• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Once again, Isai is TOO good.

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
This proves that SSB64 is better than brawl, the whole match is an example of how skill is highly rewarded and mistakes punished, like it should be.

LOL @ the youtube comments.

D

Deleted member

No otherwise I wouldn't save Isai 2 or 3 times in a row. Except for the ending maybe because I didn't want to lose a 2v1. The game is more fun for me and spectators if I mess around just compare the 1st and the 2nd game and see how much fun it is while Isai's fanboys go berserk over Isai 'almost' winning.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
No otherwise I wouldn't save Isai 2 or 3 times in a row. Except for the ending maybe because I didn't want to lose a 2v1. The game is more fun for me and spectators if I mess around just compare the 1st and the 2nd game and see how much fun it is while Isai's fanboys go berserk over Isai 'almost' winning.

On an offtopic note, I beat Isai in a Link Ditto WOOT
Yes I saw some messups. Isai did great however no chance for anyone vs 2 top level players, even playing perfect. Maybe would be closer if he did chose Pikachu against the two Links, but still no chance

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Yes I saw some messups. Isai did great however no chance for anyone vs 2 top level players, even playing perfect. Maybe would be closer if he did chose Pikachu against the two Links, but still no chance
He almost beat both links with just his link. What makes you think his pikachu couldn't do it? >_>

Btw, why do we have so many Isai threads pop up all the time from random people that don't even visit the section that much?

Go away D:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
He almost beat both links with just his link. What makes you think his pikachu couldn't do it? >_>

Btw, why do we have so many Isai threads pop up all the time from random people that don't even visit the section that much?

Go away D:
Now now, we don't want to scare away new enlistees :)

NixxxoN

Smash Master

Go away D:
Didnt BJ say they didnt tried the hardest?

And who are you refering to when you say random people?

@ amac22: Don't know how skilled you are but you have a lot of faith for sure

_Burner_

Smash Cadet
Wow get off Isai's fcking ****.... Hes good.. I bet everyones already seen this video. There's no need to post a thread about it >.>

elashish

Smash Rookie
Forget nearly beating a team of two top players, I'm just stunned that anyone could combo with link.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
That made me watch more Isai SB64 matches.
Watching more SB64 matches makes me want to buy a 64 controller plugin adapter for my computer and downloading project64.

Compare it to Brawl.
O.O

amac22

Smash Apprentice
you guys need to chill hes good but hes deffinatly not the best out there

Leech

Smash Journeyman
Wow.. Isai is really good if you look at his other n64 matches.. this one he came very close.. wow. 2v1 is hard especially versus other good players.

malva00

Smash Master
this was not an n64 match. and blowjob saying u beat me in a link ditto when u haven't even played me in real smash. i'm not playing with u online anymore

Top Bottom