• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
I had the weirdest dream last night, I dreamt that t!MmY came up to Salem we played smash for a long time, but you could only 1 stock me each match, I don't think I won anyone of them though. Then we went outside to play Basketball and a bunch of these black guys started shooting at us and you pulled out a sword and reflected all the bullets that came at you, and I shot back with my own gun. Then you threw a bunch of knives and they all died, then you went home. Weird huh?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Okay, I don't think I had a SINGLE match with you guys where I didn't kill myself at least once. Josh watched nearly every one and confirms. D:

ps tim/tom hook me up with that girl, she was way attractive. :> :> :>

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Doc, that wasn't a dream. It was all 100% real. And I was sandbagging in smash, basketball, and swordplay.

Josh, I saw her first!

SCAVENGER

Smash Cadet
Dude, I would have the best chances with the lady...

BTW I just got a Wii it's pretty awesome...I'm gonna get zelda, excite, and steel first

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I just got a Wii, from Fred Meyers on Saturday the 17th. I have Wii sports, twilight princess and Rayman.

I am already halfway through the water temple. Is that bad?

T0MMY

Smash Master
That does seem like something that would happen with t!mmy. And we did just get a whole lot of knives (throwing knives included).

Josh, I'll see about setting you two up, but I heard something from her friend that she doesn't date anyone. But I bet you could pull it off with your suave charm and tallishly good looks.
That's the good thing about SF:E girls are always stopping by. Too bad the bikini carwash girls moved out and the nudist next door went to Argentina or something like that.

Duke, I'm surprised you could get past that goat herding... groan. Twilight Princess is the worst Best Game I've played since Metroid Prime and Halo.

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
Twilight princess is amazing! So far I like it better than OOT, though it will never beat a link to the past.

The water temple was fairly frustrating, my friend actually got himself permanently stuck in it due to a glitch in version 1.0 wii's.

I honestly think though that the only games worth buying for the wii right now are zelda and wario ware.

Dawg

Smash Apprentice
so when did they make falco top tier? gay imo hes terrible. hey james did you get a new SN or just block me on AIM or something

this thread is now open for discussion about Dawg's return to smash and, completely unrelated, the reoccuring theme in movies where the main character goes on hiatus from something and returns to beat the tar out of everyone and save the day/get the girl

BTW whos this new oregon guy whos supposed to be good or something

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
falco has been top for quite some while now, he is even considered by many to be better than fox. go to the next tang (this weekend), we should play. quarter mm my bowser?

Dawg

Smash Apprentice
falco has been top for quite some while now, he is even considered by many to be better than fox. go to the next tang (this weekend), we should play. quarter mm my bowser?
do people seriously play for quarters now

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Tommy, I was kidding about hooking me up with her. but hey, if it happens that I do see her again, you know, I'll do my thang XD

Dawg:

Juce

Smash Ace
<-- James

Tyler, I don't have you blocked, I just haven't really been on the last couple weeks, although I see you every now and then.

Also, we may have found Russ. From Gamecrazy.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace

SCAVENGER

Smash Cadet
How do I get on the competitive players list? I have been to two tournaments both being TANG...

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I'm hereby declaring a best 2 out of 3 $5 dollar money match with Afermath next TANG, or what ever else we go do.

I've reviewed the weekend and assesed my problems. Now I can wave dodge exceptionally and much much more, even shining, i have that down where I can edge guard with it or do the combo with falco.

So, by tomorrow I should have some details whether or not we can do the next TANG in portland.

Top Bottom