• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only ever played Smash 4, should I play Project M?

wertyou2

Smash Cadet
It definitely looks like a ton of fun, but I feel like my lack of experience and my lack of skill (I'm quite horrendous at Smash 4) will make me regret playing it. I can't imagine my interest in maining Snake will help, since he seems like a very difficult character to play.

Duum

Smash Rookie
Project M is an awesome mod and quite frankly, I enjoy it the most even at the most basic levels. The characters are all balanced and their is an online ladder (assuming you play on PC). However, to get really good at it requires a lot of dedication and hard work and there is a lot of tech skill to learn

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
It's a good game, fun at any level, give it a shot it doesn't cost you anything.

Last edited:

Exodo

Smash Ace
i will tell you something for sure.. snake is reaaaally complicated character to use and become good with, but thats not bad, he also has sooo many possibilities if you become good with him it wil worth it, and trust me yes, you should play PM, and if you want to main snake go for it, dont give up because you most likely wont do good at first, practice and youll be rewarded.

Squid Squad

Smash Rookie
NNID
ICYoshi
3DS FC
4682-8452-8694
I obviously can't guarantee you will enjoy it but if you have a brawl disc available it can't hurt to at least try it out.

Top Bottom