• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hi, Bui. It's been a while, hasn't it? Yeah, this place has changed a lot, but at least the locations for all the boards and threads are the same. I'm still experimenting with some of the new features, and I have to say that overall, it isn't bad. Still trying to figure some things out myself. Anyway, welcome back.

T

Thisisnotthespot69

hi im new to this place. i love smash bros and music. not much else to say about myself, heh. :)

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, Thisisnotthespot69, and welcome to SWF, where the result of having a dream within a dream is the need to use the bathroom. Glad to know you like Smash Bros.. Feel free to explore the various boards, including specific threads dedicated to the various games in the Smash Bros. series. You can even go into the Smash 4 boards and discuss various speculations on what the games will bring. If you feel like you want to go elsewhere and discuss things outside of Smash, try the Light House, Media Metropolis, and Pool Room where you can discuss other video games, music and TV, and various things unrelated to anything that doesn't have its own board respectively. If you need help finding your way around, feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, administrator, or IBWC members, such as myself, Old Man Grey, Lythium, etc. for assistance. Until then, enjoy your stay here at SWF and remember to pay no mind to the occasional troll. Also, please do not respond to any spam/advertisement threads. Finally, please keep your belongings secure, as Smashboards are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

AzureJon

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I'm AzureJon, and I've known about Smashboards for a while, but never really took the time to make a profile. I finally decided to when I was inspired by a tournament in a Gamer's Inc I competed in. It was a great and fun experience, and I hope to improve by playing with you guys every now and then.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, AzureJon, and welcome to Smashboards, where The Illuminati is said to hide out. We're happy to have you on board, and you just in time for the new look to the forums. Given how you were a lurker, I'll assume you know your way around well enough, and if you happen to get lost, you can always ask a moderator, super moderator, administrator, or member of the IBWC (me, Old Man Grey, etc.) for assistance. You can also visit the Smashboards Arena if you want some practice with other players, though be wary of the fact that online input lag will be a big issue with skill measurement. Until then, enjoy your stay here at Smashboards, and be sure to pay no mind to the occasional troll. Also, please do not respond to spam/advertisement threads. Finally, please keep your belongings secure, as Smashboards are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hello. I'm LDLM, (short for Logo De La Mojo) and I'm a new poster. Wondering how I got the name? My name is Logan (nickname is Logo), and I'm a pretty chill guy and mojo just happens to be my favorite word. My nickname rhymed with my favorite word so I figured I'd combine the two into some new name. I've been lurking around for information regarding the characters I use for some time, however, I felt as though I'd like to get more involved with the community now, especially since Smash 4 is on the way and I want to get more competitive with the game. I've been playing Smash since it was on the 64, but I'm just now getting serious with the game. Well, that's about it for my first post here :)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello. I'm LDLM, (short for Logo De La Mojo) and I'm a new poster. Wondering how I got the name? My name is Logan (nickname is Logo), and I'm a pretty chill guy and mojo just happens to be my favorite word. My nickname rhymed with my favorite word so I figured I'd combine the two into some new name. I've been lurking around for information regarding the characters I use for some time, however, I felt as though I'd like to get more involved with the community now, especially since Smash 4 is on the way and I want to get more competitive with the game. I've been playing Smash since it was on the 64, but I'm just now getting serious with the game. Well, that's about it for my first post here :)
Hello and welcome to SWF LDLM!

Nice nickname! Herems the link to the SSB4 discussion section: http://smashboards.com/forums/290/ and the SSB64 section: http://smashboards.com/forums/11/.

