• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange County La Habra's Best "R3zz3Ricted." tournament at Game Crazy

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Helllo Every Body I am proud to present La Habra's Best at the Game Crazy in La Habra.

La Habra is a little town that has little morals "We like our cars fast and our banks closed."

Anyways:
La Habra's Crew is hosting a small tournament capped at 24-27 people. If you are interseted please e-mail me at jovanbessette@yahoo.com. It's free entry so no worries about cash. the prize is TBA, don't know yet.

The date will be in two-three weeks from now more details when you e-mail me. First 25 people that e-mail me will be considered in the tournament and will be given the exact time and date and location aswell. People who post and say there comming and don't e-mail me saying they want to sign up are considerd not in the tournament.

Sure to have fun, there are plenty of places to eat around the area that are walking distance.

The game rules apply to the Smashers code of ethics.

Get there early for warm ups.

See you there and make sure to bring your game, La habra's crew will be there not to mention other top smashers in the valley.

UPDATE: There will be a special guest apperence. DSF will be attending the event but has agreed on only playing friendlys

UPDATE: 8/14/06 Ok since there is a confilct of unwillingness I am giong to release the address of the location BUT "WARNING" If not authenticated by the Game Crazy rules listed above you will be banned from the tournament. Also, please do not show up with other people that did not enter legaly.

UPDATE 8/22/06, ATTENTION: There is only 4 slots available to enter the tournament. The date and time will be either e-mailed to you or I will call you up if I can't reach you by e-mail.

IT'S COMMING

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!!

Please scroll up to see the latest for La Habra's Best.

Sorry the date is still TBA.

Blood Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Isnt the Game Crazy in Hollywood Video or at where the Regal 16 is?? if so then its really close to me =) i just need the date of the event and i may be able to go

unliscenced Dr. Mario

Smash Cadet
Isnt the Game Crazy in Hollywood Video or at where the Regal 16 is?? if so then its really close to me =) i just need the date of the event and i may be able to go
Yeah i think so the Regal is like a 5 minute walk or so from the game crazy right?... and if its really close to u then u cant really live that far from me. cuz i can walk there in like 10 minutes. do you know where Oeste Park is? the 1 on Lambert Road? if ur not busy on sundays lemme know so we can smash it up!

Blood Falcon

Smash Journeyman
no sorry i don't know. I live between the ARCO on Beach and Hillsborough and Behringer Park (if you don't kno wher that is, it is rly close to the Golf Course on Alicante and Santa Gertrudes) so it isn't really close by foot.

Zander805

Smash Ace
I would try to make it, but I can't find the place on Google Maps... Can you give a somewhat 'better' address please? If this place isn't too far away I will try to make it, but I can't come if I dunno where it is.

Top Bottom