• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old Recipherus Videos?

Iriscience

Smash Rookie
Ive been searching the internet for old recipherus gameplay, as i am a sheik main and am very interested. I couldn't even seem to find a notable match like tg4 vs ken. I did notice however that he has several brawl matches upload. Anyways, please direct me to any Recipherus melee videos if you have them. Thanks.

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
even way back in the day i only remember seeing like 5-6; i'll be surprised if anyone can dig up very many for you. here's hoping tho

Rachman

be water my friend
Is there any particular match you are looking for or reason you are looking for his gameplay? That seems very...random although you likely have your reasons. Not hating, just curious

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
Recipherus has no benefits for Sheik mains in 2015. By 2015 standards, he'd not only be bad, but probably have a fundamental misunderstanding of how to play the game with regards to the competitive metagame. Try: Plup, Shroomed, KirbyKaze, Mew2King, OkamiBW, Darkatma, Kels, Laudandus, Swedish Delight, Kira, DruggedFox, Reno, Tafokints, Tian, and Plank.

The players towards the end are not as good as the players near the top (not in exact order). I personally find it easier to learn from lower high level players than higher high level players, though you should definitely aim to understand why the highest level players do what they do (and to be able to keep track of them).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I doubt you will be able to find more than one if you do find any at all, I would look for another Sheik main such as M2K or something...

Iriscience

Smash Rookie
Is there any particular match you are looking for or reason you are looking for his gameplay? That seems very...random although you likely have your reasons. Not hating, just curious
Nope, not any particular match. The reason being just simple curiousity/amusement and an unexplainable love for sheik.

Iriscience

Smash Rookie
Recipherus has no benefits for Sheik mains in 2015. By 2015 standards, he'd not only be bad, but probably have a fundamental misunderstanding of how to play the game with regards to the competitive metagame. Try: Plup, Shroomed, KirbyKaze, Mew2King, OkamiBW, Darkatma, Kels, Laudandus, Swedish Delight, Kira, DruggedFox, Reno, Tafokints, Tian, and Plank.

The players towards the end are not as good as the players near the top (not in exact order). I personally find it easier to learn from lower high level players than higher high level players, though you should definitely aim to understand why the highest level players do what they do (and to be able to keep track of them).
Yeah i do realize that he probably wasn't very good by today's standards, i was just curious. Also, i familiar with the players you named and i have watched countless amounts of their gameplay. Thanks for the tips.

Top Bottom