• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

online friendlies

ForteFreak

Smash Rookie
anybody free on weekends to play online? I main Charizard, wolf and Ike, intermediate level, hit me up. my friend code is 5412-9577-5388.

PhantasyStar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyebre
3DS FC
1521-4107-6959
Is PM Online reliable? I played a bunch of matches back in 2.1 but haven't done much of 2.5 and I remember it was pretty laggy...I might be game to a few matches if it's less laggy.

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Is PM Online reliable? I played a bunch of matches back in 2.1 but haven't done much of 2.5 and I remember it was pretty laggy...I might be game to a few matches if it's less laggy.
The input delay fix makes wifi a lot more bearable than in 2.1. It's still Brawl wifi though. =/

Burnsy

Smash Lord
dabessdi.blogspot.com is probably the most consistently active chat specifically dedicated to Project M wifi matchmaking. Very easy to find matches there and you often can find someone from your own region to play. /plug

TsuKonta

Smash Rookie
whenever I played online mode awhile back, the delay lag was so deadly. There was atleast 1-4 second delay and it was horrid. I don't understand why they don't bother to fix that.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I live in a rural area, so I guess it would be nice to play something other than COMs for the first time in a long time. My friend code is 2795-9611-0038. I'm a N00b, so if I do something painfully stupid, remember, it's work in progress.

PhantasyStar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyebre
3DS FC
1521-4107-6959
Y'know what, I don't have my Wii with me for a few days but this thread should be active to see when players want to play each other. It'll be laggy but it's way better than anything and its entertaining.

Swampler

Smash Rookie
Is it even worth it to play online with the lag? I've been holding off on buying a wii for just this reason.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Just don't expect to be able to triple shine into nair into shine into **** **** ****ing **** SO MUCH TECH SKILL HOLY SHIZ!!!11!11... with Fox.

Top Bottom