If you have any questions regarding the site, feel free to ask me or Claire Diviner.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

NickingAde

Smash Rookie
NNID
NickingAde
Hello Smash Boards! My name is NickingAde, but I'm normally called Ade. I recently got into Smash due to trying to find another competitive game besides Mario Kart Wii (I know really silly, but it is highly competitive). I hope to have fun here and learn some techniques. I mainly main Toon Link in Brawl but I want to learn some more characters, and I want to try to get into Melee again, but I don't have a memory card ;-; I hope to play more and improve on my game ^_^

Donyoku

Greed
Hello People, My name is Derp Caballero lol and I'm a Luigi main and play with Peach a little. I just really got into brawl competitively and I'm really looking forward to learning new things. I used to just play for fun but recently found out there is a lot more to the game and including SSB4 is coming up soon I really want to get into the competitive side of it. So yea, that's about it and I'm looking forward to everything.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello People, My name is Derp Caballero lol and I'm a Luigi main and play with Peach a little. I just really got into brawl competitively and I'm really looking forward to learning new things. I used to just play for fun but recently found out there is a lot more to the game and including SSB4 is coming up soon I really want to get into the competitive side of it. So yea, that's about it and I'm looking forward to everything.
Hello and welcome Caballero to SWF!

Here's the link to the Luigi Character section:http://smashboards.com/forums/170/

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me or Claire Diviner.

Hello Smash Boards! My name is NickingAde, but I'm normally called Ade. I recently got into Smash due to trying to find another competitive game besides Mario Kart Wii (I know really silly, but it is highly competitive). I hope to have fun here and learn some techniques. I mainly main Toon Link in Brawl but I want to learn some more characters, and I want to try to get into Melee again, but I don't have a memory card ;-; I hope to play more and improve on my game ^_^
Hello and welcome Nicking to SWF!

Here's a link to the Brawl character sections where you can find specific sections dedicated to each character: http://smashboards.com/forums/118/

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me or Claire Diviner.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hi I'm new here, again.

Where's Azua, Gideon, and ~Flaming Rob~? Amorasaki and Treget? And that Nax dude? Where my homies be at?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, SDaDePsak, and welcome to Smashboards, where "Snakes on a Plane" is about horses on a boat. You mentioned "again" in your introduction, so I'll hazard a bet you'll know your way around. Still, if you're lost, you can always ask a mod, super mod, admin, or an IBWC member, like me, Old Man Grey, or Ndayday for assistance. If you want to find your previous homies (as you put them), try the member search; you're bound to find them, unless they happen to change their usernames via premium at some point. Anywho, we hope you enjoy your stay here at the brand new Smashboards, and be sure to pay no mind to the occasional troll. Also, be sure not to respond to spam/advertisement threads. Finally, be sure to keep your belongings secure, as Smashboards are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Hi I'm new here, again.

Where's Azua, Gideon, and ~Flaming Rob~? Amorasaki and Treget? And that Nax dude? Where my homies be at?
yoooo where you been mang?

nobody else is here
i asked gridley to post when i found him on fb

our stuff is all new but the broom is still there

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think I'm cool enough to post in the broom anymore.. All my beautiful privileges ;_;

-Sent from my toaster

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can someone explain to me what happened here? Wasn't there a "History of Smashboards" post that was supposed to keep track I this stuff? I may have even created that thread

-Sent from my goat

EsperTerra

Smash Rookie
Hello. My name is [EsperTerra] and I'm just getting into the competitive brawl community. I've mained ZSS since day one of brawl and I'm hoping to get better at the metagame :I

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, EsperTerra, and welcome to Smashboards, where super skinny people are strong, and big, buff, meaty people are weak. Glad you've decided to get into the competitive scene. Check out the character-specific boards (in your case, Zero Suit Samus) to learn of the various advanced techniques (ATs), matchups (MUs), and overall potential of your character. You can even check out the Brawl Competitive discussion to learn more about rules, metagame, tier lists, etc.. Best of luck with your competitive endeavors, and remember to always smile, even if facing defeat. If you're ever stuck, feel free to contact a moderator, super moderator, administrator, or member of the Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee (like me, or Old Man Grey, or anyone listed as a mod of the Welcome Center) for assistance. Until then, we hope you enjoy your stay here at Smashboards, and be sure to pay no mind to the occasional troll. Also, do not respond to any spam/advertisement threads. Finally, please keep your belongings secure, as Smashboards are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

BeastBoy9012

Smash Rookie
Hello there, i am new to smashboards. But i have been playing melee and brawl since they came out. Im 12 years old. i am looking for tournaments in the bergen county in New Jersey. If you know any tournaments in bergen area please reply.I use marth, fox, samus, and diddy kong. If you have any comments also reply. On youtube please subscribe to ChokeMyTinyChicken00 and Pokemongeof. Thank you.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
That traitor... We were supposed to be advocating for Lesbian panda bear abortion rights in Nicaragua

And where's Person A and Not B?

BryceX

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, I'm new here. I've been playing Super Smash Bros. for years, and I decided to make an account here to broaden my gameplay horizons. I main Zelda (surprise) and consider myself to be pretty good with her!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey everyone, I'm new here. I've been playing Super Smash Bros. for years, and I decided to make an account here to broaden my gameplay horizons. I main Zelda (surprise) and consider myself to be pretty good with her!
Hello Bryce and welcome to Smashboards!

Glad to have you onboard! I can say from experience that your gameplay horizon will be broaden. Here's a link to the Brawl Zelda section: http://smashboards.com/forums/157/ and the Melee Zelda section: http://smashboards.com/forums/73/. I couldn't tell which game you played so I put up both games just in case.

grizby2

Smash Lord
welcome to the boards bryce!

you know, ive never seen this welcoming thread before... so i'll give it a shot!

hi fellas, grizby here. maybe a couple of you here know me. im not particulary popular or anything on this site, but ive been here on these boards for a whole year (todays my anniversary lol.)
ive been playing video games since i was three, so im no stranger when it comes to playing them! ive played smash bros ever since it came out on the n64, and since then it has become one of my favorite game series. theres no particular character i main, i play as all of them (my favorite is Ness though~)! some of my friends know me as some-what of a smash tyrant. :x .... I made an account here after hearing a 4th smash was in production, so instead of throwing speculation at just my friends, i decided id throw some at you guys too :].
ive heared some great (and *cough* unorthadox) ideas here on smash boards, but hey! the 4th game has to start somewhere right? We're throwing the largest meat covered bone dipped in bbq sauce in history at Nintendo, lets all hope they catch it ya' know?
well anyway, you new guys better get used to see me saying "ya know?" alot.
you guys are in for a real treat. welcome to the smash boards!

my wine glass------> Y--(^-^)z

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
welcome to the boards bryce!

you know, ive never seen this welcoming thread before... so i'll give it a shot!

hi fellas, grizby here. maybe a couple of you here know me. im not particulary popular or anything on this site, but ive been here on these boards for a whole year (todays my anniversary lol.)
ive been playing video games since i was three, so im no stranger when it comes to playing them! ive played smash bros ever since it came out on the n64, and since then it has become one of my favorite game series. theres no particular character i main, i play as all of them (my favorite is Ness though~)! some of my friends know me as some-what of a smash tyrant. :x .... I made an account here after hearing a 4th smash was in production, so instead of throwing speculation at just my friends, i decided id throw some at you guys too :].
ive heared some great (and *cough* unorthadox) ideas here on smash boards, but hey! the 4th game has to start somewhere right? We're throwing the largest meat covered bone dipped in bbq sauce in history at Nintendo, lets all hope they catch it ya' know?
well anyway, you new guys better get used to see me saying "ya know?" alot.
you guys are in for a real treat. welcome to the smash boards!

my wine glass------> Y--(^-^)z
Hello and welcome again Grizbyz to Smashboards!

Well this section has come under changes so maybe that's why you didn't notice this place? Happy anniversary then! Yes, the SSB4 section is full of ideas of what to make of the new Smash. Characters, metagame, content...you name it.

Once again, happy anniversary and hope you continue to stick with us!

