• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omg peach can spike

BbqCombo

Smash Apprentice
K, ive been getting into peach lately cuz shes too fun to use :p and i was playing against my brother on FD. I went to Fair him and it spiked him into the stage(not stagespike).
Im guessing peach's Fair is just like Wolf's where it spikes on the very last frame o-o

Any thoughts? Sry if this is already known .

Gea

Smash Master
Never seen this. I know that dtilt has a spike but its nigh impossible to get someone with it who is trying to recover. Only flashy when someone is jumping from the edge and you are on a platform above them... dtilt... and wham.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Lies. I think with the love obsession most Peach's have with their fair and the sheer number of times it is used, this would have been found out a while ago. Did you save a replay or something? Otherwise I highly doubt this.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
It happened to me once too thought, but I thought I was crazy. no video. Maybe they DI wrong

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Peach for top tier! Haha its gotta be nearly impossible to hit anyway.
I couldn't agree with you more lol, but yeah the spike was probably really situational... I once used fair with peach and it oddly sent my opponent straight up, I don't know why this happened but maybe the fair has hidden properties :ohwell:

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Lies. I think with the love obsession most Peach's have with their fair and the sheer number of times it is used, this would have been found out a while ago. Did you save a replay or something? Otherwise I highly doubt this.
I agree, F-air is used far too frequently for this not to be already known. Maybe a slight glitch where a certain move hits the F-air and due to the natural DI of using that move, the collision sends a character downwards. Doubt there are any intentional spiking frames of it though. Psy.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Hmmmm... as people said before, it would be nice if there was a video of this. But at the moment, it seems highly unlikely that someone wouldn't have discovered this already.(if its true) Many Peach's just love to use fair! ^__^

testo024

Smash Cadet
i once peach bombered into a MK that was hanging off the edge. i was off the screen and floated back and bombered into him as he tried to edge guard me. he spiked straight down and died. haven't been able to repeat it though, although i didnt try very much...

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
It was probably really bad DI..I've been trying to spike with it and nothing, all sorts of angles and timings. This ain't real and if it is, it's not useful enough to practice. Heh.

BbqCombo

Smash Apprentice
I actually do have a replay saved, i dont have a recording device so i'll try to send it to someone who does after i get back from my 2week vacation ._.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I actually do have a replay saved, i dont have a recording device so i'll try to send it to someone who does after i get back from my 2week vacation ._.
I don't have a recording device, but I'd like to see this first hand. Care to share friend codes?

If Peach could spike with f-air..god, ..oh god..
Could this possibly be true? Edreeses, I'm.., I'm scared.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
If there was a way to easily spike with peach, she would surely be my main. Anyhow, it may have been the opponent's bad DI or possibly holding a direction during the Fair. It that is the case, it would revolutionize air attacks. Oh, and from then on, any new air direction based attacks would have to be named after me :)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The only Meteor Smash move that I'm aware of is the d-tilt. Although the timing does play a roll in its effects.

hova

Smash Champion
if an opponent is shielding by the edge, you can knock them off with a fair and immediately spike with dtilt

i've only down it twice; not sure how legit it actually is

Top Bottom