• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

BBQTV

Smash Master
it makes a reappearance in fishman island

this filler made luffy look weak AF

BBQTV

Smash Master
it's the one related to the new movie that came out called Z or something

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Chapter 693 is on a double issue 4/5, so naturally you'd assume a week break.
But since it's over a holiday, the next issue, 6/7 will most likely ship early as it's slated for a Friday 1/4 shelf date.
So the next chapter could be as early as next week.
But keep in mind, the earlier the next chapter comes, the longer the break after issue 6/7 is. So getting 694 early is not necessary a good thing.

Chapter 694 (issue 6/7) could come anywhere between 12/25~1/2, my bet is probably around 12/27~29, a week before the shelf date.
Chapter 695 (issue 8 assuming there's no break announced in the previous issue) should be the normal time, 1/15-16)

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
monet got trolled

interesting turn of events though, i wonder if theyre actually going to fight
Don't think it'll be their 'big fight'; a lot of Dofla's crew is still at Dressrosa. I bet this will be the 'get a taste of the big bad guy then move on' fight.

Orange Fox

Smash Cadet
Yeah this filler/arc is making Luffy sook so weak. Luffy goes to train for freaking years, learning Haki and willpower and getting super strong. Then he faces this guy with the double joint and he gets freaking owned until the mini girl helps him

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Eh, I don't think Luffy is looking weak. Right now his only 'loss' is to Caeser when he didn't know his 'trick'; in terms of power he is head and shoulders above him. Right now, if I had to guess, off the enemies that we know of in the One Piece world, I'd only put a few handful above him.

Orange Fox

Smash Cadet
I'm talking about in the show, he pretty much got owned by Shuzo. Didn't even get a decent hit on him until he got hit once by that Goat/canon and was out with one hit.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Yet another reason why manga>anime

I liked Monet, why did Oda kill her? :C
Anyway, very interested on seeing how the arc ends, apparently there's still a lot of chaos incoming.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Don't think it'll be their 'big fight'; a lot of Dofla's crew is still at Dressrosa. I bet this will be the 'get a taste of the big bad guy then move on' fight.
thats what I was thinking too, sorta like blackbeard in impel down

it still interests me on how dofla's gonna let them move on after all thats happened, but in Oda I trust

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I was talking to a friend about this, and we agreed that Oda is taking us readers into New World in a peculiar way.
He's actually killing people, characters you can or not like, but definetly showing how NW is no joke.

BBQTV

Smash Master
in the anime luffy got owned by some loser guy who does the same fighting stlye as cp9 but their is now way he could get owned by such a weakling when he was able to fight cp9 so well

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
This filler, however is supposed to be important for the Film Z, which was written by Oda himself, so everything on it is to be considered canon.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I would still consider the OP experience to be complete without any of the movies and the filler that latches on

The only OP movie that's really really worth watching is 6 with Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island. ****ing amazing

Thino

Smash Master
I haven't watched any movies and I still love One Piece so very much

WARNING, TRIVIAL DETAIL : I would love Baby 5's transformations into weapon to be mechanical instead of morph but prolly not gonna happen sinc ethe word "morph" itself is mentioned.

I watched too much Transformers maybe.

BBQTV

Smash Master
why would anyone think she would become a strawhat is beyond me

now that samurai dude and the dragon kid are looking more and more like they will join

Top Bottom