• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ontario Player Finder Thread (416, 647, 905, 519)

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol god dammit how was i the one to make up this idea, and not get first post XD, also ryan post links to the other threads like the GTA, York, OUIT, Water Loo, Uft, etc, also is there away were i can edit this thread to? cuz i wana help update and ****

Name: Afro_Chris
Main: C. niggga falcon
City: Toronto/Oshawa
Contact info: christopherpelech_7@hotmail.com

Sanu

Smash Champion
Name: Sanuzi
Main: Falco/Peach

Last edited:

unknown522

Some guy
well, that's why you should've made it yourself afro. But yeah, you can help out when you see me.

Edit:

Josh, I thought about the same thing overnight. I want to ask andy if he can move it to the Canada section. Also, no sauga josh?

Mikey: You play melee?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Eh you might as well put me in North York because I'm about 15 - 20 minutes walking from being in North York's boundaries. Thornhill iirc is considered a part of Markham, too, so I might as well be there as well.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Name: Lawlb0t
Main: Ganon
City: St Catharines/Niagara

Are those links broken?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
well, that's why you should've made it yourself afro. But yeah, you can help out when you see me.

Edit:

Josh, I thought about the same thing overnight. I want to ask andy if he can move it to the Canada section. Also, no sauga josh?

Mikey: You play melee?
Yeah I came out to the last tourney Grmo hosted : p

I'm not so great though lol

Top Bottom