• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On modified controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Removing the wiring to the rumble pack makes the power more focused on the other parts? What the heck is that going to do?

OHH, MY L BUTTON HAS MORE POWER I CAN L CANCEL FASTER NOW

If all Mana is doing is switching out bad parts and removing the rumble, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. But it seems kind of weird that Neal would make this thread about it, and that people would pay up to $200 for Mana to fix their controllers, if anyone has taken him up on that.
i didnt think up that logic its what i heard aiya -_-"

Cort

Apple Head
KDJ has personally told me that manacloud "modded" his controller.

KoreanDJ111 (10:37:47 PM): just makes the control stick a bit more responsive
KoreanDJ111 (10:37:51 PM): by cutting the edges
KoreanDJ111 (10:37:54 PM): of the plastic
KoreanDJ111 (10:38:24 PM): less traction
Despite KDJ's already being ridiculously good, he honestly doesn't need these kinds of modifications to make him any better. The point of this thread is to reiterate SPECIFIC TOURNAMENT RULES that have often times gone overlooked. There was no finger pointing or accusations being made, despite them being very obvious now.

Neal is just trying to be a responsible tournament host.

manacloud, all you do is be extremely defensive when it comes to people accusing you of modding controllers (which you do) and then be overly offensive towards Neal for pretty much no reason (name calling, other stupid insults). It just looks like you don't give a **** about tournament rules and you think that the modifications you're making (for ripoff prices) are not giving people any kind of advantage over people with normal, unmodified controllers.

You use people like your brother, KDJ, anyone else decent that has also accepted your mods as advertisement ploys, and to me it's just disgusting.

Ken, if you have a brain you'd just tell your brother to stop. You know what your brother is doing is wrong. manacloud, you also need to learn when you're blatantly wrong. It's just pathetic to listen to you try and argue your way out of something anyone with a brain would just disagree with you on. These tournament rules have been around forever, and just cause you think you can make some quick bucks doesn't make it right.

I'd also assume you think using steroids in sports is alright because players should do anything to help them win... that's been your mindset this whole time hasn't it?

Zenith

Smash Ace

Despite KDJ's already being ridiculously good, he honestly doesn't need these kinds of modifications to make him any better. The point of this thread is to reiterate SPECIFIC TOURNAMENT RULES that have often times gone overlooked. There was no finger pointing or accusations being made, despite them being very obvious now.

manacloud, all you do is be extremely defensive when it comes to people accusing you of modding controllers (which you do) and then be overly offensive towards Neal for pretty much no reason (name calling, other stupid insults). It just looks like you don't give a **** about tournament rules and you think that the modifications you're making (for ripoff prices) are not giving people any kind of advantage over people with normal, unmodified controllers.

You use people like your brother, Chu, KDJ, anyone else decent that has also accepted your mods as advertisement ploys, and to me it's just disgusting.

Ken, if you have a brain you'd just tell your brother to stop. You know what your brother is doing is wrong. manacloud, you also need to learn when you're blatantly wrong. It's just pathetic to listen to you try and argue your way out of something anyone with a brain would just disagree with you on. These tournament rules have been around forever, and just cause you think you can make some quick bucks doesn't make it right.

I'd also assume you think using steroids in sports is alright because players should do anything to help them win... that's been your mindset this whole time hasn't it?
If opening a controller and fixing it up is wrong then why do they put screws in it?
If steroids are wrong then why are they still being used?

You can't stop something thats just GONNA happen.

If you have a GCN controller, it has screws in it, obviously those screws are put in there to keep the controller together, and to take it apart.

If an object is able to be disassembled, then YOU as the consumer have full right to disassemble it, though this counts as misuse in warranty manuels, thats only warranty, no one ever said you can't open it up and do what you wish, they're just not gonna give you your money back if you **** up.

romeo619

Smash Ace

You use people like your brother, KDJ, anyone else decent that has also accepted your mods as advertisement ploys, and to me it's just disgusting.

interesting...

And zenith, it's not about how you have the right to do it, it's about how it's against the rules. anybody can use steroids in football, but it's against the rules, and you'll pay the consequences in both cases

nublet06

Smash Lord
If opening a controller and fixing it up is wrong then why do they put screws in it?

If you have a GCN controller, it has screws in it, obviously those screws are put in there to keep the controller together, and to take it apart.

