• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Old] Online Tournament Crews - Everything moved to new thread :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blur58

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4038-6642-9806
Ok so i got super lazy on crew battle stuff, but thankfully Link said I dont need to post for tourney. But ima just say who we've beaten. B+F 2-0, SGT 3-0 (maybe)

@HARHAR234 :4link: (3) vs (2) :4jigglypuff: @syntric
@HARHAR234 :4link:(0) vs (1) :4luigi:@STiCKYBULL3TZ
@Mtn64 :4villagerf:(3) vs (1) :4luigi:@STiCKYBULL3TZ
@Mtn64 :4villagerf:(3) vs :4megaman:@Taokaka (0)
@Mtn64 :4villagerf:(3) vs :4villager: @ Darklink401 Darklink401 (1)
@Mtn64 :4villagerf:(3) vs:4ganondorf: @Primer TMT (0)

MVP goes to Mtn who went on a MASSACRE to take 12 STOCKS. GGs to TMT.
This wins improves S^3 to 12-2 (I think) and puts us into the Loser's Final against Chaos. Looking to be taken place at 7est tomorrow.

Riptide1Slash3

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1135-0382-8904
*looks at the past 2 pages of this forum*

GOD DAM all the arguing
Like seriously what the hell? Your all acting childish IMO. The only one who acted mildly good is @jweste69
@ Sgt-Sol Sgt-Sol and @DarkSpiral46 I'm sorry but the way you two handled the argument was just plane annoying to read. Like what WAS the point in the whole dam conversation? Too prove someone is better? Too show that "that person is saying bad things about me"? NOBODY IN THIS FORUM CARES ABOUT THE STUFF YOU GUYS ARGUED ABOUT!

This is a CREW Forum for crews to challenge each other and to meet/start new crews to have fun. Not to argue about that crap.

I'm sorry but I had to get that out there. Both @ Sgt-Sol Sgt-Sol and @DarkSpiral46 are embarrassing yourselves.
Sorry @ Darklink401 Darklink401 I am quite annoyed reading this stuff

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice

GOD DAM all the arguing
Like seriously what the hell? Your all acting childish IMO. The only one who acted mildly good is @jweste69
@ Sgt-Sol Sgt-Sol and @DarkSpiral46 I'm sorry but the way you two handled the argument was just plane annoying to read. Like what WAS the point in the whole dam conversation? Too prove someone is better? Too show that "that person is saying bad things about me"? NOBODY IN THIS FORUM CARES ABOUT THE STUFF YOU GUYS ARGUED ABOUT!

This is a CREW Forum for crews to challenge each other and to meet/start new crews to have fun. Not to argue about that crap.

I'm sorry but I had to get that out there. Both @ Sgt-Sol Sgt-Sol and @DarkSpiral46 are embarrassing yourselves.
yeah, reading back we have all been pretty pathetic XD, let us just wait and see if/ when this battle happens. yoshi got a wii u anyways XP

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550

GOD DAM all the arguing

:/ no chill at all,still not fighting chaos until i get my grudge match .

Riptide1Slash3

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1135-0382-8904
:/ no chill at all,still not fighting chaos until i get my grudge match .
I said NOTHING About challenging your crew. I said what this Forum is about.
I DON'T Give a DAMN about your Petty and pathetic "Grudge" match. NO ONE cares about it.
Look at that meme yourself and think "Am I causing problems? Should I just move on from this grudge and have fun and do crew battles?" Honestly you are the most childish of them all!
No one cares if you are better than Yoshi or not. If you are Good for you, if he is better, then sucks for you and practice/train so that you can get better.
And what the hell do you mean by "No chill at all"? Do you mean you will never drop this and always use this and bring this up when you want to? Because that is what you do ALL THE TIME!
Just ****ing shut up, MOVE ON from your pathetic grudge, and Have some fun and let your crew do things, because honestly, you seem to not let your crew do many crew battles or you have bad communication with other crews making it hard to contact them for crew battles in the first place.

