• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, the_Capt_Falcon_Master bumb this thread to call out the Pikmen army. XD

Yea, this was a nice thread, wondering when the big nose wonder get in Brawl and now he is. :D

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I have to say, Olimar was one of the only pleasent surprises I had with the roster, along with Dedede and Wolf. Though it didn't quite make up for no Ridley, no Samurai Goroh, no Bowser JR, AND no K.Rool. Oh well.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
I'm here! I'm still Brawling, and I main Luigi oddly enough XD. I really tried Olimar, he's my secondary however.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Boy, I've gone through some real Drama with my mains. At first, it was Olimar and Dedede hands down. Then I started Wolf, but quit because I thought he would be broken. Then I started sucking as Dedede all of a sudden and had to drop him. Wario became my primary, and I would up seconding Diddy Kong with Olimar as third. Then I re-mained Olimar, then I mained Weegee, then I used Falco for a short time, then PT, and I even used Lucas for a while. But after much craziness and debating, I now main Wolf with my seconds being Wario and Olimar.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Olimar started out as my secondary, but I just got too annoyed with having to constantly mash the B button to revive my Pikmin. I still play him for fun though, and the pikmin are definitley much better implemented than SpaceGodzilla's crystals in Godzilla: Save the Earth. Seriously, if you ever play that game, do not pick SpaceGodzilla!

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
wow, you guys are persistent anyways my playing of brawl has come to an end *it just didn't have that lasting effect melee did* but I still play on random occasions

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
I've been reading and konami is looking into actually porting MGS4 over to the 360, I don't know if it willhappens or not but if it doesn't then I still say NO PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom