• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One thing I noticed about her..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammo

Smash Cadet
Peach's Bloomers change style and color, when you change her color scheme.

Oh the joys of adjustable cameras. :bee:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Sigh... where are all the gay Peach players when you grow tired of these threads (as humorous as they are)? I thought there would be an abundance.

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
Peach does have
the more annoying fans thou

i love peach to death but man some ppl are just too
annoying to stand

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Sigh... where are all the gay Peach players when you grow tired of these threads (as humorous as they are)? I thought there would be an abundance.
So your equation is:

playing a character of opposite sex = gay

Isn't it?
Personally, I think gays are more looking after chars like Link or Snake.
Look at this alternative suit he has:

Back to Peach, she is obviously the panty shot fem of Super Smash Bros. series. There seems to be an unwritten rule that every fighting game must feature at least one and Super Smash Bros. doeas make no more ecception.
Her undies are not kinky as many other ones we have seen in videogames, but pheraps is such this kind of innocent looking of them to bring them under the highlight, or pheraps it's the character inside them that makes the difference. I mean: it's the famous Princess Peach we have never seen under the dress of till fewest years ago.
Anyway, the jokes about her undies will still last for much time:

Master Peach

Smash Ace
So your equation is:

Isn't it?
Personally, I think gays are more looking after chars like Link or Snake.
Look at this alternative suit he has:

Back to Peach, she is obviously the panty shot fem of Super Smash Bros. series. There seems to be an unwritten rule that every fighting game must feature at least one and Super Smash Bros. doeas make no more ecception.
Her undies are not kinky as many other ones we have seen in videogames, but pheraps is such this kind of innocent looking of them to bring them under the highlight, or pheraps it's the character inside them that makes the difference. I mean: it's the famous Princess Peach we have never seen under the dress of till fewest years ago.
Anyway, the jokes about her undies will still last for much time:

Lmao.

Peach: So your the one stealing my panties.
Fox: Uhh... I can explain....
Peach: Sure you can.

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
I tend to play the females in fighting games because they are almost always faster and combo-friendly. Chun-Li, Millia, Sophitia, and Nina to name a few I play. And all these characters have their share of perverted fans that make stupid threads like this to say how they are so hot. And even if don't go that way, that doesn't mean I've ever found videogame characters of the other sex attractive either. They're not real. Rant Over.

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
I tend to play the females in fighting games because they are almost always faster and combo-friendly. Chun-Li, Millia, Sophitia, and Nina to name a few I play. And all these characters have their share of perverted fans that make stupid threads like this to say how they are so hot. And even if don't go that way, that doesn't mean I've ever found videogame characters of the other sex attractive either. They're not real. Rant Over.

Hear hear. Don't forget Orchid from Killer Instinct, her comboability was f*ckin ridiculous.

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
True, yet wasn't everybody from Killer Instinct combo-insanity. But to stay OT, anybody actually use the Daisy color scheme?

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Red? She has even a red suit like Pauline in Brawl?
You know, I'm italian, so I'm still waiting to play this game.
Does she have red/orange hair in her white suit (So she would match her Nes color scheme)?

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Right here! =D *shot*
Though all people are different... not all gays flock to characters they find attractive just as not all flock to girl characters... even though I myself like to play as cute girl characters no matter what their playstyle is, I just make the moveset work for me. =P

Though... I'm not gettin why this needed its own thread. =/ Is there really anything to discuss? We already went off topic within like... 4 posts. ^^;

Neodaft_boy

Smash Cadet
I have only the breast intentions for Peach.
Nicely said. XD I miss peach being my main from Melee... >.>; still working on maining her this time around. Toon Link seems to be my happy replacement -- perhaps peach gets the secondary duty lol

Edit: awugfenaownig4hih5yerh O__O!? Why are we talking about her underpants!? D': It's a videogame for crying out loud.

x3

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Great Lucario thread. But now that I think about it, half of the Brawl cast do not even wear pants. What is this teaching our children?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Oh lord why did you have to mention red rocket...and pikachu T_T

So your equation is:

Isn't it?
Not exactly...it's just that there were a lot of well known and very skilled Peach players in Melee who were also gay

Jammo

Smash Cadet
What's Red Rocket?
It's from a South Park episode. I think it would be better for you, indeed everyone, not to know what it means.

That and I might get banned for explaining it. Let's just say that it involves a certain part of a male dog.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
*sigh* i think EVERYBODY tries to look at peaches underwear...and yes, ON PURPOSE!! :laugh: :laugh:
True!

This comes from the japanese gallery!
The american gallery has this message at the bottom of the screen:

Thanks for all of your submissions!

Please understand that snapshots depicting inappropriate content or containing inappropriate comments will not be eligible for selection.

To this point, I’ve received a great number of screenshots that focus on peeking at the undergarments of certain Brawl combatants. So let me just say it again—shots like these will never be posted to the Dojo or sent out to users via the Smash Service.
Turning back to the beginning of this thread, I wonder: what if Peach's undies were always white, instead of matching her dress?

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Maybe is just me, but I think they would have become too much ""interesting"" if they were of a different colour than the dress.

Niko_K

Smash Master
So the peach boards are ****ing ********. Play the character for the character and not her **** bloomers. Its a virtual princess. Not the girl next door. I really don't want to be tied in with a bunch of meterosexual peach players alright?

Unless 99% of the peach players are gay then stop getting boners off of peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom