• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One more character? (IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE)

Who would you want?

• Total voters

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Personally, greedy me would say; "Lip from Panel De Pon"
But, when it's for the community I'd say Geno.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Had to go with my girl Dixie Kong. I got my K.Rool, Wolf, and Ridley so I'm MOSTLY about 90% content with this roster. But Dixie IMO is the last true Nintendo "All-Star" not in the game yet. I don't care if she is a full blown newcomer, echo of Diddy, or semi-clone she deserves to be in this game not only because she is an obvious addition to Smash at this point but it would finally complete the DK series roster in my eyes (which has been lacking since Melee IMO).

I still wouldn't mind Medusa, Bandana Dee, Isabelle, Spring-Man, Octolings, and Paper Mario. But Dixie is definitely THE ONE!

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
There are a couple characters I'd love to see but boiling it down to one would make it obviously Isaac for me. He fits too well in Smash with his earthbased venus psynergy and use of djinn that could easily make him a fan favorite. Personally I mostly prefer getting unrepresented playable franchises in over already represented. Plus Golden Sun coming back is my number one priority at the moment and it's what I'm campaigning for so what else would I choose haha

Tonydrake

Smash Apprentice
Elma from Xenoblade

She is by far my most wanted character. I would be totally satisfied with just her

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would add in Poochy, my most wanted next to Bandana and Banjo for DLC
Edit: Banjo/Kazooie are in Smash! Yes!

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Banjo and Kazooie already got in, so that is one character leaving the voting table.

I would add Lugia, but Fawful would be fun too.

UserKev

Smash Champion
Crash. I know Dixie Kong is highly deserving, but I really have no hype for the character. Most of the rest of the list are already de-confirmed.

Top Bottom