28th). I'm going to go make a thread today.

Foos, I believe I found your cell phone electrical adapter device. (It's black with grey buttons on the side).

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Timmy: That may be a bad idea, since I'm pretty sure James is holding TANG that weekend.

Foos: Firstly, no banging on the door occurred. Secondly, can we let it die please? Yes, we were at fault, no, it was not as big a deal as everyone seems to be making it out to be. Also: Why SSB64? That's like having a SF2:ST tournament.

Oh wait, they still hold those.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Last I heard, TANG was on the 14th, unless it's ".5" TANG.
Either way, that's the only day that BCG had available, so it's set in stone.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Josh and I have withdrawn from DAN. Sorry timmy/tommy, you'll have to find another way down there.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
That sucks that it's on the 14th, too much stuff is going down for me then, I'm having my birthday party then. But on the flip side Should be a lot easier for me to get to tournaments now, less school time.

Digital Watches, I've decided to hold a ssb64 tournament because I like that game too, and I've never played a tournament for it. I would just like to play it with other people, see how good they are. Also, why not.

Binx

Smash Master
LOL @ step 29 Swim across the atlantic ocean 3400+ miles rofl. Im not gauranteeing anything, but I have been playing a TON of smash lately, and I think I might come to the next tang, hopefully my friend Minh will want to come as well, he is pretty **** decent, he took 3rd place at a corvallis tournament, getting knocked out by Riot, who was in turn beaten by Chris. I think I am improving alot though, and it would be really fun to test out my new skills.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
That sucks that it's on the 14th, too much stuff is going down for me then, I'm having my birthday party then. But on the flip side Should be a lot easier for me to get to tournaments now, less school time.

Digital Watches, I've decided to hold a ssb64 tournament because I like that game too, and I've never played a tournament for it. I would just like to play it with other people, see how good they are. Also, why not.
Actually, the whole question was to set up the SF2:ST joke.

T!mmy: Talk to James about TANG, what I said was all hearsay.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
I'm back. Did you guys even notice I was gone? Oh ya, Now that Kevvviiinnn is out of the way, I can claim my rightful title of Oregon's Youngest Smasher.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
So yeah, no TANG this month I guess. Alex, we are probably just going to move them back to Jesse's, so new rule, the wonders of your house is now Oregon's biggest secret.

Timmy, TANG was sort of scheduled for the 28th, but this works out better.

I'm going to get Jesse to post OC George's number. Everyone should call it daily and tell him to come and bring the MCS.

It's really hard to post on the Wii when your hands are freezing.

Foos - Jesse and I would go to that 64 tournament maybe.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Josh and I have withdrawn from DAN. Sorry timmy/tommy, you'll have to find another way down there.
I have received a premonition from... Leonard Nemoy! And in that premonition, the car I was riding to Washington erupted in a fiery ball of cucumbers. So perhaps it isn't meant for me to go after all.

At least that's what I'll tell everyone, as it's more spectacular than simply not having a ride.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Haha. You could post in a californian thread to see if any are passing through with room. Or ask your dad.

Top Bottom