• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oops I did it Again! - Chicago May 19th

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Oh, a tournament... =(

lol

My attendence is sorta dependent on tink and Large C, unless Trail is somehow not busy this weekend. Wayne, you guys would have to swing by and get me since the Riv's radiator decided to die and I'm not sure if we'll get it back in time.

As for teams... Uh... Wayne and Eddie are my preferences, if Trail is unavailable. ^^

RamonNoodles

Smash Cadet
And I thought I wasn't going to this. . . Look what happens. . . A tournament happens. . . Times would be nice, I have work that weekend, I need the money since i'm building my fly kicks collection, that and a motorcycle.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Hey Tre, is Ctip commin' to this? If he isn't i need you to verbally assault him, and then i have to find a team mate that can handle my slickness.

10th-Karma

Smash Apprentice
Dang I soooo wanna come to this...but I've gotta family thing (thought I'd be done w/ that stuff by college) and my Luigi is kinda outta shape. I might end up coming, might not.

khepri

Smash Lord
Somewhat Confirmed:

Scythe
halfDemon
Kels88
Yoru
Hoefler
Trail
mario-master
DaBear
DrewB008
Zjiin
Demi
RamonNoodles
coolgy023
Dave
Aaron
Jack Chua
omega luigi
Brightside

Maybe/Unknown:

10th-Karma
Eddie
Tre1
Black Flash
Tink
Big C

I think this is right...

Scythe

Smash Master
Yo khepri am i going to need to call you again so come downstairs to sign me and my friends in or can we do that ourselves?

khepri

Smash Lord
Yo khepri am i going to need to call you again so come downstairs to sign me and my friends in or can we do that ourselves?
This time I plan on having it downstairs, so I should be able to see when people come in.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll probably leave the locked door open and ask the lady to sign everyone in under my name.

Banned via Administration
if i go and u guys want to do swiss me and drew can run it or one of us or w/e bros.

we have changes that we think would work now. we could do it for teams too since this will be pretty small.

khepri

Smash Lord
if i go and u guys want to do swiss me and drew can run it or one of us or w/e bros.

we have changes that we think would work now. we could do it for teams too since this will be pretty small.
If people want it, then I guess it would work. There's just that motivation from fear of dropping out through knockout that supports many. Never tried swiss though, sh ould be fun.

Scythe

Smash Master
if you do decide to do swiss maybe you can have like the top 4 at the end face eachother in a seeded semi-final bracket.

EDit: so is it downstairs or upstairs? you weren't very clear on that.

if you do decide to do swiss maybe you can have like the top 4 at the end face eachother in a seeded semi-final bracket.

EDit: so is it downstairs or upstairs? you weren't very clear on that.
that's how we usually do it.

RamonNoodles

Smash Cadet
Yeah, work means no teams for me, because there is no way i'm waking up at 4 to go to work. So, brightside, if you want to go with me, you're going to have to miss teams, also, you have to take the safer, more friendly train ride. I was bored and checked out the Roy forum Rick, and those posts hurt my heart, poor people, thinking Roy is good. . .

Yeah, work means no teams for me, because there is no way i'm waking up at 4 to go to work. So, brightside, if you want to go with me, you're going to have to miss teams, also, you have to take the safer, more friendly train ride. I was bored and checked out the Roy forum Rick, and those posts hurt my heart, poor people, thinking Roy is good. . .
imagine seeing that for like a year and a half.......now u know why im a little messed up upstairs

LinksterJake88

Smash Apprentice
i can get luke to play for an hour per year... so sorry not gonna be able to drag him to a tourney ever again. Sorry to disappoint, my bowser is close to as good, but i don't main him, my apologies. And i dunno if i'm coming it'll depend on teammates (Eh? Eh??) and when singles starts

i can get luke to play for an hour per year... so sorry not gonna be able to drag him to a tourney ever again. Sorry to disappoint, my bowser is close to as good, but i don't main him, my apologies. And i dunno if i'm coming it'll depend on teammates (Eh? Eh??) and when singles starts
well im sure you can find someone there to team with you...

Top Bottom