If an object is able to be disassembled, then YOU as the consumer have full right to disassemble it, though this counts as misuse in warranty manuels, thats only warranty, no one ever said you can't open it up and do what you wish, they're just not gonna give you your money back if you **** up.
and they obviously use some wierd *** type of screw because they want you to take it apart right?

SuperRad

Smash Master
Man zenith, that was bad bad logic.

Guns exist, so we should be able to go around shooting people, right? And it's possible to cork a bat, so baseball players should all do it, right? You have every right to do whatever you want. However, you can and will get punished if you are caught breaking laws/rules. If you mod your controller, no smash police are going to come to your house and arrest you. But if you use said controller in tournaments you can and should get kicked out.

So the problem is not whether or not controllers are being modded, its the allowance of the mods in tournaments where the rules strictly forbid it.

nublet06

Smash Lord
Man zenith, that was bad bad logic.

Guns exist, so we should be able to go around shooting people, right? And it's possible to cork a bat, so baseball players should all do it, right? You have every right to do whatever you want. However, you can and will get punished if you are caught breaking laws/rules. If you mod your controller, no smash police are going to come to your house and arrest you. But if you use said controller in tournaments you can and should get kicked out.

So the problem is not whether or not controllers are being modded, its the allowance of the mods in tournaments where the rules strictly forbid it.
lol i was going to make a similar comment on his logic. it was something along the lines of....you have a butt.....so does that mean i should just stick my boot in it? but i figured that was about as dumb as the logic itself. and i feared for my social life.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace

soo i have this knife so im supposed to stab u? kool :laugh: im down with this guys logic p.s. i know its been done twice but i had to

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

right cort, looks like someones on neals ****. The entire idea of mods wasn't a problem and isnt a problem now. What tournament host calls "mod" once and again isnt what i do. If you knew wtf i was doing you would stfu. Its the same with everyone else in this thread that doesnt know ****. Your all talking out of your *****. Also the only issue i have with nealt is why even post a thread like this it just brings out the idiots and let them post their ideas of how mods should be banned. Seriously if nealdt had the balls this thread would be closed. Im surpised by how much this has caught the attention of some people. Don't forget cort it was this ******* that helped your *** with housing etc. Next time if a big tourney swings in cali just dont show save me the trouble you talk way too much ****. Also if people pay me to so call "mod" their controllers thats none of your business, its their money, so stay the **** out of it.

nublet06

Smash Lord
i think there needs to be a bottom line already.

1. manacloud and other "moders" want money
2. people like to spend money
3. these controllers make a fraction of a fraction of a difference that wont make sucky people better.
4. if tournament directors want to ban it..they can ban it. if you get caught? you are screwed and it was your fault.

End of discussion we might as well close the topic.

for the record i ban womens underwear from my tournaments. i find it gives the players an unfair boost in energy. just ask knives.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer

wow way to insult my intelligence. Obviously there are arguments on both sides and thus comes back to the question " what defines a mod?"

yes and if i had a brain I'd seriously give you a warning for trying to possibly report anything that you think is possibly spam when people are just trying to have some fun, sometimes posting things like you would post.

this thread is obviously pointless and mentioned before by many smashers. People are well informed of controller mods, which are posted at almost every tournament.

Don't compare steriods with controllers, steriods help your body build more muscle mass, while controllers don't. IF anything compare steriods with red bull or cafine pills that smashers use before tournaments to help them perform better, would you say that red bull and cafine pills are illegal?

like i said I'm done with this thread and this argument, this threads caused nothing but trouble and should be closed already

Edit: There used to never be a problem with controller mods, since there are no such things. Please some give me a tutorial online to Mod a gamecube controller PLEASE, I wanna learn how to short hop mod L cancel mod etc? OH yes I forgot there are none...

Like i said before I've yet to encounter anyone with a controller mod who's done exceptionally well

Evo seems to not have a problem on controllers, since they didnt post anything about controller mods. all controllers are different, people are better with certain ones, why else does tournaments say " BRING UR OWN CONTROLLER"?

Cort

Apple Head
You're cornered and there's substantial evidence that what you're doing with controllers is ban-worthy in tournaments.

So you dish out more idiotic defensive ploys and threaten me about housing for next tournaments (actually Neal housed me). Get your **** together, buddy.

