• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Power Rankings: Updated 02/04/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Yeah - I'm gonna **** you.

I meant online, because name changes are becoming more frequent, so I was wondering if I'd already heard of either of you.

messiahfreak2000

Smash Apprentice
NNID
messiahfreak2000
lol.

no, the name is the same online. i use the same name pretty much anywhere u find it. my bro never uses smashboards at all.

do u go to the college? we may have passed by each other and never knew it.

messiahfreak2000

Smash Apprentice
NNID
messiahfreak2000
I won't be able to smash for a while. The only time I get to is late at night now. school and work take up the rest of the time. Saturday's I'm occasionally free. We should try get Zodiac and any of the other "four" people in Bend together for a Smashfest.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Zodiac, Dante, Civil and I had a **** good smashfest tonight. Pichu had a field day. ^_^ PM me your number so I can get a hold of you next time we smash.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Tight. If I'm in Oregon sometime over the summer wanna play? Might be able to drive there or meet halfway or something.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
haha oregon is pretty tight. Id like to get a better smash connection between you guys an like ID and WA. Ill def try in the future to make more oregon tourneys and smashfest and you guys should do the same. :) no homo.

Also did anyone accidentally take a silver controller and realize it wasnt theirs from the apt last sunday. It says "prm" in faded letters. If so jussts post a thread somewhere so we can get it back. the prime is sad :(

messiahfreak2000

Smash Apprentice
NNID
messiahfreak2000
apparently like 8. just got a pm from Zodiac with his known list. most are more melee centric i think (brawl gets no love...haha).

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
apparently like 8. just got a pm from Zodiac with his known list. most are more melee centric i think (brawl gets no love...haha).
Thats good news, you should have like a mini tourney or something for me:laugh:.

I'm thinking due to some changes in Idaho plans it will be the weekend of the 28th when i go to bend, at first it was going to be later because Idaho was going to go to that WA tourney but now Idaho cant so we're going to mango juice which made me have to switch the dates around.

Zodiac i think i played you a long time ago when you held a spring break tourney, I got 4th lost to juice twice (winners and losers bracket :() but i beat DMStudios

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Any one for Oregon going to genesis? Just asking because i plan on going but can't really go with idaho seeing as how im going to move to OR around then.

messiahfreak2000

Smash Apprentice
NNID
messiahfreak2000
i am completely planning on going and hopefully, it will be a family trip so i don't have to pay for gas and food :chuckle:.

Moochero

Smash Cadet
Well erk and I play like all the time and stuff, so I'm sure eventually we'll start hosting stuff. Oregon's actually looking pretty good in the melee department right about now :D

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Well erk and I play like all the time and stuff, so I'm sure eventually we'll start hosting stuff. Oregon's actually looking pretty good in the melee department right about now :D
thats pretty tight then. I might have to stop by and kickit wit u guys for a minute sometime.

anyone goin to mango juice??

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
sucks. Its gonna be tight

edit: Aftermath is on his way

are anyof you thinking about coming up to sylers tourney on march 28th. Canada is coming and maybe some ppl from idaho but cant trust them lol

mlgc4

Smash Apprentice
I need a ride to grunts tournament in april(11th)
I heard bart is going & zodiac is too so if one of you guys can give me a ride that would be great.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I need a ride to grunts tournament in april(11th)
I heard bart is going & zodiac is too so if one of you guys can give me a ride that would be great.
oh **** oregons coming lol. thats tight. we can probably make this a gangsta size tourney.

@aftermath how was the juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom