• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTA

Smash Lord
Thanks for the welcome. What are MU's?

i`m PKaZe. I`ve been a fighting game addict quite naturally for a lonnnggggg time. What brought me here was a starbucks advertisement for this site a long time ago. I lurk quite a awefully alot in any forum i go to because i listen alot more than i talk haha. I`m quite shy, have insonmia and i came here mostly to make friends more nowadays because my drive to playing competitively has been lost as well for my love of video games but i still play without dissappointing anyone i hope xD. I love to eat cookies, sleep, be unmotivated in laziness and have obessions of being good at stuff. Heartz`s tourney was the first i went to and of course was shut down due to spam :). I tend to be a ninja and dissappear alot unless i`m needed and i`ll aide anyone who would ask for it if you like. I hope that your lovely time wasnt wasted reading this and for the newer ppl welcome to smashboards :)
Haha I can relate to that a little ;)

thetrooper

Smash Rookie
Hey, I've been playing brawl semi-competitively for a while now with a bunch of friends, one of which I believe is active on this site. I'm currently in the Chicago area, but I am leaving for college in Terra Haute, Indiana in a few weeks (Rose Hulman Institute of Technology in case anyone else goes there) I've attended a few legitimate tournaments, so I'm not completely new, but I've never posted on this site before. To be honest, I don't know if I will post much at all; I made this account mostly so I could see what kind of a smash community I can find once i leave for college.

Anyway, I am somewhat decent at brawl. I'm miles ahead of any casual player, but most people on this site are better than I am. I mostly play Meta Knight but am in the process of trying to find a secondary; Olimar is my next best right now. I also love playing melee, but I am pretty terrible at the moment.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hi, I'm TokyoGamer7. I joined a year ago but I'll still say hai over how hard I be trolln'. :cool:

Hey, I've been playing brawl semi-competitively for a while now with a bunch of friends, one of which I believe is active on this site. I'm currently in the Chicago area but I am leaving for college in Terra Haute, Indiana in a few weeks (Rose Hulman Institute of Technology in case anyone else goes there) I've attended a few legitimate tournaments, so I'm not completely new, but I've never posted on this site before. To be honest, I don't know if I will post much at all; I made this account mostly so I could see what kind of a smash community I can find once i leave for college.

Anyway, I am somewhat decent at brawl. I'm miles ahead of any casual player, but most people on this site are better than I am. I mostly play Meta Knight but am in the process of trying to find a secondary; Olimar is my next best right now. I also love playing melee, but I am pretty terrible at the moment.
First, Welcooome to Pony Boards. :troll:

Second, If you like melee more than brawl, Pm me or mods incase you're lost on something or don't know where to post your thread. ALWAYS check for other threads that may have what you're thinking about. and Join in the My Little Pony General. I can feel the brony inside you. :troll:

Third, This is the place where to good stuff happens. Tiers, Match-Ups, U.S./Worldwide Tiers, Hacks, Tactics, Ponies, Debates, and much more Ponies. :troll:

Welcome. And enjoy for a monthly fee of free at swf.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Hi, I live in southern virginia in the roanoke valley. I play alot of brawl and have become good at the game. I dont enter tournies due to travel issues(mainly not having my own car :glare:) and the fact that there arent really any near-by tournies where i can easily attend.

andy01q

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm andy01q, which is my nick on most message boards.
It is neither my nick with the most posts overall, nore my standard Brawl-Nick.
I have quiet some experience with vBulletin if that might be relevant some time. (Including uses of ModCP/AdminCP and some basic add-ons.)
I main Kirby since the first Smash-Game ever, probably because he was easy to play at that time for total newbies and to be honest I still suck at the game. :( I'm almost good enough to beat classic on highest difficulty without using any continues (killed by master hand at 87% left yesterday with Lukas. :/), that should give an impression of how bad I am. (After a little training I am now at least better than my brother is once again. :))
Even though I got a 100% savegame on melee I never learned it's specific advanced techniques, like wave-dashing and for this particular technique probably never will, which is kinda' sad. (because it doesn't really work in brawl anymore, or does it?)
I'm almost done with brawl (10-20 trophies and stickers missing, got the achievements long ago) but this time I want to go pro, so I can pwn all my noob friends. :bee: ^_^

Second comes Pit, just because so many people get pissed when they don't expect my side+B-Attack to reflect pretty much everything. Just kdding, I love everything about him. :D
I also like to play Sonic, Lukas, Olimar, Donkey Kong, Dedede, Pokemon Trainer and I just started messing a little bit with meta Knight (Juggling Opponents in the Air with MK is pretty much what I learned since I registered here. :) I still suck with him though and by that I mean being even way worse, than with Kirby etc.)
I used to play a lot Roy and Mewtu in Melee, but somehow I don't like what happened to them in Brawl. (Lucario and Ike, which aren't that bad, I just somehow don't ... like 'em.)
What I have not learned yet for example is very rapidly grabbing an edge, when I'm directly above it and I want to block the edge versus a recovering opponent.
Also I haven't found any glossary here yet, is there any or do you just suggest using a wiki? Which one would you recommend then?
this?
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/SmashWikia
this?
http://smashbros.neoseeker.com/wiki/Main_Page
Am I actually supposed to post any questions here at all? ^^ (Just reread the starting post, I am. :))

Well, now a little bit more about me:
I live in Germany and study Bachelor of Engineering.
I don't play a lot via Internet, because my friends don't and when I try against random enemies I mostly get some people from USA or whatevs and the point is, that the delay gets way to high to play normally. (1-2 seconds or more I guess, which probably doesn't even mean America, but somewhere else in Europe still too far away.)
I'm 22 now, which means that I was 10, when the first Smash Brothers game came out. No wonder that I just picked whatever seemed playable at that time, but still doesn't explain why I always fall back to Kirby, after testing other chars. :D

I also like cheap coding and juggling with numbers. I have combined two versions of "No more Heroes 2" to make a European uncut version 1 year ago and I succeeded in installing homebrew with the Pal-Version of brawl on a friends Wii, when it was said that it only works with the NTSC-Version. :) Nothing complicated enough to impress the big coders of Brawl+ or balanced Brawl though, just small Script-Kiddie successes. ;) (I hope I'm not making a fool of myself right now.)
Ok, I guess that should be enough text for an introduction, if you have any questions to me, ask.

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
Hello everyone.

My name is Raidex; closed ones often call me Raid. I am a Melee player from Puerto Rico. I played Melee when I was little, but somewhat strayed away from it for a few years. But I recently picked it back up, and my main is Captain Falcon.

I certainly hope to be a helpful member here in the boards. Thanks for reading and take care.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Hey everypeoples. You can probably read, so telling that my name is "HextupleyooDOT" is redudant, so instead, I'll help you out by saying it's pronounced "heck-stew-pull You Dot" (like triple, quadruple, quintuple, hextuple)

But most people at other forums simply call me "Hex."

I'm a graphic designer, video game artist, and creative powerhouse. To put it humbly. =P Being creative-minded, I like coming up with ideas for games that I love to play, even if I know there's practically no chance of my ideas becoming reality. Regardless, I try to come up with ideas that people can agree with.

I'm an active member at the Zelda Board and Wii Lobby at IGN.com and the Smash Bros forum at Nsider2.

About Smash Bros... back during the wait for Brawl is when I first got involved with any sort of community dedicated to Smash bros. It was back at Nsider (and eventually Nsider2) at their Smash Bros forum where I started a project to create Kirby Hat images for Brawl potentials during the wait for Brawl. The hats eventually got featured by another user on YouTube, and spread around the gaming community, apparently reaching as far as IGN's Smash Board, which I only found out when I started posting at the Zelda Board at IGN in 2009.

I strive to be a friendly person, though I sometimes get irrationally defensive when somebody insults things I like. I hope to bring some of my creative insight to this community! =)

I also hope to start blogging here... Speaking of which, can anybody help me out? Whenever I try to view a blog post, I get redirected to the forums front page, and when I try to edit my own blog account settings, I get all sorts of parameter errors... Or perhaps this is the wrong place to ask? There are a lot of forums to look through. XP

sunburst

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone!

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums but not to Brawl! I've been a lurker here for a while but finally made an account. I'm not a competitive player and I just play to have fun. Feel free to contact me if you wish to add me. The only thing I ask of you is to be kind, I will not tolerate any ****. Anyway, I hope to become a more active member here at the forums and make some friends.

Concerning who I main and what not, I guess I main Mr. Game and Watch although I don't think I'm all that good with him. I use other characters too though. I have a youtube account if you wish to check out some of my videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/darkburstcanon

Thanks guys, hope to see you around!

HolyXZeus741021

Smash Rookie
Hey there, I'm Zeus!I've been playing SSBB for a while and I wanted to get some actual competition(got bored of fighting level 9 CPU's lol) can anyone direct me to the place where we exchange friend codes?

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Welcome to smashboards Zeus! If you want to play someone on wifi go to the smashsboards arena.

Primid

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone!

My name is Primid and I really enjoy playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl! I've been watching Brawl hack videos and looking at things in Brawl Vault and really want to get some hacks. Right now, I have Homebrew and Gecko OS, but can't really figure out the code manager and it confuses me. If I can just figure out the code manager, I'll be able to get the hacks I downloaded...

Right now, I mostly play Brawl, but I also play Melee ocassionly. My main is Olimar, and the others I enjoy playing as are R.O.B, Wolf, and Mr. Game & Watch!

SamusXZelda

Smash Rookie
Hi My name is SamusXZelda and I enjoy play Smash Bros. i love the Original and Brawl, i'm not that good in Brawl but I just play for fun it's a heck of a fun game to play, and as you can tell by my name i'm a big Samus Aran Fan, I use her with her Zero Suit, and i'm also a Zelda Fan As well, also i'm a Sonic fan too, and i write fanfics

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My name is Primid and I really enjoy playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl! I've been watching Brawl hack videos and looking at things in Brawl Vault and really want to get some hacks. Right now, I have Homebrew and Gecko OS, but can't really figure out the code manager and it confuses me. If I can just figure out the code manager, I'll be able to get the hacks I downloaded...

Right now, I mostly play Brawl, but I also play Melee ocassionly. My main is Olimar, and the others I enjoy playing as are R.O.B, Wolf, and Mr. Game & Watch!
Hello, welcome to SWF Primid!

Actually, the code manager is pretty simple. If you have any question when it comes to brawl hacking, feel free to VM me or ask here: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=232.

Also, if you have any questions about the site or anything else, please feel free to let me know.

Once again, enjoy your say here.
Hi My name is SamusXZelda and I enjoy play Smash Bros. i love the Original and Brawl, i'm not that good in Brawl but I just play for fun it's a heck of a fun game to play, and as you can tell by my name i'm a big Samus Aran Fan, I use her with her Zero Suit, and i'm also a Zelda Fan As well, also i'm a Sonic fan too, and i write fanfics
Hello and welcome to SWF SXZ!

I like that attitude. I prefer to play for fun as well. Big Samus fan, eh? You best be celebrating Metroid's 25th anniversery with nothing but Metroid. If you have any questions about the site or anything else, please feel free to let me know.

Once again, enjoy your stay here.

Primid

Smash Apprentice
@Old Man Grey: I actually think I figured out code manager, with the help of my brother! But if it doesn't work, I won't hesitate to ask! :)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
ok here goes nothing.
I am orboknown.I like to play melee but have no wifi or web for it so :/
I like the Final Fantasy series,Kingdom Hearts,Fanfiction,Forums,and many books.
A friend directed me to smashboards,and I hope to be a good member of the community.

Zookeeper7

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone!
I'm Zookeeper7. I live in Northeast Alabama (no we DO NOT HAVE a highly recognizable Southern Drawl) going on age fifteen. I've had Brawl for about two years now (thus this account as well).Im getting bored of lvl 9 cpus and boss battles intense. I just had my internet updated so wifi is now a possibiliy, and I'm willing to get better bc all of my strategies are stale and ineffective against anyone with common sense and otherwise non cpu. I'm moderately shy and not entirely active, although i do stop by about daily to look at AT's or interesting data. I'm also a God fearing teen so anyone WILLING to NOT ARGUE with me is more than welcome to chat about God, although ill mostly stick to Brawl. On a side note, I skip around a big pool of characters trying to find my best. I'm currently on Sonic, Ness, Olimar, and ZSS (And the IC's chaingrab). Still not tourney worthy by any means. And im a nerd. Can't leave that out now can I?

Sry forgot a lil something. If its convenient, can i get a hacking troubleshoot link.none of them work. the game doesnt freeze (often) they just dont work.(read quite a few already and still nothing majorly helpful)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
ok here goes nothing.
I am orboknown.I like to play melee but have no wifi or web for it so :/
I like the Final Fantasy series,Kingdom Hearts,Fanfiction,Forums,and many books.
A friend directed me to smashboards,and I hope to be a good member of the community.
Hello and welcome Orbo!