I wouldn't want to stay with such a conniving, distrustful person anyway. :dizzy:

edit// (to Ken)

I'm not really trying to insult your intelligence, it was more or less a figure of speech I use to possibly help you realize what you guys are doing is blatantly wrong.

The whole idea behind modded controllers has been around forever. And I've never seen it being talked about specifically so I think this thread does serve as a reminder and has a good purpose.

Mike's mindset on the whole matter has been "do whatever it takes to win" as another (poor) ploy to advertise his modifications. You're missing my points..

Also, you need spelling mods more than your "quick asian hands" mod... :)

Oh and one final thing, who I report and for what reason shouldn't be discussed in a public section of the forum, it should basically be anonymous anyway. If you have a problem then send me a PM.

Brookman

Smash Hero
yes and if i had a brain I'd seriously give you a warning for trying to possibly report anything that you think is possibly spam when people are just trying to have some fun, sometimes posting things like you would post.
I've been warned so many times for just trying to have some fun. Sometimes posting like you would post.

To be on topic, isn't a controller mod just anything that makes executing any action easier? which would include running back and forth?

Evo seems to not have a problem on controllers, since they didnt post anything about controller mods. all controllers are different, people are better with certain ones, why else does tournaments say " BRING UR OWN CONTROLLER"?
Evo doesn't know too much about smash, since they are just getting into it. You are told to bring your own controller cause it's your responsibilty, not the hosts/venues/other player's. It's not about how comfortable you are with your own controller.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

I've been warned so many times for just trying to have some fun. Sometimes posting like you would post.

To be on topic, isn't a controller mod just anything that makes executing any action easier? which would include running back and forth?

Evo doesn't know too much about smash, since they are just getting into it. You are told to bring your own controller cause it's your responsibilty, not the hosts/venues/other player's. It's not about how comfortable you are with your own controller.
so telling me how doesnt adding lights to your controller not a mod? Lights glow and could add distractions etc. Thats more of a mod then what i do trust me. Tournaments allow people to bring their own controller. Enough said. When people buy a controller at the store those controllers could be used controllers which dont work so well. People have a right to open up their controllers to see the problem. People come to me to fix this issue. It doesnt give them any special powers of winning. Y dont you idiots see through this are you that stupid? Im done with this thread since cort came in here. Hes so good at just jumping into threads like this to make himself somewhat important. Btw cort, Even if neal offered to house you next time dont show at our tournament. I dont want you complaining about how we arent good host and how we cant run a good tournament or even better how the food sucks.

Rofl, keep talking there. What your saying only worsens how i think of you.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer

yes apparently I'm not the mod who warned you.

to be on topic, evo has hosted plenty of other fighting games such as streegt figherwhich requires their players to bring their own joy sticks/ controllers and they seem to not have a problem with mods. Its not just smash. No i'm 100% sure that players would rather bring their own controller rather than use spare controllers because if this wasn't true there would be so many johns that people with the name john would rather be called jonathan.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Ok.

I personally don't wanna side with anyone as I said earlier, but I'm pretty much in agreement with Cort on his points. Ken/Mana, rather than facing the specific points being brought up, you guys are responding with vague and completely false statements such as "let ppl do what they want, they are just trying to have some fun, these "mods" have been known and discussed at many tournies, red bull helps you perform better so it should be considered the same thing," and "I should give you a warning for blah blah". An obvious attempt at avoiding the questions at hand and abusing power/reputation. It's pretty stupid guys. Why not put everyones mind at ease and come out with the entire, explicit truth? I just don't understand it. What is there to hide and what is there to lose in everyone knowing exactly 'what's going on, if nothing inappropriate is going on. Oh and Ken, Evo does have a ban on modded sticks, as do most SF run tournies. Try competing in them beforehand...

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Also, you need spelling mods more than your "quick asian hands" mod...
wow talk about rude/disrespectful, first you say mana is untrustworthy/conniving, way to make a good case by playing the "Assshole card." We know you are too smart for us, please spare us some of our pride.

because if this wasn't true there would be so many johns that people with the name john would rather be called jonathan.
haha so true.

my controller is tooooo good. i modded it by wearing it in by playing a lotta games on it ;) mods for liiiife

Cort

Apple Head
Uhhh... I think manacloud suprises me more with every post. I loved OC2 and I thought the hosts were great. I thought you were an especially nice guy in real life, Mike. I thought the food was excellent also.

I stare at my opponent's controller when I play this game. Maybe that's why I'm not Ken.

Also I heard you can extract physical mindgame juice that will improve your game straight from Ken's brain, is this true Mike? I'll be willing to buy it at 250 dollars per gallon, just setup an ebay auction and I'll buy you out.

nublet06

Smash Lord
Rofl, keep talking there. What your saying only worsens how i think of you.
im confused.

1. manacloud and other "moders" want money
am i wrong? im guessing this is the part that gets you mad? im pretty sure i am right tho.

2. people like to spend money
people are willing to spend up to 100 dollars for a few adjustments to a controller.....am i wrong? i think not.

3. these controllers make a fraction of a fraction of a difference that wont make sucky people better.
im suporting your arguements. your controllers dont make people good and people need to stop johning.

4. if tournament directors want to ban it..they can ban it. if you get caught? you are screwed and it was your fault.
what is wrong with this? you break rules you should be baned. if you can ban dsf......why cant they ban something like this. even if they did it would be hard to enforce. this shouldnt bother you either.

i hope it wasnt the banning of womens underwear that got you mad:laugh:
i highly doubt you would ever support a palmdale tournament anyway. Even though you have built socal up to the amazingness that it is.......yet....still think it sucks.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Lol its like, i fear posting my opinion in this thread because manacloud is the only person i've ever met who responds so violently to honest criticism on a topic, instead of being opinionated like everyone else on this board. Im sure everyone listened to ken/mana's point of view, but i dont think mana has listened to any elses other than his own.

I recall being at the triweekly when nealdt and ken had a discussion about the modded controllers (i was taking a nap on the couch). And ken started making up what i call "johns" to justify to nealdt the use of controllers i.e. "what if your thumb hurts..."

In short, lets think of it as 2 of the same cars racing. If one takes off some weight of the car i.e. rims or something, then he will have a slight advantage not necessarily modding, but by taking off of the car. This is like the removal of the rumble, i do not believe this is a mod.

But if one car has a short shifter, he will change gears quicker and in the end be faster, if he knows how to drive ofcourse. This is like the joystick alteration. we all agree, even though a player like kira has a controller, it is not likely that it'll give him the upper hand needed to beat someone like DC or knives, that skill comes with experience. It will, however, give him the advantage of beating someone around his skill level.

Iono, i just think if any of the buttons or stick has been compromised, it has been modefied. lights are a mod too. rumble isn't so much a mod, because if you want a lighter controller go for it, everyone (except aesis lol) turns off rumble when they play anyways

im sure ima be banned from the biweekly or cussed out by mana for stateing my opinion, but basically i found it very rude for you to down talk my fellow cal poly ***** when all he has done is contributed to socal and the smash community as a whole. If you want to decrease stuff off your controller like the rumble or the d-pad cuz its only use is to taunt, then so be it. But by adding or altering buttons in any way, whether it is to enhance or cripple your gameplay, this is considered a mod and should not be used in tournament play. Nealdt is the truth, and i believe these controllers, however cool they are, should not be used in tournaments just because kira's dash dancing looks way better than mine lol

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Well i may not know most ppl here except for Nick but it lookz to me that this thread is seriously dividing the smash community (in SoCal) and giving rise to new hatreds and Beefs and i implore the moderators to close this thread b4 this gets really out of hand

Still i cant help but to wonder who is in the wrong becuz i've listened to both sides (note: i dont mean whether mods should be banned becuz i know the tournamnet rules seeing how i run them at Toymandala)

Sorry if this seems like im sticking my nose in somewhere where it doesnl't belong just giving my NEUTRAL OPINION but i had to becuz i dont want this great community Broken apart into Factions

Honestly though Nick and Nublet(among other ppl) seem to be the most logical still but i still have respect for Mana and Ken and others who are being called into question (even though i dont know them personally)

D*mn it looks to me that the Damage has already been done and only time can mend the wounds

Brookman

Smash Hero
Nobody actually called them into question, mana just assumed Neal was talking about him and jumped right into the spot-light to defend himself even though he wasn't even being targeted in the first place.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

Nobody actually called them into question, mana just assumed Neal was talking about him and jumped right into the spot-light to defend himself even though he wasn't even being targeted in the first place.
assumed? this is directed towards me , like i said people dont know wtf they talking about. What i dont get is why is it all your business on what i do? People come to me to fix their controllers they pay me the money i ask for. You assume im doing something great cause i get paid so much for it. The truth is you all want to learn what i know how to do its that simple. You want to explore this other side of whats possible in this game. Thats how sad it is. Maybe you can open it yourself to see how to do it. Then you hear all these rumors and assume ****, how pathetic. This is not being defensive this is saying it as it is, you want to start **** .

