• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old ranking, now defunct

D

Deleted member

Seth I'm playing Luigi and were going to Rainbow Cruise.
LETS GO

Oracle

Smash Master
OP is updated with east texas fight club round 1! We're all playing a bunch of low tiers

Oracle

Smash Master
Awesome! I expect the BR will get a bit bigger after this one because there are a bunch of people who just went to one BR.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
So getting together with the guys and playing around the other night has me a lot more interested in this community now. I know there's a tournament coming up on the 9th at Hobo; are there any more PM tournaments coming up?

If anyone could text them and/or message them to me on here that would be like super-awesome-cool of you.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Infinity theres a tournament this saturday in plano. Bowser's Revenge 7
Alex texted me; I'll see y'all there :D

How the **** do i quote on this site this site is ****ty
Also ness is bottom tier (i win)
Click the 'reply' button on the far right of someone's post. It will quote it in the reply box down at the bottom. If you click it on multiple posts it will put each of those posts in to your reply.

Or, you can just hit the reply button on one post like 600 times and be annoying.

Oracle

Smash Master
Updated with ETFC round 2! Also, we should just use this as a PM social thread for convenience.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
I think you forgot to add me to the list I was on deck after ETFC1 and now I'm not in any lists and ETFC2 was my second PM2.5b tourney

Oracle

Smash Master
sorry about that, i actually left a few people off the list by accident. just fixed it

D

Deleted member

Sethlon, can't you just let there be one marth? I WAS THE FIRST AND THERES ONLY ROOM FOR 1 OF US.

D

Deleted member

I can play every color except white. I also have a texture for black marth. (I think its the same one you had at br1/2/3, forgot which one)

D

Deleted member

Infinity is 5th? I think I can beat infinitys peach.
I need to go hard core on BR8 D:

D

Deleted member

Almost... ****ing beat denthorn. I SWEAR TO GOD, NEXT TIME I PLAY DENTHORN, I WILL BEAT YOU!
I'm so determined after that set.

Oracle

Smash Master
Updated with BR8! Not very many interesting changes to the top, other than Dakpo getting much closer to the big 3.

HOBO 40: The Ruby Anniversary is in two weeks! Who plans on going?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
So far; Me, Dakpo, Xeven, Denthorn, and Batou are interested in Hobo40. That doesn't leave much in the way of cars though, with the possible exception of Denthorn

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman
Cool. Gonna have to money match him. Anyone know where I can get a new gamecube controller from someone in person? I dont want to do it online.

Top Bottom