Don't be shy, just be active, open and post in threads that suit you. Here's the Melee Discussion thread for you: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

If you have any questions about the site or anything else, feel free to ask me. Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay here.
Hi everyone!
I'm Zookeeper7. I live in Northeast Alabama (no we DO NOT HAVE a highly recognizable Southern Drawl) going on age fifteen. I've had Brawl for about two years now (thus this account as well).Im getting bored of lvl 9 cpus and boss battles intense. I just had my internet updated so wifi is now a possibiliy, and I'm willing to get better bc all of my strategies are stale and ineffective against anyone with common sense and otherwise non cpu. I'm moderately shy and not entirely active, although i do stop by about daily to look at AT's or interesting data. I'm also a God fearing teen so anyone WILLING to NOT ARGUE with me is more than welcome to chat about God, although ill mostly stick to Brawl. On a side note, I skip around a big pool of characters trying to find my best. I'm currently on Sonic, Ness, Olimar, and ZSS (And the IC's chaingrab). Still not tourney worthy by any means. And im a nerd. Can't leave that out now can I?

Sry forgot a lil something. If its convenient, can i get a hacking troubleshoot link.none of them work. the game doesnt freeze (often) they just dont work.(read quite a few already and still nothing majorly helpful)
Hello and welcome to SWF Zoo!

Glad to see that your active after 2 years. Hacking troubleshoot link? Can you be more specific? VM me your question.

Also if you have any questions about the site or anything else, feel free to ask me. Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay here.

xXCherrybearXx

Smash Rookie
Hi guys! i'm xXCherrybearXx. i'm really new to all this stuff; i joined because my boyfriend is really into videogames and such, and he was always telling me about the threads on here, so i thought i'd give it a shot. I don't play videogames competitively, and i rarely get to play anything good, due to lack of good games (or any games for that matter) in my house :/ but i have played before and i love it! i mostly read manga and watch anime, my favorites being Bleach, Naruto, and Death Note. I'm a major fan of MLP:FiM, and enjoy a good fanfic. i also have absolutely no idea what i'm doing half of the time, and am mostly unaware of memes and such out on the internets. :D

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Hi guys! i'm xXCherrybearXx. i'm really new to all this stuff; i joined because my boyfriend is really into videogames and such, and he was always telling me about the threads on here, so i thought i'd give it a shot. I don't play videogames competitively, and i rarely get to play anything good, due to lack of good games (or any games for that matter) in my house :/ but i have played before and i love it! i mostly read manga and watch anime, my favorites being Bleach, Naruto, and Death Note. I'm a major fan of MLP:FiM, and enjoy a good fanfic. i also have absolutely no idea what i'm doing half of the time, and am mostly unaware of memes and such out on the internets. :D
i would like to point out that i never advised her nor even wanted her to come here and warned her plenty of times about how this isn't a place for people who don't play smash and such >_>

oh, i'm her boyfriend and stuff.
welcome, cherry.

xXCherrybearXx

Smash Rookie
i would like to point out that i never advised her nor even wanted her to come here and warned her plenty of times about how this isn't a place for people who don't play smash and such >_>

welcome, cherry.

haha, sorry if you didn't want me here, but i was just too curious to stay out :)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

welcome, cherry.
I see...Regardless if she plays smash, I'm sure she'll do fine just posting in the Media Metropolis section. Since you're her boyfriend, I'm sure you'll tell where it's at. Other than that, don't worry about this. It's no biggie.
Welcome and hello Cherry to SWF!

If you have any questions regarding the site, please let me or your boyfriend know.

xXCherrybearXx

Smash Rookie
I see...Regardless if she plays smash, I'm sure she'll do fine just posting in the Media Metropolis section. Since you're her boyfriend, I'm sure you'll tell where it's at. Other than that, don't worry about this. It's no biggie.

Welcome and hello Cherry to SWF!

If you have any questions regarding the site, please let me or your boyfriend
know.
Thanks :) i found a thread in the arts and entertainment section already, so i think i'll do just fine

:phone:

Grodion

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. I've been playing melee since it came out but switched to brawl. After about a year, level 9 became too easy and I found Wak's advanced techs tutorial on youtube. I have now picked melee back up three months ago and have started to wavedash, L-cancle, ect. I hope to find more techniques and maybe some tournaments here :) .

DjaGoF

Smash Rookie
Hi all ! I'm DjaGoF. I'm a french smasher. I've began smash since 2 years ago. I participated at some tournaments. My last was the BEAST2 (thanks to Lolex etc. and v3ctorman, himself knows why.)
I live near to Marseille, in few times, i'll live at Lyon.
I main Falcon and Marth. And, i'm ****in love Yoshi, somebody knows why. And, at the crew's BEAST2 i go out Yoshi, just for the hype ... EUh wait ... it's my life sorry everyone.

Sorry for my bad english & I don't know say another things !

Peace everyone.

AlphaPikachu

Smash Rookie
hi, my name is brandon, my favorite character is pikachu and what brought me here is boredom, but the website is cool :D

Threnody

Smash Rookie
こにちは!

I am Threnody, and I hail from the Midwest. I've been lurking for some time now after I stumbled upon this forum and found it intensely interesting; if I had to pin a reason, I would guess the jargon drew me in and the fact that people actually had a hub to discuss these games. Languages (from the usual ones, Spanish, English, to chatspeak, to particular subculture jargon) are fascinating puzzles, but on topic:

I own all of the games but the only one I have "studied", so to speak, would be Brawl. For me, part of the fun is figuring out how things work, how the tiers are formed and basically the guts of the workings of the game. I frequent too many forums as it is for the various manga and language communities I love, and blog about life and topics that get me arguing.

Regarding Brawl . . . I'm not terribly competitive. I main Zero Suit Samus, Zelda, and Kirby, and other than those, Kirby, Fox, and Marth are next. One of my interests here will be peeling back the layers of this subculture and mostly importantly, becoming familiar with some of the lingo around here. I'm always learning.

And I'm a bibliophile. :embarrass:

SiaMoon

Smash Rookie
Need codes! D:

Hey Brawlers, I've been playing this game for a long time, but never online.. It's way too laggy for me. So I was thinking I'd just post up mine and my brothers codes up here and you can add us if you'd like to meet up and battle? I'd love someone else to brawl besides him without extreme lag getting in the way. Anyway, here's our information:

My Brawl Code: (Name: MooN)
5370-2495-6011

My Brother's Code: (Name: Dave)
4684-1165-4376

PM me with your codes if you've taken the time to add us.
Thanks a lot, and hope to be brawling with you all soon! :shazy:
Ohhh!! And it's nice to meet you all! ^^
(Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place, I'm new on here.. Would love to find some Brawl friends!)

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Wanna go WiFi?

HERE I COME

Hello, all. Some of you may know me from NLL, EVO 2011 or Otronicon.

I'm War Anvil, or Anvil for short, from the Orlando area, age 16. I have Asperger's Syndrome, which makes me think differently from a lot of people.

What really matters, though, is my Brawl record.

I play in either vanilla Brawl or Brawl-, where I often main Sonic the Hedgehog (the first video game character I played as). I come here because I feel I can learn from discussing strategies with people who share my interests, to Brawl on Nintendo WiFi, and to improve when it comes to the ol' Hawg.

Speaking of WiFi, you should Friend Code me! :awesome: It's as easy as 2365-6709-9560.

Xubble

Smash Ace
I haven't properly introduced myself to you Smashboards peoples yet, even though I've been lurking in some forums for about a month now. >_>

The name's Xubble, and I've been a Smash Fanatic since I first played SSB64 YEARS ago. And since that time, I've become a formidable force in Melee and Brawl among my friends. However, being good at that level of play is nothing compared to the powerhouses that can be found on these forums. So by joining the community, I hope to make better what skills I have, erase the bad habits I've developed, and meet new friends and comrades along the way. It's gonna be a long, hard road for me, but I'll be all the happier at the end. ^_^

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
HERE I COME

I'm War Anvil, or Anvil for short, from the Orlando area, age 16. I have Asperger's Syndrome, which makes me think differently from a lot of people.

I play in either vanilla Brawl or Project M, where I often main Sonic the Hedgehog (the first video game character I played as). I come here because I feel I can learn from discussing strategies with people who share my interests, to Brawl on Nintendo WiFi, and to improve when it comes to the ol' Hawg.

Speaking of WiFi, you should Friend Code me! :awesome: It's as easy as 2365-6709-9560.
Welcome, Anvil! I can guarantee you'll be able to find some great online practice partners over at the Smashboards Arena, and I suggest you check it out!

I haven't properly introduced myself to you Smashboards peoples yet, even though I've been lurking in some forums for about a month now. >_>

The name's Xubble, and I've been a Smash Fanatic since I first played SSB64 YEARS ago. And since that time, I've become a formidable force in Melee and Brawl among my friends. However, being good at that level of play is nothing compared to the powerhouses that can be found on these forums. So by joining the community, I hope to make better what skills I have, erase the bad habits I've developed, and meet new friends and comrades along the way. It's gonna be a long, hard road for me, but I'll be all the happier at the end. ^_^
Welcome, Xubble! SWF is full of people trying to test their skills against others, I was also drawn to it in order to prove myself (I ended up being relatively awful when I started out), but I definitely improved by playing others and reading up, as I'm sure you will too! I suggest you check out the Smash Arena link I posted above; there are always tons of people, new and old, willing to play a game of two!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey guys. I've been playing melee since it came out but switched to brawl. After about a year, level 9 became too easy and I found Wak's advanced techs tutorial on youtube. I have now picked melee back up three months ago and have started to wavedash, L-cancle, ect. I hope to find more techniques and maybe some tournaments here :) .
Hello and welcome to SWF Grodion!

Here's the Regional section of the forum. Here, you can look for your general state and see if what upcoming tournaments are near you and here's the Character discussion boards, perfect if you are pursuing techs with your character or want to put your own input for character match-ups, tech, etc.

If you have any questions about the site, please let me know. Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Hello and thanks for taking the time of properly introducing yourself Xubble.

Even though you've been here lurking for a month, if you have any questions about the site, please let me know. I hope you're enjoying your stay here!
HERE I COME

I play in either vanilla Brawl or Project M, where I often main Sonic the Hedgehog (the first video game character I played as). I come here because I feel I can learn from discussing strategies with people who share my interests, to Brawl on Nintendo WiFi, and to improve when it comes to the ol' Hawg.

Hello and welcome to SWF Anvil!

Everything you need is in SOLID's post. If you feel like playing an old man, my FC is 4683-0120-9931. :yeahboi:

If you have any questions regarding the site, please let me kn Once ag, welcome to SWF and enjoy your stay.
Hey Brawlers, I've been playing this game for a long time, but never online.. It's way too laggy for me. So I was thinking I'd just post up mine and my brothers codes up here and you can add us if you'd like to meet up and battle? I'd love someone else to brawl besides him without extreme lag getting in the way. Anyway, here's our information:

My Brawl Code: (Name: MooN)
5370-2495-6011

My Brother's Code: (Name: Dave)
4684-1165-4376

PM me with your codes if you've taken the time to add us.
Thanks a lot, and hope to be brawling with you all soon! :shazy:
Ohhh!! And it's nice to meet you all! ^^
(Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place, I'm new on here.. Would love to find some Brawl friends!)
Welcome and hello to SWF MooN!

Well, since you're looking for brawl codes, I recommend posting in The Smashboards Arena for matches. Don't worry! You posted in the right spot.

If you any question about the site, please let me know. Once again, welcome to SWF and enjoy your stay!
こにちは!

I am Threnody, and I hail from the Midwest. I've been lurking for some time now after I stumbled upon this forum and found it intensely interesting; if I had to pin a reason, I would guess the jargon drew me in and the fact that people actually had a hub to discuss these games. Languages (from the usual ones, Spanish, English, to chatspeak, to particular subculture jargon) are fascinating puzzles, but on topic:

I own all of the games but the only one I have "studied", so to speak, would be Brawl. For me, part of the fun is figuring out how things work, how the tiers are formed and basically the guts of the workings of the game. I frequent too many forums as it is for the various manga and language communities I love, and blog about life and topics that get me arguing.

Regarding Brawl . . . I'm not terribly competitive. I main Zero Suit Samus, Zelda, and Kirby, and other than those, Kirby, Fox, and Marth are next. One of my interests here will be peeling back the layers of this subculture and mostly importantly, becoming familiar with some of the lingo around here. I'm always learning.

And I'm a bibliophile. :embarrass:
Hello and welcome to SWF Threnody!

I think you may enjoy posting in the Debate House, Light House and the Media Metropolis. You should feel free to post your own blogs in the User Blogs section of the forum.

if you have any questions regarding the site, please let me know. Once again, welcome and ejoy your stay.
hi, my name is brandon, my favorite character is pikachu and what brought me here is boredom, but the website is cool :D
Hello and welcome to SWF Alpha!

Well if you have any questions about the site, let me know. Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay here!
Hi all ! I'm DjaGoF. I'm a french smasher. I've began smash since 2 years ago. I participated at some tournaments. My last was the BEAST2 (thanks to Lolex etc. and v3ctorman, himself knows why.)
I live near to Marseille, in few times, i'll live at Lyon.
I main Falcon and Marth. And, i'm ****in love Yoshi, somebody knows why. And, at the crew's BEAST2 i go out Yoshi, just for the hype ... EUh wait ... it's my life sorry everyone.

Sorry for my bad english & I don't know say another things !

Peace everyone.
Hello and welcome to SWF DjaGoF!

A French man eh? