• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omg New Prophet

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
This guy named RedMage8BT says this is the final roster

Veterans:
Mario

Newcomers:
Wario

He says that all other characters have been removed because Iwata doesn't like them. You guys should like, totally believe what this guy says because he has inside information!

Seriously, why can't we stop with these threads already? I'm starting to not even care what the final roster is. We'll know anyway in little over a week.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I agree, these "leaks" and "prophets are getting ridiculous. IMO they should make one sticky thread for all of these, because as far as I'm concerned it's spam drowning out actual posts that lead to real conversation.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
To be honest, I hate threads like these more than the real fake leak threads.

I think there just needs to be a sticky at the top of the forum for people to post their "leaks".

Basmothel

Smash Cadet
I agree, these "leaks" and "prophets are getting ridiculous. IMO they should make one sticky thread for all of these, because as far as I'm concerned it's spam drowning out actual posts that lead to real conversation.
I completely agree. These things are just getting ridiculous. So many are just attention grabbers.

This forum needs to be cleaned up a bit. Make a sticky or even a temporary subforum for all "leaks" and "prophets."

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
I don't really care about the final roster. Brawl is a Win/Epic Win situation, and IMO it's already epic win.

Monkeyjr352

Smash Cadet
This is getting old. Brawl comes out in less than a month. We don't need an "insider" telling us what probably will not be on there. Let us argue about who should be in it, then tell people who was right when they do get in. Beyond that, let's leave prophets out of it.

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
Everyone knows the best way to fight stupid prophet topics is with a more ****ed up, stupid, and annoying topic of your own.

Way to go, man. You make the prophet topic starters look smart in comparison.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
I think there will be more prophet roster topics than there will be characters.

THEALMIGHTYGOAT HAS RECEIVED A FAILWAFFLE!

Weegee

Smash Rookie
With all these fake prophets it's hard to believe the new ones the truth. For me every new "leaker" is debunked.

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
OK. Heres my problem with this roster....Its just...not good. I mean yeah it has your icon Mario and his nemesis wario but cmon!

I say fake...for many reasons.

Wheres all the other good characters? Do you expect me to believe that Sakurai decided to have Wario in but NOT luigi or waluigi?! It makes no sense. People. THIS ROSTER IS NOT REAL!

I know that Iwata is a mean guy and all, but I HIGHLY doubt that he'd decide to axe all of the characters and just leave two. This is the worst PROPHET YET!!

Ill name all the problems with this roster.

1. No Ike

2. No Samus

3. Missing Bowser Main component.

4. Wheres DeDeDe?

5. Ice Climbers are probably better than Mario. Maybe.

6. Snake is not there.

7. Sonic made SSBB "THAT GAME!" and now if this roster is true it'll be more wii shovelware

8. Diddy Kong is nowhere to be seen

9. Donkey Kong is supposed to be in the game

10. Iwata would not remove these character then have them at the Jump Festa and other new demo events.

11. Sakurai probably can break Iwatas neck so he would tell him to "eff off"

12. No women. What is this a sausage fest?

13. Wheres Peach?

14. I doubt they'd remove Link who just had a hit game on the Wii/GC

15. Fox was fast. Therefore he's cool. Mario isnt as fast as fox so fox would be in ANY roster.

16. Theres only 2 people.

17. Theres not enough people.

18. Why isnt there enough people?

19. Wheres Ryu, Spider-man, Homer Simpson, Osama and Obama team (like Iceclimbers), Thomas the Tugboat, Masterchief, Spider-pig, Mr. Hat, and all the other 3rd party characters that are shoe-ins?

20. And the last and most telling points......His name is RedMage8BT. I looked him up on google and hes a registered sex offender. I also found him on myspace. Im almost 100 percent positive he's only 3 yrs old. So how could he know the roster?!?!

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
"Prophets" only exist because the Smash community takes itself waayyyyyyyy to seriously.

If I were bored enough, I'd hoax you guys as well simply because your all so interweb serious.

edracon

Smash Cadet
xD this made me laugh! *explodes from laughter* also i agree, there are way too many of these prophet things, the game comes out so soon, that no one cares anymore.

also i agree with "Japanese Monk"

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
I think there should be a sub board for these leak threads too.

Really, I know that people want attention, but if the whole Smash community could become one instead of lying and trying to gain attention, all of these fake leak threads would be gone, and we would have a lot better chance of finding an ACTUAL leak.
It is the immature person's fault that the whole Smash community has to suffer because of lies. Picture how nice it would be to just debate and guess at characters who might be in Brawl. Boring, but also creative and fun at the same time. The whole community is in utter chaos at times like this. It might be fun for some, but for others, it's probably a big pain.

SomeguyDom

Smash Cadet
This guy named RedMage8BT says this is the final roster

Veterans:
Mario

Newcomers:
Wario

He says that all other characters have been removed because Iwata doesn't like them. You guys should like, totally believe what this guy says because he has inside information!

Seriously, why can't we stop with these threads already? I'm starting to not even care what the final roster is. We'll know anyway in little over a week.
Hahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom