• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar's Story?

jayzee2011

Smash Rookie
alright. i can imagine that olimar would be walking around in the forest (this would be after diddy becomes a trophy when with fox).
and then fox would come in contact with olimar. all of a sudden the halberd comes in and kills all of olimars pikmin, except for five. then fox and olimar flee.

lame but something

jayzee2011

Smash Rookie
Crash lands like in the game. Needs help to repair his ship again
see if this happened then u wouldnt make snese from the end of pikmin 2. and they dont want a whole other plot for olimar, just a simple sub'story. so maybe he can crash, but not lose all his part.

Beamblast

Smash Cadet
Olimar is wandering around with his Pikmin when he sees C. Falcon engaging SSE monsters..he goes and assists him and the 2 become a team..

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Well, I'd assume that he'd be in the Dolphin, flying around, do whatever little stubby men in spacesuits do, ad the Halebird shoots him down. As for a partner... PT or King Dedede.

j.rob

Smash Apprentice
He crashes in mushroom kingdom and fights a massive goomba(boss),as he is so small.
Then a massive luigi comes along at the end and jumps on it.

Then out pops a mushroom from it's squished body and olimar happens to get it and grows to how he is now.

He explains to luigi that he needs to find his parts and luigi agrees to help.

Suddenly a group of waddle dees are seen carrying a resonator from his ship, so luigi and olimar attack them(playable) and they explain that dedede saw him crash and is allso colecting his parts to create a new and advanced ship to search to meet up and form a evil alliance to rule the galaxy with aliens whom he has contacted.

And so Olimar's and Luigi's adventure begins.......

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
Bowser/Dedede/Ganondorf/Wario will be about to Trophy the 2nd person in a pairing of Peach & Kirby/Diddy & Fox/ Etc but then the Dolphin will bounce off their head and land, releasing Olimar, who will then help the other remaining person.

Jayster

Smash Rookie
I think something will happen to explain his size tbh.

One of those cannons get destroyed and the energy it emits effects life in a small patch of grass, where Olimar is gathering resources, making him and the Pikmin grow!

Unfortunatly, it wasnt just them in the grassy patch...the radiation has caused an angry Bulborb to grow to a huge size! Its up to Olimar, Pikmin and the partner character to shop it!

Bulborb btw ^^^

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
i posted a story in the pikmen thread with olimar samus working togets (well, really Zamus)

Phazonridley480

Smash Cadet
I think Olimar,Louie, and pikmin are traveling in their ship when Louie's cockpit opens like in pikmin 2 and he goes on a search to find him.

Top Bottom