• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange/LA County Smashers Refresh

Autumn Leaf

Smash Rookie
I already looked at the other Orange County/LA thread and wasn't sure if people were still looking at it, so I made a new one.

I'm looking to step up my game and possibly get into local tourneys, and, of course, to meet fellow smashers. I usually only play my brothers, but I've been branching out to some casual university games at UCI and Cal Poly Pomona (freshman at CPP). We've (my two brothers and I) been improving each other over the years =P Hopefully we've gotten pretty decent by now.

I play Link, the next youngest plays Marth, and the next Mario.

We reside in Anaheim, CA, and I can travel as far as Long Beach and LA downtown if the reasons are good enough =P People can meet at my place too - we've got plenty of tvs to play on - bring your own cubes and controllers if we do use more than one tv.

Call me or hit me up on AIM if you're interested =) Wouldn't mind getting to know more people who are also into Smash.

Cell#: (714) 651-7086
AIM: importjunjun

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Smashfest at his place! =]

Call me up on Monday after 12, I'll see what me and my friend doing, if we're not busy, you can play against Cal Poly's best Young Link and Zelda =]

Top Bottom