Brookman

Smash Hero
assumed? this is directed towards me , like i said people dont know wtf they talking about.
Even though this topic was made about your controller modding business, Neal didn't actually say anything about it, all he was doing is posting the very well known rule about controller mods. Re-read the first post, I don't see him saying anything about you specifically. It's almost like he tricked you into confessing.

**** nose sanchez strikesssssssssss again.

how can you tell if someones controller is modded? You going to stand there and open every controller just to see? Any mods of any kind right. Wait so is a controller without a rumble pack a mod? or controller with flashing lights. I win nealt u lose.
Are you trying to say you win because there is no way for people to check for modded controllers? Or that trying to would be futile and you can just keep modding them for cash and not see any trouble? Or do you win because you made a poor argument about removing rumble and adding decorations?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

Even though this topic was made about your controller modding business, Neal didn't actually say anything about it, all he was doing is posting the very well known rule about controller mods. Re-read the first post, I don't see him saying anything about you specifically. It's almost like he tricked you into confessing.

if u think about it why bring up this thread in the first place? its only becuase neal so how many people liked what i was doing to their controllers. If you ask me he just hates the idea of people paying me a lot to fix their controllers and giving me all the recognition. For this he is a dirty sanchez.

Are you trying to say you win because there is no way for people to check for modded controllers? Or that trying to would be futile and you can just keep modding them for cash and not see any trouble? Or do you win because you made a poor argument about removing rumble and adding decorations?
im saying i win because the whole idea of actually making your controller make you win is ludicrous. So far people with decency would know that a controller is a controller. You would have some electrical engineering skills just to make the controller short hop , l trigger etc. I make the controllers lighter and remove parts. There is nothing wrong with that. HOwever this thread there are plenty of things wrong. First *******es assuming. They assumed that i am getting paid 200 for a controller. Then they assume since i get paid a lot i am doing more then just fixing their controllers. Last since this is known, they want to stop it because they are afraid if this gets out all the noobs would beat people with semi skill in smash. Then all these idiots who just want to stand out voice their opinions here. I mean how blantent can i make this. What i do is legit. People pay me to fix their controllers. If their controllers their " favorite controllers " do not work why cant they repair it instead of buying a new one which they might not like. Why not just repair it for a good price from someone like me who can do it.

Brookman

Smash Hero
im saying i win because the whole idea of actually making your controller make you win is ludicrous. So far people with decency would know that a controller is a controller. You would have some electrical engineering skills just to make the controller short hop , l trigger etc. I make the controllers lighter and remove parts. There is nothing wrong with that. HOwever this thread there are plenty of things wrong. First *******es assuming. They assumed that i am getting paid 200 for a controller. Then they assume since i get paid a lot i am doing more then just fixing their controllers. Last since this is known, they want to stop it because they are afraid if this gets out all the noobs would beat people with semi skill in smash. Then all these idiots who just want to stand out voice their opinions here. I mean how blantent can i make this. What i do is legit. People pay me to fix their controllers. If their controllers their " favorite controllers " do not work why cant they repair it instead of buying a new one which they might not like. Why not just repair it for a good price from someone like me who can do it.
LOL .

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
naw i have to agree with mana because mcrusty jr has a modded controller and i beat his *** twice in winners and losers.

Brookman

Smash Hero
The topic at hand is not the weight that controller modifications have in deciding a match but just the principle of it.

nublet06

Smash Lord
The topic at hand is not the weight that controller modifications have in deciding a match but just the principle of it.
if its not about making you better...then why does everyone seem to care so much.

i could take a dump on my controller and call it a mod.....but no1 is going to care because they know it wont make me better.

a lot of people are genuinely worried that these rip off mods mana is doing actually make people better. that is not the case tho. people need to realise what manacloud does....is really no different than plopping a steamer on your joystick. it might lube it up and allow you to dash dance a LITTLE better. but it wont win a match for you.

do you really want to pay someone money to **** on your controller?

