• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old Matches from 2006

Remy LeBeau

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I found a bunch of tournament matches on my computer I had downloaded from the hub in 2006. They are on my youtube account now at:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL44C0A5A5685ACE0D&feature=mh_lolz

If any player wants me to take a match of them down, please let me know and I will do so. Some of these matches are already on youtube it looks like too.

Not sure if this is the right place to put these videos either, but I think its cool to see the old matches and see how much people have progressed.

Remy LeBeau

Smash Apprentice
when i got them in 2005-6, i was learning how to play so I tried to get videos from a lot of different characters. but mostly marth as that was who i was learning at the time

Remy LeBeau

Smash Apprentice
you guys are all welcome, i didnt want this old smash history lost!!

my favorites are the ken vs neo matches, i used to watch those all the time

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
you guys are all welcome, i didnt want this old smash history lost!!
This. :)))

Thanks so much, this is amazing! You wouldn't happen to have any Azen vs KDJ from MLG Orlando would you? I've been searching for those for quite a while but eventually gave up.

Gonna subscribe to show support!

Top Bottom