• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Yoshi Ditto Tournament!!!

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I'm in, but I won't probably be able to start my matches until this coming Monday. Also, I'm running low on space on my friend list so I'm going to be a bit slow in adding people's FCs once the tournament starts.

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
As much as I would LOVE to compete for the crown in this tournament I just don't want to trust nintendo wifi with my reputation as a Yoshi user. I am very interested in seeing some of these matches online so make sure you all film and good luck to everyone!
If I knew how to film I would. =)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Shoot, I should sign up for this, shouldn't I? I'll post later today with my info. ^_^

auroreon

Smash Ace
Sorry for the incovenience but my FC has changed, my new Friend Code is: 4897-7443-5419

Sorry guys.

Defender

Smash Rookie
Hello everbody. I was PM'ing everyone to set up match times and I ran into problems while trying to schedule a match time with Hypnotoad and Killer Yoshi. Hypnotoad, you have set things so that I can't PM you. Will 8:20 pm Eastern Time on July 5th work for you?

Anyway, I hope that everyone will forgive me for using this thread to try to set up match times. I don't have AIM, so I can't use that. Good luck in the tourney. I hope to have some good matches with you all!

Edit: Doh! I just figured out what my problem was with contacting The Killer Yoshi. Sorry about that, Killer Yoshi.

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
I don't agree with the date being on july can't this be moved to the 5 or 6? I mean
for US people we spend time with our families

Although I am going to enter this sign me up. My tag i believe is Slepnir, and my brawl code is
0087 3223 7591

if you need to contact me my msn is nyko_skykiller@hotmail.com

Hypnotoad

Smash Rookie
hmm i dont remember setting anything to not receive PMs. but anyhoo the 5th is no good for me sorry, how bout the 6th?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yoshi's one of my Favorite characters but in Brawl he just dosn't seem to really work for me. So maybe entering this tournament will help me understand how to play Yoshi better because I would like to know how to play him correctly.

EDIT: Oh wait. I thought you were reffering to this tournament.
http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1580

thats what I thought you were talking about.

Bwett

Smash Ace
this IS for fun right? This wouldn't solve anything....whatsoever, as far as skills go
It will give an idea of how the ranking of yoshi mains would go. Of course, because its online with lag, along with the fact that it is yoshi dittos, it won't be decisive, but like the tournament implies, this isn't very serious and is mostly for fun. Personally, I'm mostly doing this to find new ideas for yoshi and to change up my strategy, along with testing my potential. Also, for those who are just getting into yoshi, this is a great way of improving insanely fast watching first hand some of the best yoshis in the nation...so don't hate! lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
When is it starting, I go out of town in a little over a week.

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
It will give an idea of how the ranking of yoshi mains would go. Of course, because its online with lag, along with the fact that it is yoshi dittos, it won't be decisive, but like the tournament implies, this isn't very serious and is mostly for fun. Personally, I'm mostly doing this to find new ideas for yoshi and to change up my strategy, along with testing my potential. Also, for those who are just getting into yoshi, this is a great way of improving insanely fast watching first hand some of the best yoshis in the nation...so don't hate! lol
Yep. I'm new and I plan on this being a great learning experience for me. I'm hoping to just hold my own against some of you guys.

Defender

Smash Rookie
Friend code is fixed. Also, Defender, when pm'ing, if you see a name with a space, try putting an underscore "_" there. It should work then :)
Thanks for the tip.

hmm i dont remember setting anything to not receive PMs. but anyhoo the 5th is no good for me sorry, how bout the 6th?
When I tried to send you a PM, it gave me a message saying that you had disabled PM'ing, but I can give it another try. If it was all my fault, I'm sorry. I sent like 23 PM's in a row, so it's not unlikely that I made a mistake. :) I'm not sure whether the 6th will work, but how about the 7th some time?

Bwett

Smash Ace
Alright guys, registration is officially closed and the tournament is now started!!! Just remember that this is for fun, friendly competition, but don't go sandbagging on us now. I want some freakin' epic matches recorded, show the world that there is a reason why dinosaurs are still a force to be reckoned with. Good luck to everyone!

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Holy balls, that's a lot of people to play. So do we just play everyone whenever or is this organized?
I'm sure this has been asked already but I'm lazy :p

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
I plan to add the last 3 or so people to my friend list now. Lets get playing. Good luck and have fun everyone!

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
Great match bwett!

I'll be on in a bit to do some more! Can't wait to see the other Yoshi's!

Mmac

Smash Lord
Man, They need to increase the amount of friends you can have.

I'm completely full. I added all I could

Mmac

Smash Lord
I played both Defender and bwett. Good Games guys

Do we post the results now, or wait until the end?

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Good matches bwett, too bad each one was like 20 seconds over the limit or I would've saved them. >_>

Top Bottom