• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Mainers?

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
mmmm. i see your point. at least an assist. (then Wesker can be in. i like Wesker more anyway. i cosplay him) ((you didn't read i cosplay!))

Granetdud

Smash Cadet
I main Link and could never leave, but I definetely wanna side Main with Him (cya Lucas)
Just cuz he looks so cool to use!

Snake King 1

Smash Apprentice
Checking every character for weaknesses, for &quot
there's a definite possibilty I might main him. between Olimar, King dedede, Pt, Pit, and snake is still a toss-up 4 my fav. nc
Olimar's move prediction
b= whistle,( when kirby uses it, whistle only causes damge, no flinch)
>b= throw pikmen, red= fire damage,, blue=? yellow= bomb or electricity, white= poisnon( i know he has 2 b eaten but, or dig and coause people to stay in ground), purple= hurts ALOT!
\/b= pluck pikmen
/\b= fly with yellow pikmen for set amount of time
Sakurai if you actually pick this moveset and get it from me- please give me credit
he seems to be less annoying than wario- i mean he farts and bites people- come on
anyway only people with good strategy's probably have a good chance with him-
bottom tier with no pikmen
low tier with 1
middle tier with 2-3
high with 4
top with all five
maybe for >b he calls a pikmen to protect him from an attack

Outlander

Smash Rookie
Im gonna have him as my main, he's my fav Nintendo Character. My friend Steve and myself are currently engaged in Fisty Cuffs over who gets to use him.

I have a feeling im gonna lose alot of matches with Olimar, as i am worried that he is a "small fast" character, or even a medium size character. I generally only succeed as a big hulk like Ganondorf.

aleps

Smash Apprentice
hehe I would like to know how many people will keep their word and really main him, less than a half? But its ok, as new characters show up, people may change their mind. Yes people are wierd.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
he was on my hope to main list from the beggining! it goes as following:

1.megaman(if/when he is in)
2.Ridley
3.olimar<----
4.bowser(my original main)
5.Ray01

I dont care about those tier lists(frankly I happen to be bad with high tiers and great with low tiers) so I will use him either way.

and yes, I know thats five mains, but since brawl will have like 36+(I estimate 40+) characters, I dont think people will mind. besides, I am skilled like that.

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
Honestly I don't care if Olimar is low tier or not because I don't play competitively. Mario was my main in Melee and Smash64 and he was 11 on the tier list (7 in Smash), and I still kicked ***. I'd probably have my *** handed to me by Fox or Marth if I ever entered a tournament though. I tend to main the characters I like best, and both of my previous mains happened to be mid-tier (mario and samus). Even though I don't care that much, I hope that Olimar is at least mid-tier, it'd be a shame for such an awesome character to be one of the worst.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
I'm so going to main him, along with Ike and (if he's in) Isaac. I never had any interest in Pikmin, never played a game, but, hell, he's so cool, so complex, his stage music is so great... I have no choice but to play with him!

Sakurai really did a great job with Olimar & Pikmin.

Gary

Smash Apprentice
I've never been this excited by a newcomer than by Olimar. PT comes close, but not quite. I will try my best to main him, even if it means a summer of intensive practice =P

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
He's definately my main.

Mario and Kirby are close secondarys.

Sonic and Pokemon Trainer are then behind them.

But Olimar has to be my main, cos he was my most wanted for Brawl, his moveset is awesomely unique with great mindgame potential, and he just owns. Plus the Pikmin are quite cute... :laugh:

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
I might. And i might even try and master his no-Pikmin moves and only draw one out if I need it for the kill. I'm gonna at least try for that.

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
When I unlock all the other characters and nothing is unique as olimar then yeah he'll definatly be my home dog.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Plan on trying him out; a potential main.
ESPECIALLY, if I see few users of Olimar, I'd have no problem at all maining him full-time.

Pkaz01

Smash Cadet
Before todays update it was a tie between him and PT after todays update i'm maining him for sure.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Lol MachSpeed, we all know very well that you are going to main Diddy.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
THEY DON'T KNOW THAT

Lol, the reason being because I'm a big time DK fan, at least before the rapid decline of good games..
And besides that Diddy just screams awesome. Here's hoping for K. Rool so I can main the whole DK circle of characters.
:lick:

ON TOPIC
Still, Olimar does look interesting to play, very possibility the second character I run to play as.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
He'll probably be my main. Well, not probably, he WILL be my main. He is my favorite character, after all. And he does have some good moves.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
THEY DON'T KNOW THAT

Lol, the reason being because I'm a big time DK fan, at least before the rapid decline of good games..
And besides that Diddy just screams awesome. Here's hoping for K. Rool so I can main the whole DK circle of characters.
:lick:

ON TOPIC
Still, Olimar does look interesting to play, very possibility the second character I run to play as.
Yes Olimar does look like fun, and i REALLY REALLY would like King K. Rool in.

Top Bottom