• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(One of) my Dreamgame(s) : Zelda Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So why not stop disscusng franchises i dont even care about! No fairness (i mean other franchises would get their own games in that style), No Realism
What do I actually want from a (zelda) Smash!

First of this game is a spin off of the Smash series it obviously has some quirks to distinguish it! But that doesnt matter right now:
Character go:
Name:Pictures: (Normal and Alt)Why do i wanna see Them?
Link
I mean its classic adult link if i ever wanna tell a story were links big i need them
Champion Link
1711810227141.png
Cool moveset Potential and i might wanna recreate the ganondorf battle cause it was cool!
Toon Link
Hes My Boi or bois! Coming in toon and "Toy" variants he would still be my most played although a certain other nemy might be second place
Zelda
Why do i want zelda? Simple to pair her up with link
Be it a meeting at the start of one of my pretend Journeys over the final climax were zelda helps link!
Champion Zelda
1711810505955.png
1711810547825.png
same reason as normal zelda
Toon Zelda
1711810580282.png
1711810608130.png
I wouldve included "toy" Zelda but she doesnt exist yet i gues i can stretch toon zelda to fill that role and hey tetra is pretty fun too!
Impa
1711810746096.png
Including sheik with impa is a fun pairing so why not!
Tingle
Tingle is also pretty fun and can be used as a store clerk or rival for rupees
Thats it for now i feel a bit tired!

Quillion

Smash Hero

Maybe you need to cool it with this topic too.

Oracle Link

Smash Master

Maybe you need to cool it with this topic too.
Any Suggestions what i should talk about instead?
Because no matter what i talk about everyone complains!

Quillion

Smash Hero
Think of it yourself. Just avoid Octoroks and Zelda fighting games.

I know it sounds like I have it out for you, but I just don't want you to be seen as a pariah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom