• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oops I did it Again! - Chicago May 19th

LinksterJake88

Smash Apprentice
well alright, since I have no idea what swiss is, whatre the odds of the singles starting 4 pm or after, cuz then i would most likely make it. BTW does swiss mean that I'll be more efficient than 2 and out?

Scythe

Smash Master
Maybe you should just do double elimination, i want to do singles this time.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Depending on who around me is planning on going, i might not be able to make this anymore. That means Hoelfer will have to play someone else 1st round. (with less trixies of course]

Banned via Administration
Maybe you should just do double elimination, i want to do singles this time.
maybe you should stop making johns

well alright, since I have no idea what swiss is, whatre the odds of the singles starting 4 pm or after, cuz then i would most likely make it. BTW does swiss mean that I'll be more efficient than 2 and out?
swiss means u r guaranteed a game for each round and we will prob do like 6 or something, so 6 games.

and ya it'll prob start like 4pm or after.

so like, i REALLY hope tink is my partner. this is sorta ******** cuz now im relying completely on him....

we are not gonna use the stage list that's on the first post. that list is ridiculously awful.

1. it has been agreed previously we are doing swiss

2. those stages, aside from not being used in any other tournaments, would make swiss undoable. so no, we aren't going to use them.

Scythe

Smash Master
Teams-
1st- Tink and Chen
2nd- Eddie and Cunning
3rd- Scythe and Arty

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm in the process of changing where i live, so videos will not be up as soon as i usually upload them. While waiting, you should go practice a cheap-a$$ space animal, it's the only way to be cool.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh FTR i am teh ice hockey champion after tourny it was decided even tohugh i had lost to tink b4 i ***** damian with teh camping and holding of the puck.

Zjiin

Smash Master
heh FTR i am teh ice hockey champion after tourny it was decided even tohugh i had lost to tink b4 i ***** damian with teh camping and holding of the puck.
FTR.

YOU were beaten and sent to the losers bracket. The match we had was not part of the tourney. I have to fight tink and the looser fights the winner of you and nate in the losers finals.

Dammit C, don't honk your horn if your car won't even start!

khepri

Smash Lord
I would throw another one soon, but I've got finals and final projects to work on for the next two weeks.

Mid-june though I will probably hold something.

Top Bottom