• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar's Spaceship, the new official Pikmin and Olimar clan!!

Stiffmystirr

Smash Rookie
Why do you put official in all of your thread titles? What's so official about a clan you just decided to create? o.O

Mitsuko

Smash Apprentice
hmm... good question. i dont really know. The main reason though is something to do with the human brain. The word Official attracts people because it gives the illusion of higher standards. people will also think that it's more complete. take you for example, you've been going to all my post that say Official, but none that don't, see? living example on why i should put official in most of my post (depends on what it is though).

Mitsuko

Smash Apprentice
Awsome, thanks. See you on the forums. by the way, we have a mini torney comeing up, probably around the 7th or 8th

Stiffmystirr

Smash Rookie
hmm... good question. i dont really know. The main reason though is something to do with the human brain. The word Official attracts people because it gives the illusion of higher standards. people will also think that it's more complete. take you for example, you've been going to all my post that say Official, but none that don't, see? living example on why i should put official in most of my post (depends on what it is though).

So basically you lie? Interesting pitch for a clan.

Mitsuko

Smash Apprentice
did i ever say anything about lying? i think not. the problem is your misinterpetations with everything i post, try doing something else than dissing everything i post, it'd be a nice change.

P.S. don't make false interpetations, you haven't even visit'd our forums (i'm working with someone on them to increase productivity and to make them better)

Mitsuko

Smash Apprentice
One more thing. PM me if you're gonna complain more, stop posting here, if you noticed, everyone else is posting about the clan, not about personal problems agains me. so please, just stop.

Top Bottom