Knivez

Smash Ace
well that depends there ROFL, whose dump would it be?
if it was yours i would def. pay upwards of 120+ dollars for it, probably keep it in the jar next to my smash trophy of the gayest smasher 06 award.

but if its champ's, then hell no, he already tried lubbing it up that way and all it did was make my controller sticky (and surprisingly very tasty). Eventually i had to put it in the laundry basket next to all the male underwear i collected from azeem's "give to the needy" drive we held at the last biweekly.

Note to self- never accept dirty underwear from ezynjay, that shet was worse than neal's tio program. All it did was make everyone feel sick with disgust. Oh well, at least it did something, which is more than i can say for neal's program. ^_^

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
I suppose this is inclining that you and possibly others are going to Evo. I can further incline that because Evo has not posted anything about modded controllers, some feel that would justify them using a modded controller. I and many other socal smashers are going to Evo, and I am personally going to send emails to Evo on the issue of modded cube controllers, along side with a link to this thread. Hopefully the correct action will be taken.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
did you know

I suppose this is inclining that you and possibly others are going to Evo. I can further incline that because Evo has not posted anything about modded controllers, some feel that would justify them using a modded controller. I and many other socal smashers are going to Evo, and I am personally going to send emails to Evo on the issue of modded cube controllers, along side with a link to this thread. Hopefully the correct action will be taken.
did you know many of the pros that play street fighter make their own controllers. You can send evo this link and page assuming that what a modded controller really is. I agree if you make the buttons automatically wave dash or short hop or lcancel. But this is not possible and is dumb to think would exist. Your furthering a problem that doesnt exist. So tell me boss what is a modded controller. How does one look?Have you personally opened a controller which is modded? People in this thread are assuming way too much, thats why this thread should be closed already.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Mana, wouldn't it be a lot easier to say exactely what you do to controllers that u "fix"? I'm not asking nor do i care how you do whatever it is you do, but wouldn't a lot of the issues on this topic be concluded if you could explain what it is your controllers do. Then couldn't we (the community) decide whether your controllers should be banned or not? If we come to the conclusion that the controllers that you supposidly fix give no extra advantage, then yes, this discussion should be closed.

Btw, in early 2002 kishsquared learned how to short hop mod. He was working on it when another smamsher found out that if you take the springs out of the L or R triggers, it makes it insainly easier to power shield, wavedash, and tech. This thread can be found here in our own forums... I have to find the link again though.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Ehhh people should just enforce the rules if they are against it... I mean a person with a blue/black controller is kinda suspicious. I really don't care cause I feel that the mod doesnt make a difference. I've tried mcrusty's and kiras. It feels like a controller that was worn in i guess? But if your into the game and u feel that you want the newest thing go for it. Just go buy 2 controllers and pay a "?" cost and you get two new controllers. Supposedely mcrusty's is for sheik and fox? I dont see how that works but whatever. There is way to much controversy over this. But, iono getting defensive over it is dumb. I've personally fixed david c's controller and knives.

thats why there so good trust me :laugh:

manacloud1

Smash Champion
then dont u agree

Ehhh people should just enforce the rules if they are against it... I mean a person with a blue/black controller is kinda suspicious. I really don't care cause I feel that the mod doesnt make a difference. I've tried mcrusty's and kiras. It feels like a controller that was worn in i guess? But if your into the game and u feel that you want the newest thing go for it. Just go buy 2 controllers and pay a "?" cost and you get two new controllers. Supposedely mcrusty's is for sheik and fox? I dont see how that works but whatever. There is way to much controversy over this. But, iono getting defensive over it is dumb. I've personally fixed david c's controller and knives.

thats why there so good trust me :laugh:
lets say some people start enforcing rules. Its like a witch hunt. Ever heard of the salem witch trials? lets say someone didnt mod a controller and brought in one that looks suspicious. People are going to say hes modding controllers ban him. The entire idea of even enforcing a rule is lame and ridiculous. All that is going to result from this is people who claim ****, like oh its my controllers fault that i lost. You made me change controllers to enter your tournament mine isnt modded etc. If you want more johns , enforce this rule i dont care. However its a waste of time as well for tournament hosts to check every controller and even then you wont stop people from tinkering with their controllers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom