• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Onox deserves a Spot

Xtremee

Smash Apprentice

I will love to see him on brawl as a character but if he is not weell i say he does desreve a spot on brawl at least as a Boss because he was so FREAKING hard to beat in one of my favorite games on GBC The legend of Zelda: Oracle of seasons

if is not a Character nor a Boss at least a AT

what do you guys think?

NukeA6

Smash Master
He's a better suggestion than Wind Waker Link. Sadly, he may end up a trophy. I would be surprised if he is a boss.

gtkdltk007

Smash Apprentice
You know what, as a person who played that game, I say hell yes to his appearance. While it ins't neccessary to have him as a character, I say boss. That would be epic. Indeed, he was an intense boss fight, and was ridiculously hard. Man, now I want him in Brawl...

3D King

Smash Journeyman
Ah, the awesomeness of LOZ:Oracle of Seasons. Onox was awesome, but I don't even see him as a basic trophy due to his small effect on the Legend of Zelda series. Of course for all I know, Seasons could have been the highest selling LoZ game ever and Onox is more known than Vaati.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR

I will love to see him on brawl as a character but if he is not weell i say he does desreve a spot on brawl at least as a Boss because he was so FREAKING hard to beat in one of my favorite games on GBC The legend of Zelda: Oracle of seasons

if is not a Character nor a Boss at least a AT

what do you guys think?

If there is a character with a big bad a** ball and chain I would so use him.

He won't be in the game, but I would love to see it. I'll take it as an asst trophy. He could do some serious damage!

We already are getting to many heavy characters. They won't add a minor guy like that, but I like your thinking.

Top Bottom