• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Yoshi Ditto Tournament!!!

Depster

Smash Champion
On wednesday, ill be able to play, however, ill be a lil rusty cuz i havent played for 2 weeks so id like to warm up for a few matches if thats ok =P I cant wait to beat err i mean play you guys =P I predict bigmanz gonna win, cuz he got a headstart on me xD
I thought it would be bigman, too, but tbh he hasn't been My toughest opponent<_<

D

Deleted member

Kiwi called it first =) Well ill probably have crazy jetlag comin from israel, so maybe 12ish =P Prepare to get owned bwett/kiwi xD.
Ill be on aim when im awake.

Edit: Wow im an idiot, bwett called it first XD

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
On wednesday, ill be able to play, however, ill be a lil rusty cuz i havent played for 2 weeks so id like to warm up for a few matches if thats ok =P I cant wait to beat err i mean play you guys =P I predict bigmanz gonna win, cuz he got a headstart on me xD
Bigman is good, but in something like this with so many opponents who knows. I've played some tough people already.

Mmac

Smash Lord
I'm doing quite well so far.

Once again, I'm free to fight all day today. Just send me a PM when you want to play

bigman40

Smash Master
I'm not really that tough. I just get the job done. My defense sucks and I can barely 3 stock anyone (unless I hit some zone).

There's a good amount of who can win here. I played alot of people earlier so I know a little of what to expect.

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
Getting on now, so if I haven't played you yet feel free to do our match now. I'll also do friendlies with anyone as well. =D

Mmac

Smash Lord
Actually, I'm not in the condition to play today. I'm not feeling that well, and it's causing my reaction time and judgement to be horrible.

I didn't think it would affect it that much, but being 2 Stocked by a Falcon and ZSS, and 3 Stocked by a Link, all 3 players who I usually beat over 2/3's of the time tell me otherwise :(

I'll still do friendlies though.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Yeah, there were some crazy kills going on. Too bad you got caught underneath FD's edge... I was like "aaaawwww"

Mmac

Smash Lord
Actually, I think I'm good to go now. Asprin FTW!

Koopa and Kiwi, I added you both.

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
Okay, on now and ready for some challenges
just w8ting for irobot to end and im going to write down bwetts and burnstocks codes. >:3 and hop on immediately so make sure yall write down my code.

Hypnotoad

Smash Rookie
hey i think i have to drop out, im having problems with my wireless and i dont know when i will get it fixed :(

im using the phone line now and its soooooo slow

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
mmac i see your online ALSO anyone who has my code im ON right now. I'll be w8ting for you in a room i have created. Im on now

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Will anyone be online around 11:30 EST tonight? I might be able to get a match or two done around that time...

Mmac

Smash Lord
Yeah, sorry I was playing someone, and now I gotta eat. I'll be ready in about 10 minutes

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
okay defender

mmac...i want a rematch with me having the room. :\
i will say im very humbled after that first match

Top Bottom