• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Trent

Smash Champion
Re-Posting here.

I'm driving tomorrow morning EARLY, I'm taking Ed (Silver) and Josh (Hills) from Lincoln. Does anyone else have any sort of plans?

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
Dang another HoN vs LoL debate. League is for derps that can't control their opponents and like mashing on ambiguous defensive skills. LoL is named LoL for a reason, and it's also free for a reason. Stay free LoL.

Anyways, who wins all the MvC3 and AE around here? Come at me bro

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Iowa has a new melee player you guys better watch out!
this better not be a brawl trick
Dang another HoN vs LoL debate. League is for derps that can't control their opponents and like mashing on ambiguous defensive skills. LoL is named LoL for a reason, and it's also free for a reason. Stay free LoL.

Anyways, who wins all the MvC3 and AE around here? Come at me bro
DoTA will always remain king in my eyes
Cue wins MVC3 i like to think i'm second but JBM might protest to that

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I most definetly would beat you tony.

$20 mm.

And the best player around is Simon right now, followed by joe/chris/keith/jmar/david.

I got 4th today at the tourney. I am pleased because i lost to good players BARELY and rolled through my easy bracket matches. Had i run into chris, idk what would've happened, but Jmar i'd like to play.

And of course david gets sh!at.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I maybe able 2 try Lucario out today seeing as how 3 of the Project M guys are going to be at Brainshock today.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Sitting in the airport, got two hours until my flight. Then two hour layaway. **** flying >.<

Anyway, I'll be back sometime tonight (~10) and will probably be too exhausted for extensive hanging out, but I ****ing miss you guys. Games sometime in the next few days, for sure.

Skill wise

Any fighting game > LoL wc3 games.

Where is your reaction time at? quit being lazy and play fighters.
For pure tech skill, yes. The reason to play ANY strategy game isn't for the tech skill (unless we're talking RTS games, which are their own genre for a reason), the reason to play it is for the STRATEGY. The tech skill aspects of these games can be fun, and separate the pros from the scrubs, but the reason I'm attracted to them isn't the tech skill.
Get at me in checkers sometime, I'll **** you up.

As for League versus HoN.... well, my HoN experience is limited, but the game was ****ing ********. Tons of **** that's stupidly hard just for the sake of being stupidly hard. With that said they're different games that focus on different things. Both are better than Brawl good games, so play whatever and enjoy it.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I'd love some Marvel I've actually been practicing my combos. Also i didn't know tron bonn could combo for as long as she can. Looks like a slower wolverine.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
MvC is more fun than smash imo.

Crazy **** is going on but it can only go on for 99 seconds so its great.

Ben until you beat me in smash i don't take that quote seriously.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
LOL that is such a lie. In your combo video there is a couple sound clips from us playing when you were salty.

I think that is the only time you beat me actually haha.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Where's games at tonight? I may or may not be able to come If my mom can take off work tonight or not cause of reasons I'll tell you guys later?

Edit; NVMD can't come mom has work tonight. Planning 2 move stuff out of old house into new house tomorrow.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Who is wanting to go to mist on august 6th? its in Springfield, MO.

I am gonna actually practice for the tourney. Does anyone wanna play like twice a week at least?

Dan won't be able to make frolf today, have somethings in glenwood i gotta do.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Who is wanting to go to mist on august 6th? its in Springfield, MO.

I am gonna actually practice for the tourney. Does anyone wanna play like twice a week at least?

Dan won't be able to make frolf today, have somethings in glenwood i gotta do.
I do, and I'll play.

What about this one?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305642

This one is smash related and on the same day, same general area
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305642

Top Bottom