• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Whiffing Pikmin

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Messing around in training mode (I don't know if training mode itself is bugged. Reporting it anyways) playing as Olimar against Ness for practice on Pokemon Stadium 2 and there was a point in which Ness knocked some Pikmin away and I got them back with the whistle. I had three behind me. I tried doing aerials and no Pikmin were in Olimars hands. He just kept swinging empties, but there were three Pikmin behind him the whole time. Tried upsmash; nothing. Tried fsmash; nothing. Plucking didn't give me any Pikmin. Throwing didn't throw anything.

Eventually I did a downsmash and a blue Pikmin reappeared in the line.

I wish I recorded this so that I could show you, but alas I did not. No idea if the problem is in Training mode, if it's Olimar, or if it's the Blue Pikmin in particular.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Top Bottom