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
I said NOTHING About challenging your crew. I said what this Forum is about.
I DON'T Give a DAMN about your Petty and pathetic "Grudge" match. NO ONE cares about it.
Look at that meme yourself and think "Am I causing problems? Should I just move on from this grudge and have fun and do crew battles?" Honestly you are the most childish of them all!
No one cares if you are better than Yoshi or not. If you are Good for you, if he is better, then sucks for you and practice/train so that you can get better.
And what the hell do you mean by "No chill at all"? Do you mean you will never drop this and always use this and bring this up when you want to? Because that is what you do ALL THE TIME!
Just ****ing shut up, MOVE ON from your pathetic grudge, and Have some fun and let your crew do things, because honestly, you seem to not let your crew do many crew battles or you have bad communication with other crews making it hard to contact them for crew battles in the first place.
Meh den tell jweste to stop bothering me about sgt vs chaos its getting old

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
Also i don't have any problems
Connecting other crews to do crew battle i got co-leaders for a reason

Last edited:

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
lol, chaos just want to fight everybody, and i have asked 3 times .-. much less then your "grudge match" request but idc anymore if sgt do not wish to fight thats good :) i can get over that XP

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
lol, chaos just want to fight everybody, and i have asked 3 times .-. much less then your "grudge match" request but idc anymore if sgt do not wish to fight thats good :) i can get over that XP
finally :3 this was kinda petty , ive been busy with locals and mkx competitive scene

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
finally :3 this was kinda petty , ive been busy with locals and mkx competitive scene
That's why I've been doing so lil crew battles, and it's time wise, i got a life tho you don't always have to ask em to do a crew battle @Gokuguy is coleader he can set up crew battles, and half teh time we want to do a crew battle no one is here cause i got members who has jobs etc. irl stuff going on.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Didya have to bring it back up? xD

Anyway glad it simmered down quickly enough.

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
CREW: CHAOS
Leader:
jweste / west : :4falco:, :4zss:, :4mario:,:4falcon:,:4link:

Co-leader:

Grim: :4falcon:, :4myfriends:.:4marth:

Hawk: :4fox:,:4mario:,:4sheik:

Steven: :4zss:,:4tlink:,:4diddy:,:4lucina:,:4falcon:

Members:

Astro : :4villagerf:, :4sheik:

Infine : :4peach:,:4wiifit:,:rosalina:

LOAlex : :4link:, :4tlink:

Zeo : :4pacman:, :4mario:,:4luigi:

Doomsday Cheerio: :4fox:,:4falcon:

$olo : :4peach:,:4pikachu:,

Dove : :4peach:,:4sheik:

DarkBailey : :rosalina:,:4rob:,:4ness:

Gev: :4ness:, :4pikachu:

Riptide : :4pacman:

Qwerty : :4littlemac:

Megan ::4falcon:,:4sonic:

Kirbyluma : :4zelda:, :rosalina:

Lameduck: :rosalina:,:4peach:,:4jigglypuff:,:4zelda:

Alex : :substitute:,:4greninja:

Lawthent : :4pit::4darkpit:

Day :3 : :4ness:

Karvin : :4fox:

Ascen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ascendtothetop
Could you detail how to register to be on this thread? I'm not sure whether or not to apply via this thread or via private message. Thanks!

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Could you detail how to register to be on this thread? I'm not sure whether or not to apply via this thread or via private message. Thanks!
If you have your own crew?

Just post your crew name and member list :3

Sh1n3

Smash Cadet
CREW: CHAOS
Leader:
jweste / west : :4falco:, :4zss:, :4mario:,:4falcon:,:4link:

Co-leader:

Grim: :4falcon:, :4myfriends:.:4marth:

Hawk: :4fox:,:4mario:,:4sheik:

Steven: :4zss:,:4tlink:,:4diddy:,:4lucina:,:4falcon:

Members:

Astro : :4villagerf:, :4sheik:

Infine : :4peach:,:4wiifit:,:rosalina:

LOAlex : :4link:, :4tlink:

Zeo : :4pacman:, :4mario:,:4luigi:

Doomsday Cheerio: :4fox:,:4falcon:

$olo : :4peach:,:4pikachu:,

Dove : :4peach:,:4sheik:

DarkBailey : :rosalina:,:4rob:,:4ness:

Gev: :4ness:, :4pikachu:

Riptide : :4pacman:

Qwerty : :4littlemac:

Megan ::4falcon:,:4sonic:

Kirbyluma : :4zelda:, :rosalina:

Lameduck: :rosalina:,:4peach:,:4jigglypuff:,:4zelda:

Alex : :substitute:,:4greninja:

Lawthent : :4pit::4darkpit:

Day :3 : :4ness:

Karvin : :4fox:
R.I.P Shine

Last edited:

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
CHAOS have decided to expand to wii u and i have made the leaders darkyoshi and stevenshark790

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
Crew battle mate.

Time and date, name it.
i had a feeling we would get the tmt welcome ;) . hopefully we can reignite wii u crews aswell. we have not gotten a proper team yet and i should repairing my wii u soon so give us 2 weeks to get started

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
i had a feeling we would get the tmt welcome ;) . hopefully we can reignite wii u crews aswell. we have not gotten a proper team yet and i should repairing my wii u soon so give us 2 weeks to get started
Aight, in 2 weeks you shall feel our true power XD

We'll still practice 3ds tho :3

KCsmash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaceyProGamer
3DS FC
5386-8840-6815
Any crew want to have a Friendly Crew Battle on Friday? Still need to figure out a time.

richycloud

Smash Rookie
Thanks~
A challenge already :0
Well, I host a bi-weekly series and the next one is Friday
Saturday we can't stream
How does next Friday at 7 EST sound?
So what now, do we agree on a ruleset?
How many crew members participate?
Hello I'm new on this site but me and my crew were looking to do a battle we have enough players to play up to 10 people and look to face off with any team! Please send me an email at richmccloud182@gmail.com to set it up (not to sure how to use the site off my phone to well yet) but send me a message and we can set up a time we play on wiiu and 3ds so just let me know!

richycloud

Smash Rookie
hello everyone me and my crew sftw (spike for the win) and looking for any other crews looking to have a crew battle send me an email to richmccloud182@gmail.com to set up a time and date we can play vs any crew 3ds or wii u and we can play with up to 10 people so send me a message if your crew is ready to be demolished ;)

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
hello everyone me and my crew sftw (spike for the win) and looking for any other crews looking to have a crew battle send me an email to richmccloud182@gmail.com to set up a time and date we can play vs any crew 3ds or wii u and we can play with up to 10 people so send me a message if your crew is ready to be demolished ;)
You can post your crew name and members here to be added~

richycloud

Smash Rookie
Crew sftw (spike for the win)
Leader richycloud
Members
Nate jay- ness/tink/pika
Noahab123- Mario/diddy/marth
Kjs- CFalcon/wario/villager/jiggly puff
Richycloud- diddy kong/luigi
Broc- link/ike
Crackyd- lucario/fox/shulk
Taylor- CFalcon/marth
Kn!gga- Bowser/villager/jiggly puff

If anyone at all is looking for a crew battle send me an email at richmccloud182@gmail.com to set up a time and date really looking to start some battles so send me a email!

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Leader richycloud
Members
Nate jay- ness/tink/pika
Broc- link/ike
Taylor- CFalcon/marth

If anyone at all is looking for a crew battle send me an email at richmccloud182@gmail.com to set up a time and date really looking to start some battles so send me a email!
cant they message you here?

Just wondering

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
Leader richycloud
Members
Nate jay- ness/tink/pika
Broc- link/ike
Taylor- CFalcon/marth

hey and welcome to the competitive community :D we would love to challenge you guys on 3ds! although to make it easier for us all do you not have a skype we could contact you on?

DarkkLinkk

Smash Rookie
hey and welcome to the competitive community :D we would love to challenge you guys on 3ds! although to make it easier for us all do you not have a skype we could contact you on?
hey im on sftw we would be happy to play you guys and we have a skype just dont use it that much but we can use it if needed! we are happy to play anytime just let me know a time you guys are thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom