• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Avatars

chainsaw2x333

Smash Cadet
how come there aren't any olimar avatars in the default avatar thingy? i dont kno **** about avatars and i dont use gannondorf..he's just cool cause he's evil

Jarri

Smash Journeyman

Made by a friend of mine, Daz. The "Owimar" is on purpose because the Pikmin shout Owimar in the original games for the GameCube.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Check out my siggy. :)

It was my brother's idea to pick on Dedede (plus it was easier to make him look dead than anyone else I would have picked on.)

And Peach is there too because I also play Peach.

Odlanier

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna post a sig that isn't mad SPECIFICALLY for themselves? I mean, these are great, but no one else can use them, making this a thread just for people who want to show off their artwork.

All you have to do is take your name off it, or make it smaller if you want to make sure people give credit.

Please?

Fredd

Smash Apprentice
Enjoy?

---

---
Everyone knows this one already.

---
Cutie <3

---

---

---