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Hey, I'm Raccoon Chuck. I play a lot of Brawl and Project M. I've never really used message boards but I think an awesome community like this can help me break out of my shell and discuss all the awesome things the games offer.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey, I'm Raccoon Chuck. I play a lot of Brawl and Project M. I've never really used message boards but I think an awesome community like this can help me break out of my shell and discuss all the awesome things the games offer.
Hello and welcome to SWF Chuck!

You'll get used to it here, it's a pretty friendly community. Here's the link to the P:M section: http://smashboards.com/forums/361/ and here's the link to the Brawl discussion: http://smashboards.com/forums/121/ and the Brawl character boards: http://smashboards.com/forums/118/.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or Claire Diviner.

Welcome again and enjoy your stay!

Ponchojose0750

Smash Rookie
Here's my two bits of bacon:
Name's Ponchojose, terrible name that stuck with my internet self since high school. Just say Ivan, and yes I am hispanic LOL >:L
Anyways, Brawl's my weapon of choice, dealing damage with Luigi and Lucas, experimenting with Yoshi, and my Captain Falcon gets better the longer I DON'T play as him. Just happen to get really lucky. I hope to meet vicious fighters here to share and learn techniques. That's my pal grizby2 up there, we're like the Jimmy and Bimmy of Brawl (can't get enough of Double Dragon)

Toast to the entertainment that's brought everyone here together!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, grizby2 and Ponchojose0750, and welcome to Smashboards, where computer viruses actually causes computers to sneeze, sniffle and cough. You want to find vicious players? Well, you won't have to look far, especially if you look for players with the "Brawl Backroom" (Melee Backroom, if you want to play Project M) ribbon below their names. You can also check out the Smashboards Arena and play with Smashers via wi-fi (be very mindful of the online input lag though). You can also visit the character-specific boards for your mains to check out some advanced techniques (ATs) that can help give you an edge over opponents and better you skills. If you ever feel lost, feel free to contact a moderator, super moderator, administrator, or member of the Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee (me, Old Man Grey, Ndayday, Lythium, etc.) for assistance. Until then, enjoy your stay here at Smashboards. Pay no mind to the occasional troll, and do not respond to spam/advertisement threads. Also, please keep your belongings secure, as Smashboards are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

The Smashboards Arena:
http://smashboards.com/threads/275524/

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello and welcome to SWF Magic! Eh, I'm sure I got you beat on that title. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me Or Claire Diviner for help. Enjoy your stay!

151rby

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone, I'm a longtime SSB64 player who finally decided to branch out and check out the online SSB community. I think I'm probably a mid-level player; I can easily pwn everyone I know with any character on any level so I must not be a low-level player, but my "personal tier list" is quite different from the official tier list (Ness is my best character, Captain Falcon is my worst) so I'm probably not a high-level player. I just downloaded Mupen64k but haven't gotten around to setting up my USB N64 controller yet. I'll play with pretty much any set of rules (except unfair handicaps), but I must confess that I get bored of playing with the same ruleset every time; I play primarily for fun, and I think that having some variety makes it funner. Of course this won't prevent me from participating in tournaments. I'm a little bored of being master of my tiny domain, and looking forward to playing against some people who can actually kick my butt in this game.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, 151rby, and welcome to Smashboards, where wigs allow access to a locker room filled with ice cream and text books. Believe me when I say you will find plenty of competition here for Smash 64, especially against high level players, like SuPeRbOoM or Isai. Check out the Smash 64 boards, introduce yourself, and get to know some of the players; they're bound to help you with your competitive endeavors. If you need assistance, don't hesitate to give a moderator, super moderator, administrator, or member of the Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee (me, Old Man Grey, etc.) a holler. Until then, please enjoy your stay here on Smashboards, and remember to pay no mind to the occasional troll. Also, do not respond to spam/advertisement threads. Finally, please keep your belongings secure, as Smashboards are not held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom