• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon PR! updated 10/17/2014

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Oregons Top 10
Gage | 1.2
Jesse | 1.8 | Sherwood?
Binx | 3.2
Minh | 3.6
Ratking | 5.2
Jonny | 6.4 |
Keeper | 6.6 | West Linn?
Foos | 8.2 |
Bird | 8.6 | Corvallis
AlienAllen | 10 | Corvallis

Let's add locations to the list.

keeper

Smash Champion
Oregons Top 10
Gage | 1.2 One with the Kelp/Floater/Somewhere near Concordia I think/Free Spirit
Jesse | 1.8 | Sherwood
Binx | 3.2 Beaverton/Portland
Minh | 3.6 Portland/Corvallis
Ratking | 5.2 Sellwood
Jonny | 6.4 | ****ING HIP *** PORTLAND
Keeper | 6.6 | Lake Oswego
Foos | 8.2 | Oregon City
Bird | 8.6 | Corvallis
AlienAllen | 10 | Corvallis

Let's add locations to the list.
I even have my location listed. lol

keeper

Smash Champion
Maybe if I use red, it'll show my rage.

They're pretty close, yeah. West Linn is closer to the freeway, Lake Oswego is closer to the river and Portland.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
I DONT ****ING LIVE IN OREGON CITY WTF?!?! I live in Portland, where the kids are hip. **** Oregon ****ty. (No offense to OC Foos, Buzz, George, or Tyler)

keeper

Smash Champion
I DONT ****ING LIVE IN OREGON CITY WTF?!?! I live in Portland, where the kids are hip. **** Oregon ****ty. (No offense to OC Foos, Buzz, George, or Tyler)
There, I fixed it. I assumed you had a congenital disorder that attached you to Foos at the hip.

debaser

Smash Lord
just tell the cashier you need to save a beached whale. or your comically over-sized friend is stuck in a doorway. or you have a plan to get ***** later.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
No one was able to get hold of Jesse to have him accept the group invitation right away, but we waited for his full list.
Oh cool. Kyle's post made it seem like he didn't know anything about the list.

Oregon PR was, and will once again be the downfall of the community.
This is highly unlikely, especially because PRs were never the downfall of the community. XD

Edit:
Oh yeah, I linked this PR on the AiB Oregon PR page!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Oh, I see, you're counting the one on AiB with the one here. XD
I thought you meant two PRs here on SWF (the old PR got closed down).

Speaking of the PR that I put up... did anyone notice that Peach Masta (OMGage) got a perfect average?
[FONT=courier new,courier]Name Avg.
Gage 1.000[/FONT]

That's pretty awesome!

cmin

Smash Ace
So, which list should I believe? I'm liking the list where I'm 4th more than the other list with batman stuff

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The list with the "Arkam City" theme includes only tournament data for Q3 (Aug-Sept-Oct), which is before you started entering tournaments again. If you want a more current update with BB5 included just go with the panelist PR here since the next "Performance-based PR" won't be calculated until the end of Q4 (Nov-Dec-Jan).

I think you gave me a good idea to do 'monthly reports' though. These would be summaries of the current Quarter including stats for all competitors in Oregon leading up to the final ranking at the end of the Quarter.

If you guys want, I could do this for Novemeber.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I've added the November update. With it you can track your score as we progress through the fourth Quarter of the year. You can find it in the announcements at the AiB Ultimate Oregon PR, but I've also included it at the end of this post.

Name____ Average
Cminh____0.667
Jonny____0.667
Binx_____0.600
FoosJr___0.600
CatDocta_0.500
Jayce____0.500
Ratking__0.500
Bird_____0.333
Jiz-zard 0.333
Postman__0.333
Ryan_____0.333
Tudios___0.333
Tuen_____0.333
Alien____0.000
Brick____0.000
Kazuki___0.000
NIBS_____0.000
Panda____0.000
THC______0.000
Wad______0.000

Edit:
Note that the above does not necessarily depict your actual ranking, it is simply a summary of Q4 so far (and there has only been BB5 in Q4 up to this point).

keeper

Smash Champion
Oregon is either going to always have a really volatile PR or one that some individuals aren't happy with, depending on the method used. At least, that's my impression.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Oregon Every Region is either going to always have a really volatile PR or one that some individuals aren't happy with. XD

I think that Binx et al are doing a fine job so far with starting up this PR. It's going to have a few bumps along the way but as of now they're starting at a good pace. Also, Gage is a panelist so it's all good.

Top Bottom