• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II Results Thread

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
late shoutouts..

Percon: thanks for the amazing tournament I'll be sure to make it to OiN3 too bad I couldn't play you this time.enjoy your smoked meat

KingAce: your still one of the best players in GTA don't take **** from anyone. enjoy your smoked meat

NikoK: man your peach is too good it sucks I couldn't play you

Pastaboy: amazing friendlies we had you diddy is really good we have to play more next time, btw I still beat you at suiciding

"C"let: you scrub step up your game you, the scene is moving really fast you gotta keep up and find your self a new main

Ambrose: nice seeing you again man I didn't see you play in the tournament but I'm sure you IC's are still **** as always. enjoy your smoked meat

JL: nice SMM we had, and it was good that we went to get smoked meat from max's house, and it's great hanging out with luke. enjoy your smoked meat

buenob: great rob man it was good talking to you, and good **** in the crew battle your ottawa's ally

Retlaf : too bad we couldn't finish our "important pool set" i'll be sure to come down to ottawa just to play you and finish our match

Zaf: i heard that your a pretty cool guy

Fizzi: I think you got the most attention after ally from all of the GTA peeps, about the montreal players good placing 9th

BentoBox: man at last you got out of pools you did really well

Ally: I remember someone from GTA saying that your the next ken, nobody knew you and all the old smash players are dominating the scene and you go and beat them so my question is when are you going to be in survivor ??
Yes!: great GaW
The Answer is No: your GaW kept being mean to me in ffa's

judge: it was nice meeting you and all the michigan guys you gotta come to the next montreal tournament

MDK:man your a really cool guy indeed, amazing matches we had there work on your kirby and i'll work on my pika and we'll see who improves more the next time we play. I just want to get done with all my school work and I'll be sure to play you in soul calibur online, and I'll be sure to learn GGAC just to play you

Carter: nice meeting you man really good samus you've got there we gotta play more

Kage: I think the tournament was great because the worrier was there and too bad we couldn't find the impostor that brought his fake sword just to copy you, oh and it was good seeing you **** in melee. I got 9th in teams just because I named my team west coast DI ;)

HolyNightmare: man too bad you couldn't come you would've done really well, anyway congrats on winning PGL

4:00: man your wolf caught me of guard I thought I was good at wolf dittos but maybe I'll have to train more. thanks for showing us your house me and JL enjoyed it, and thanks for telling us some of max's embarrassing moment just to black mail him. oh you got to find a secondary because maining wolf alone just fails

Koka: nice meeting you your ZSS is really good, you gotta come to MTL

Pyroloserkid: great matches in doubles too bad you knocked us out of winners and again out of losers, and playing on a tv from a distance wit your wiimote freaked the **** out of me

RION: my team mate!! and you didn't want to play in doubles, man our team was too good we got 9th just after playing 2 matched together. your zelda is really good when you come to montreal we gotta play more in doubles just so I could learn not to hit you with my spamming pika

Mikey7 : good set in doubles, and I watched your falco play agains kingace your too good and really technical

flash7:enjoy your smoked meat ;)

ottawa guys: your really good as I said I will come t ottawa to play all of you

GTAN: you've got a really high level of smash player I really wanna go back to play a lot of people

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
King Ace: Good stuff man. I kinda got surprised seeing you use secondaries. Grats on 2nd.
Sliq: If there's a Bowser I enjoyed watching, it was yours. Mad propz to you and at getting 3rd with BOW-SER BOW-SER!
WTBug: LOL SCREAM MORE.
Yes: Good job at getting 6th, hope ya do even better next time =P.
No: Mommy! Thanks for your help XD.
Judge: Get some sleep. I know you would have done better. Still Good job.
Percon: Thanks for organizing this amazing/big brawl Tourney and housing =) hope we get more C.F dittos next time. (you almost beat me on that MM at ur house XD)
Nikok: Amazing Peach, I had trouble fighting vs you.
Fizzi: Nice job getting 9th. Go MTL!
Pastaboy: Amazing Diddy man and thanks for housing me haha I hope I see you soon =)
Bento Box: How bout no Scott?
Zaf: Ta merrrrrrre.

I wanna see the crew battle video though =(

To everyone else that I don't remember: Good games =)

Percon

Smash Lord
4:00: man your wolf caught me of guard I thought I was good at wolf dittos but maybe I'll have to train more. thanks for showing us your house me and JL enjoyed it, and thanks for telling us some of max's embarrassing moment just to black mail him. oh you got to find a secondary because maining wolf alone just fails
...wait, what?

Retlaf

Smash Apprentice
Percon: Huge thanks for hosting a hugely successful tourney. You're really nice, fun to talk to, and powerful at smash! Yes, Ottawa will be hosting a Smart Girl's Playhouse tourney in January. Keep your eyes peeled

Niko: you're awesome. keep being awesome! Thanks for the house! Next time let me serenade you with piano, though.

BentoBox: Last minute friendly. You beat me. im impressed, because beating me is terrifyingly difficult! good job XD

Clet: Seems our tourney set resulted in 1-1. Seems we have one more game to play to settle our little rivalry! Nice wolf, you've improved (even though our games at FFYF were also extremely close).

buenob: stop running into my up-smashes at 200% noob! (next time we'll get that 1st place... team KingAce represent)

Mike: thanks for bringing us! without you, we would not have been able to dominate this tourney.

Rest of the PNDCrew: chilling with you guys was really awesome! (that actually goes to all the attendees of the after party)

Chet & The Warrior: I liked playing melee with famous pros such as yourselves. It made me feel like a celebrity.

Wolfblade: squirtle! ... *tauntCLAWdeath*

ivaneva: I'll be sure to empty my sandbag next time. and by sandbag I mean fill my bucket and pour it all over your body

All the people who I met who are fun: You probably dont remember me. See you next time!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Hey Wolf, is it true there was a Smash tournament at Humber? My friend told me that he saw a guy in an Ash hat so I could only guess it was you. XD
Ha ha yeah, I lost 4 stocks the whole tourney :laugh:

Retalf: Did I fight you? I met too many people that day and only got names of like 2 of them. But yeah, ****ing claw, right after I rocked Ally's second stock too .

Retlaf

Smash Apprentice
Come on, how many people did you play with that main yoshi!?!? We played a handful of friendlies, but never had a 1v1 between the two of us.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
rooofl @ sliq getting 3rd with bowser good stuff, we need more online ganon dittos

and ally, more falcon dittos?!?!?!?!!?!?!!??!?!!??!?!!??!

Sliq

Smash Master
Sliq: If there's a Bowser I enjoyed watching, it was yours. Mad propz to you and at getting 3rd with BOW-SER BOW-SER!
I am pretty great. Don't worry, you'll get there someday.:chuckle:

Opal

Smash Rookie
Great stuff, guys, I really hope I can make it to the next one!

Warren and Wigi - Nice meeting you both, and I quite enjoyed our friendly session during round 2 pools. Fear Teh Random! :-)
Hey thanks, i was told by steven i was being talked about here so i thought id lurk on and check it out, and Cyan i only have msn >.< we could talk there if u have it, or facebook, every1 has facebook...(besides steven)

~Opal

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Meh - the crews weren't serious at all. So who won doesn't really matter. I just want to see the vids.

buenob

Smash Lord
ya i was expecting more serious business from crews, but I had a blast with it... plus i was pretty tanked by that point so I'm glad my inexperience at crews (my first one really) + being drunk wasn't a _huge_ issue... sorry brose!

Top Bottom