• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

T0MMY

Smash Master
Josh: Shayna is interested in dating a music major, she plays tuba and put a good word in for you tallish good looks.

Dawg: Falco > Fox, always has been, and nobody but me realized this until recently but they're still dumb enough to think Fox is top of the tiers. Eventually everyone will realize Pichu >> Fox + Falco. Also, you'd better hurry on your return to get all the girls, because George snagged Jaymie, J-rad is swooping down on Shayna, and I have Kat clutched in my talons. You might be left with Foos (but I saw some questionable action between him and James last TANG).

Duke: I don't have to explain anything. Just memorize what I say and live your life by it.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
hey what happened between me james and george was just that once, and House of Good Fourtune was involved so get off me. Also james I can't go to Canadia in April :( my mom said it was because it's illegal for miners to cross the border without a parent/gardian also because i don't have a passport, but yea, that means i can't go, but i still might be able to attend seattle.

Dawg

Smash Apprentice
Dawg: Falco > Fox, always has been, and nobody but me realized this until recently but they're still dumb enough to think Fox is top of the tiers. Eventually everyone will realize Pichu >> Fox + Falco. Also, you'd better hurry on your return to get all the girls, because George snagged Jaymie, J-rad is swooping down on Shayna, and I have Kat clutched in my talons. You might be left with Foos (but I saw some questionable action between him and James last TANG).
hell yeah thats what im talkin about *plays smash for the hawt chix* :cool:

I really need to do something about this sig lol, all the other members have moved onto new chapters in their lives(girlfriend, WoW and jail from left to right skipping me and Chang of course - lol yep Fuzz went to jail for selling drugs lolololololooooolllll dont do drugs kids)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Lol. The fuzz got The Fuzz.

Is it just me or does it seem like Oregon goes up to WA ever other week?

Digital Watches

Smash Ace

Balloon

Smash Lord
James or whoever, if I drive up to Portland would you be willing to drive me the rest of the way to Bellingham?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
<3 OR.

You guys know you wanna carpool up here.

I mean, EVERYBODY'S DOING IT! >_>

But really, this tourney is looking big....and awesome. *check out confo list on 1st page*

OC George

Smash Apprentice
hell yeah thats what im talkin about *plays smash for the hawt chix* :cool:

I really need to do something about this sig lol, all the other members have moved onto new chapters in their lives(girlfriend, WoW and jail from left to right skipping me and Chang of course - lol yep Fuzz went to jail for selling drugs lolololololooooolllll dont do drugs kids)
Dawg, doesnt TRON go to Oregon State University? I remember playin him, and saying he was good friends with Ratking and you. And of course he played ganon and got his butt kicked but i believe that was him.... right?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I remember this topic. Yeah, that was him George.
By the way, when is UO vs OSU?

OC George

Smash Apprentice
I remember this topic. Yeah, that was him George.
By the way, when is UO vs OSU?
UO vs OSU..... Ducks vs Beavers...? No offense to UO, but OSU would tear UO apart. Unless Timmy and Tommy play for UO, then and only then would UO have a fighting chance....and a great chance at that!!! OSU doesnt have the best players in the world....but ive seen some of UO play... and even JRad said his team wasnt to good. He is the best on his team. If UO comes here, then we would be willing to play. OSU doesn't want to travel 45 min just to play a lil and come back.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Last I heard, they didn't drop it entirely, just got rid of the pro circuit for SSBM. But I guess that's pretty much the same thing.

--
If any of the UO smashers actually practiced, I would say they'd have a good chance at winning without t0mmy or my help. But, I digress.

That reminds me, Josh, you should bring Scott and Josh2 to the next SF:E.

Ronin, come to SF:E also.

Edit:

I am now a Smash Lord. ha ha ha!

Thou hast gained a new level!
HP +10, MP +6, Mindgames +1337
Thou hast learned a new combo!

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Actually George, I'm pretty darn certain we can give you a run for your money. It might end up being 4v4 now though, since one of them is kinda flakey and has been "giving up video games"(or trying, addicted to WoW, you know), but it's okay cause he's the stupid bombing Link, and is actually second worst of us. Thank goodness, he used to be second best before I found the others.
When is the next SFE? They'd love to come. Gotta get Byron and friends too.

Also, I was thinking on doing what the WWU smash club is doing.. making it an open tournament and getting really organized for it. Along with crew battles, either strictly OSU vs UO or a collection of crews from all over, whatever it is that you cats do with multiple crews.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure that next friday, the 9th, would be good for UO vs OSU. And you guys would be coming here, no johns. How's that sound?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm sure UO would give OSU a run for their money too, but is MCS playing for OSU? That is the question. Plus there's OC-George, of course, that's two high-calibur smashers right there.

How about we combine SF:E with the UO vs OSU crew battle? That would be the weekend of the 9th. I'll ask Shin and Derick, you ask Byron and friends.

Ronin, is that a good weekend for you?

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I have 4 seats in my car, Jesse, Foos, and Bart get priority on taking them. So since there's like 5 others who want to go as well, maybe Eugene should get a car pool for the WA thing.

I think my car will end up being me, Jesse, FoosJr, and Jonny or Digital Watches.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think April 21st is past spring break anyway, so I'd be in Eug. How are we getting to WA guys? Maybe Josh2 could drive if he's up for going, which he probably would be now that I think about it.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who doesn't think it's funny that a (friend?) went to jail and it's become a joke topic? I think that's pretty misfortunate, and sort of sad.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
An empathetic arch for most of humanity, I guess. Same reason that, say, five thousand people - regardless of who they were - die from some natural disaster wouldn't be considered happy news in my book.
Unless they happened to be black people, nobody likes them.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I don't remember, but misfortunate doesn't seem to work where you used it, at least according to the two definitions I got at dictionary.com. It just bugged me cause I kept reading it the way you wrote it xD.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Friend, aquaintence, stranger, foe... I was just pointing out the irony.

That WWE .jpg was indeed awesome.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I sense another Low Tier tourney @ SF:E...
Jrad's Mewtwo would be a good contender if he didn't SD so much. :wink:

Speaking of which, how about SF:E March for the weekend of the 9th?

Top Bottom