• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Secks.

Smash Ace
My Grandma passed away this morning. Her name was Nancy, but i called her Dandy. My dad was telling me to call her today during the day. Pretty bummed I didn't get the chance to talk to her today, but she died while she asleep. I'd assume thats the easiest way to go out.

I only thought i'd bother to post this cuz you guys are my buds and i thought i'd get it off my chest here rather than in public, because it might bother me.

I'll be leaving for AR sunday/monday and won't be back till wednesday.
Im really sorry I just got done with a really rough funeral process just be there for your parents. I'll keep ya in my prayers.

Uli

Smash Champion
sorry for your loss jerry. i wish the best for you and your family.

didnt know there were games today or else i would have came!

BPx

Smash Lord
Both my grandparents passed away within a month of each other last semester, it really is a bummer. Hope you're doin alright JBM.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
My Grandma passed away this morning. Her name was Nancy, but i called her Dandy. My dad was telling me to call her today during the day. Pretty bummed I didn't get the chance to talk to her today, but she died while she asleep. I'd assume thats the easiest way to go out.

I only thought i'd bother to post this cuz you guys are my buds and i thought i'd get it off my chest here rather than in public, because it might bother me.

I'll be leaving for AR sunday/monday and won't be back till wednesday.
I'm sorry for your loss man. If you need to talk or something you can always just get ahold of me. I know it can be difficult sometimes.

Tony Mexi is hosting tonight i believe. Though im not sure your capable of being a member of mario party anymore because you have allowed WoW to absorb ur life.

Call or text me, but i believe games will begin around 3pm.
Tony...WoW? Really? I thought you were better than that.

Trent

Smash Champion
So. On the Raising Cane's page on Facebook, they asked what your favorite combo was. Some random guy I don't know put down "Wombo" so I ended up voting on it. Then Tyser, Yulai, and some others voted on it as well. One of my Co-Workers keeps asking me what a Wombo combo is.

This is too great.

resTy

Smash Champion
So. On the Raising Cane's page on Facebook, they asked what your favorite combo was. Some random guy I don't know put down "Wombo" so I ended up voting on it. Then Tyser, Yulai, and some others voted on it as well. One of my Co-Workers keeps asking me what a Wombo combo is.
That "random guy" was my Facebook alt :S

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Hello Men, I'm also from Omaha, even if I am no good at smash I just recently got back into it, maybe I'll come play witchu guys sometime?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
He's that dude that made the story up about someone being shot or something and Tyser called him out hard and made him look like a fool.

Snuc, you are an idiot despite that you owned up to what you say. You are a sad, pathetic human being and I have no respect for you. I sincerely hope you do not join the smash scene. As just by your presence everyone's IQ will be lowered.

I can't speak for everyone though, as I'm not a part of the Omaha smash community anymore. Just thought I'd put my 2 cents in.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Snuc, you are an idiot despite that you owned up to what you say. You are a sad, pathetic human being and I have no respect for you. I sincerely hope you do not join the smash scene. As just by your presence everyone's IQ will be lowered.
You obviously don't know me as well as you think you do. You cant call someone a "sad, pathetic human being" for one mistake in their life. I encountered hardships you cant even imagine in the last 3 years, forcing me to mature, and I don't need someone who thinks they know it all to tell me I was an idiot. Sir, I have no respect for YOU because YOU need to learn a life lesson before you go on labeling people over one silly mistake.

Good Day, Sir.

resTy

Smash Champion
Yeah, Bolt. This 16 year old has gone through way more than you have in your 21 year old life xD

No but seriously, I'm not Snuc. This is like how everyone thought I was GameGenie for the longest time until he actually spawned eventually.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Bolt. This 16 year old has gone through way more than you have in your 21 year old life xD
I'm not saying that at all? All I mean is I have changed and he knows nothing about my life, and I don't feel like its his business anyway. I don't care if he's 21 or 85 he is still being irrational and immature saying I'm a pathetic human being for one slip up years ago. Its time for people to move on, because I did.

Snuc has to come play games otherwise he's Tyser or GameGenie.
Yes, if you mean smash, I thought it would be fun to come down and play sometime =/

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
He's not me son and yeah I remembered that Tyser then people start calling me Quen along with that.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
You obviously don't know me as well as you think you do. You cant call someone a "sad, pathetic human being" for one mistake in their life. I encountered hardships you cant even imagine in the last 3 years, forcing me to mature, and I don't need someone who thinks they know it all to tell me I was an idiot. Sir, I have no respect for YOU because YOU need to learn a life lesson before you go on labeling people over one silly mistake.

Good Day, Sir.
LOL I need to learn a life lesson? You have no f*cking idea what my life has been like. And I am judging you based off of what I know about you and how you acted. What you did was not a "slip up" it was a conscious decision.

Quit trying to say you've encountered hardships I can't imagine. Everyone encounters hardships, yours are nothing special. The fact that you are feeding the troll proves that you're an idiot.

Don't b*tch about your life, you won't get any sympathy. And you cried wolf, learn to deal with the consequences of your actions. And I certainly don't know it all. But I know a lot more than you.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Im just gonna say that snuc was a huge douscher for doing what he did instead of tell him how to live his life.

Snuc tbh im not sure i'd care to see you. First reason being is Supreme Shadiness.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Aye aye aye -_-

I wasn't complaining about my life or I would have gone on to tell you about it. People die, people get diseases, people have problems, I know, I'm not giving you my life story.

JBM I'm not some kind of pedo or serial killer jesus I'm just a sophomore soon to be junior at Burke, looking for some melee to play but I'm sorry you all aren't willing to give me a second chance. I know a lot of good people at my school and in my area that forgive others and forget grudges, but if you all aren't like that then I can't say much to make you change it.

Sorry >.<

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I guess you'd just have to show up one of these times and play when we do. As of right now though i don't have a huge interest in meeting you because of what you did.

Also don't give yourself excuses aka Johns. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

Top Bottom