• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greninja

Smash Cadet
Hello, I am Greninja. I joined smashboards for the sole purpose of my release and am looking forward to SSB4.
A few consoles I own and play: Wii U, Wii, 3DS, XB1, DS Lite, GBA, N64, NES, SNES, PS3.
I main marth in melee and marth in brawl, I currently play Roy and Marth in P:M.
I also plan to master Greninja the day SSB4 3DS & SSB4 Wii U come out

Substitute

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone! My name is Substitute and you could say I'm pretty close to Masahiro Sakurai. I've been a Smash player since the early days of the N64 and like everyone else, I'm super excited for Super Smash Bros 4. It's been a while since I did the whole forum thing but I feel like getting back into the conversation now. You might know me as Rocky from BrawlCentral and now SmashBrosCentral.

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
Hey guys. I've been playing Smash since the original, and I'm pretty sure there was another Smash Bros. forum I visited around the time of Brawl, I just can't remember what it was since it's been so long and all. Anyway, hope to be able to play Smash with some of you guys in the near future.

LeftoverCrack

Smash Rookie
Hello community, I'm a smasher from Bakersfield who also is the most terrible peach in the history of the universe. If you go to tournaments in Los Angeles you'll probably see me there in the near future. I have also gone by other handles such as MarioKartDI.

EndY

Smash Rookie
Hello.

I played 64 and Melee rather excessively years back, but my general distance from any smash communities in the real world (and pawning my gamecube) led to... apathy for the game, I guess? It didn't seem like it was worth practicing when I didn't have anyone to play against, and I moved all too often to bother laying down any roots with others who shared a competitive interest in the game. This is the 8th year since having sold my gamecube, and I found out about Project M. The idea of playing Melee with friends I'd made since I quit was too enticing to pass up, and once I found out that Mewtwo had been added and buffed I really couldn't resist trying out my old main.

I'm really bad at the game now, interested in playing online and locally (if there's a scene for it), and getting better overall...

I suppose that's about it, really.

Last edited:

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys, I'm a high school smasher out from Bossier city Louisiana looking to get into the tourney scene in an area not to alive with smash players

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
I'm Ryuutakeshi. I joined here several years ago but left after Brawl's release. Even during Brawl I was more active on Brawl Central than on here. But now I am back and looking forward to Smash 4. You'll probably see a lot of me in the rumors tread.

Oh, and yeah, I am the same Ryuu from Bulbagarden.

Khynoe

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chaldene
3DS FC
1762-2818-4371
Hello guys. I just registered and am looking forward to the release of Smash Bros 4.
I play Smash since the first game on the N64 and always considered it one of my favourite Nintendo franchises next to Zelda and Metroid. I never really played the games competitively, but with the new game coming soon I'm thinking of giving the competitive scene a try. I don't know who I'll be maining yet though.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Hello there. I am Dromader. Big Ninty fan (regardless of some of theyr current missteps), and really got into Smash with Melee, and now I await Smash 4 WiiU.

Nippo

Smash Cadet
Greetings! I've been regularly playing Smash with friends since 64 came out, but never cared about playing the game "seriously" until Project M. Its quality spoiled me so hard that I can't bear to play Melee or Brawl anymore, though I will certainly be checking out SSB4 as it's a whole new game. I main Lucario and Ness in Project M, and am most interested in playing Greninja for 4.

SpiderJerusalem

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NewBabel
3DS FC
4124-5499-0990
The name's Nigel, but I go by Spider Jerusalem on the boards and at tournaments. I've been playing Smash since the first one, but I've only recently got into the competitive scene and started learning advanced techniques, but I've had interest in it a long time. I main Marth and Falco for Melee and Project M, secondary C. Falcon and Fox. I've been working on my Samus and Ganondorf a bit, and I would like to learn Peach as well. But I don't wanna divide my focus too much. Definitely interested in Rosalina & Luma and Little Mac for Sm4sh.

I know a lot of people kinda bandwagon'd onto the scene after the documentary and Evo '13 and are like "omg I wanna be the next Mango hurr," and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't the documentary that turned me on to the big picture of the scene. But I still wanna succeed and become great. I don't necessarily mean "winning every tournament" great, but I wanna be able to hold my own against a large amount of people and place well. Smash's my passion and no other game has really captured my soul and heart the way this game has.

I'm still getting basics down (I finally made l-cancelling a habit and I'm still trying to apply wavedash more often), but I think I have growth potential.

Outside of Smash, I'm an avid gamer and a huge music listener. I listen to almost every genre, and I really mean that. My music player has music that ranges from hip-hop to indie rock to folk to jazz to Japanese noise rock to avant-garde to IDM, etc. I am attending Western Washington University in the fall, where I plan to major in computer science with a minor in journalism, and join the Melee Club there :)

AgentHX

Smash Cadet
NNID
HotShotHunter
Good day, Smashboards. I may or may not be a secret agent. As you can assume, I am more than a little obsessed with Smash Bros. and am eagerly awaiting the new games. I play Brawl and Project M very competitively with my friends, but I'd like to branch out into the wider competitive scene (for glory!). Don't expect me to talk much, I just feel better lurking when I've got an actual account, and I'll surely post my thoughts here and there. Here's to successful smashing!

Brozochron

Smash Rookie
New to the forums and Project M as well. I have been playing smash since i was a kid but kinda dropped it when brawl came out. I wanted to play it more competitively then the game allowed (thanks to tripping, unbalanced characters, etc...) until I found out about Project M about a week ago. I described it to my buddy who I used to play Brawl with back in the day as: "nostalgia, but only better than my childhood memories." Some people find religion, I found Project M

DestinyMan

Smash Rookie
Hello, Smashboards, this is DestinyMan. I have joined to mingle with more fans of Smash Bros. If you can't tell already, I'm a Donkey Kong fan and he's been my favorite character throughout the series. I'm also really looking forward to Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U and would love to discuss these two big upcoming games to you all!

I mostly play Brawl, but I do play all three Smash Bros. games. I was a casual player for years, but I've been playing competitively lately I'm not doing too badly for a newbie. The only experience I have with competion besides with family and friends was a very small High School tournament in which I managed to reach the final round as Pit. However, I don't expect to have any opportunities for more tournaments unless it's online, but I plan on playing Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U.

Donkey Kong has been my consistent main throughout the series, but for Brawl my current top five mains are:
1. Donkey Kong
2. Wario
3. Pit
4. Diddy Kong
5. King Dedede

That's it for now. I hope I have a good time in this forum!

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Hello fellow Smash fans. I am PKNinja95 but you can call me Ninja if you please. I am a Senior at High School(2 more months yo ^^).
I have been playing Smash Bros since Preschool(98-99) and still remember the old commercial haha xD

I own a 3DS, PSVita, PS3, Wii, and Wii U so if you have any of these adds me :) (I have other systems but I am just referring to the ones that have online). I hope to have fun with every one here

michedreavus

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm Michdreavus, and I'm super excited to be here! My first Smash Bros was Brawl, because the first Nintendo home Console I was able to play on was the Wii, but since then I've become a really big fan. Outside of SSB I'm really in to Pokemon, I Nuzlocke and play competitively. I'm also a huge LOZ fan and run the official Want Midna Back tumblr. I'm here because I love the games and I love discussion!

-nero

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I'm Nero. I love Melee but stopped playing it years and years ago, and was never any good at it, I'm just a fan of the game and the scene now. I only play 64 these days, and I'm pretty decent if I say so myself. I use keyboard and I main Jigglypuff, with a pocket DK and mediocre to terrible with the rest of the cast. I've been lurking for a while and decided to go ahead and make an account finally. Thanks!

Shakyy

Addicted to Ice.
NNID
Shakyy
Hello everyone, my name is Jordan I go by the tag of Shakyy, I'm a peach Main from South Australia and have been playing Melee for about a year now, i'm striving to become the best in my state, the smash community has been a lot of fun for me and I've made great friends and I would not change that for anything.

NarutoSegaHokage

Smash Rookie
NNID
NarutoSegaHokage
3DS FC
0645-7189-4969
Hello,Smashboards!
I'm NarutoSegaHokage. Nice to meet you all.
A few systems I own: Wii U, 3DS, Wii, DS, GameCube, GBA, GBC, N64, SNES, PS3, PSVita, PS2, and PSP (broken).
I have been playing Super Smash Bros. since 1999.
I love playing Super Smash Bros.

Last edited:

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Hey everybody! I'm really looking forward to the next game.
I appreciate how open this forum seems to be about accepting new people into the community. Hope to share the hype with everyone!

FineLerv

Smash Rookie
Gidday,

I'm a casual Smash player from Sydney, Australia. I first played Smash on the N64, which meant I bought Melee on day 1... which then meant I bought Brawl on day 1!

I signed up after watching "the documentary" (yes... I'm another one of those), with no intention of getting into competitive Smash, just wanting to be part of the community. I realised I'm probably too old for all this when PC Chris said he (paraphrasing) "wanted to be old and playing melee. Like 35 years old."

Even though I play casually, I have the utmost respect and admiration for those who have put so much time and effort getting into the top echalon of skilled players.

Cheers! See you around.

Peterawr

Smash Cadet
I'm Peter(awr), and I'm holding a lamb in my picture.

I'm studying exercise science, I'm an RA in the dorms, I teach group fitness classes and run marathons and I love playing SSB.

I also ride a unicycle to class, eat peanut butter every day, and have a sickening obsession with Kelly Clarkson and Unicorns.

And I'm here because I freaking can't wait for the new smash games and I want to stay up to date on rumors and leaks.. I've been lurking on this site for a while, finally decided to join.

My font changed sizes.

awk

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
I've been pretty much on the borderline of being a hardcore gamer and a casual gamer, if anything, since I was a kid. I own and have played all three of the previous installments of the Super Smash Bros. series, and have enjoyed each one. My first time and experience with a Smash Tournament was back in 2008, on another gaming forum site I joined within that same year, as part of a clan war that was held.

I am exceptionally skilled with Yoshi in Melee and Brawl (primarily Brawl now) from my home state of Tennessee, so it's no surprise that I main him for the most part. That trend will without doubt continue in the 3DS and Wii U games. Now that I'm here and a part of the community, I'm overall very excited and can't wait to bring my beastly green dino game to the table.

Aside from Smash, I'm extremely addicted to the Pokemon series as I own almost every single game from the main series from Gen 1 to Gen 6, plus a few spinoff titles such as Colosseum, Gale of Darkness, Trading Card Game and Pinball on the Gameboy Color, and Battle Revolution. However, I'm not just into Pokemon alone. I'm also into Sonic (2nd series I'm heavily addicted to), Mario (3rd heavily addicted series), Kirby, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, Star Fox, and a couple of others.

Last edited:

JesusTheSecondComing

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm the the second coming of jesus but you can call me Jesus. I'm really new to the competitive scene only figuring out it existed just a couple months ago but I've been going hard since. I mostly play project M and a little melee but mostly casually. I've been working on really improving my project M game with my mains link, toon link, bowser, and now lucario. I've been doing tons of research watching competitive vids, browsing the forum, and just practicing on my own and with friends. I've decided to make an account because I think I'm finally at the point I can start contributing :D I hope to participate in a local tournament this summer when school let's out but only if there is one not too far away which is difficult living in MN. Probably babbled more than I needed to but I'm excited to be part of the community and hope to improve with you guys :yeahboi:

pegguinni128

Smash Cadet
NNID
pegg128
Hello! I'm new to the world of Smashboards! My name is Pegguinni128, but most people refer to me as "Pegg"! ...and that totally wasn't a Pokémon reference! Anyways, I'm a really big fan of :4luigi:, he has been my main since Smash 64! and, as we all most likely are, I'm a Smash Brothers player! I am extremely exited for SSBU and SSB3DS, and I bet all of you are too! I hope I can have a great time on smash boards! :happysheep:

Malinowska

Smash Rookie
Hello smashboards, Im new to the scene and I wonder if there are any smashers/tournaments in Poland? I only play Melee. PM if you have it, maybe for fun ill play with you.

I main Mewtwo and I aim for the Taj level :D

JoseTacoDizzle

Smash Rookie
NNID
JoseTacoDizzle
3DS FC
0834-1668-9197
hey guys just wanted to introduce myself to the forum :) been playing smash since the n64 days looking forward to the 3ds and wiiu installment of the series. looking forward to meeting a lot of cool people on here.

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
Hey, I just wanted to introduce myself even though I've already made myself at home on the subforums. I'm SevenYearItch, Seven or Itch for short. I'm pretty cool, I've been playing Smash since 64, but only recently got competitive.So....Hi

Chaos Pro

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheChaosPro
Hello everyone. My names Ryan aka Chaos Pro. I'm not new to smash, been playing and started in the N64 days. I would say for a player that doesn't know how to l-canceling or wavedash I'm pretty good. But im trying to play on a more competitive now and going to start going to turnys. im trying to get better by playing P:M. I'm trying to get the netplay going as we speak. hello again everyone. looking forward to becoming apart of the smash community. also mango and pc chris.... your my heros. lol

SilentProtag

Smash Rookie
Hi all. I've been smashing since the N64 and have followed the series since. Competitive playing has been in my blood and I'm always up for a good challenge. I'm just now getting back into playing Smash Bros. and have opted to pick up Project M. While pretty good on an extremely casual level with my friends, it will be interesting transitioning to a completely new way to play the game and one day travel around to participate in tournaments. That's a long way off and I've got a ton of practicing to do before I can touch that, which is made all the more difficult given my location and there being a lack of organized competitions.

Last edited:

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
I am AdaptiveTrigger.

I am looking forward to the upcoming Smash Bros games for the Wii U and 3DS. I already own a Wii U and will be getting a 3DS soon. Looking forward to playing Megaman, Rosalina, and maybe Wii Fit Trainer. My main always seems to change going from each Smash Bros.

Inurian

Smash Rookie
Yo! I'm Inurian! Inurian59 on youtube, primarily a let's player! I've been a huge fan of smash since 64, and I'm... above average for a casual player in terms of skill? I definitely want to get better, however, I'm only going to be able to play smash 4 on 3DS, as I don't have a Wii U. I joined smashboards to look for more people to play with to get myself better at the game, since I want to play on a competitive level, and need to practice ((and probably lose a lot)) for that to be a reality.

In Brawl and Project M I'm an Ike and Wario main with a secondary in Pit. In melee I main G-Dorf and Marth.

Last edited:

onjai_x3

Smash Cadet
NNID
onjai_x3
Heller, Onjai here. Artist and Electronic/House music producer, been gaming since as far back as I can remember. Got my first taste of smash bros like a decade ago when I've played Melee at my cousin's house. I own brawl, Mr.G&W is my main, and I've never lost a match, but I've never did any tournaments (mostly because the rules took out all the fun), but that may change when SSB4 comes out; I've been told I should do tournaments, so why not start when the next game comes out?

boyblunder

Smash Rookie
Hi!

My name is Reese and I've been playing ssb since I was four. That being said, I am not at all a pro,
in fact I'm actually pretty bad. But I love the game and would like to get better.

I still have my n64 version and play it pretty regularly. I completely skipped melee (cue the collective sigh) and bought Brawl when it came out.

My favorite characters: Ness, Zelda, Lucas, Zero suit and Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom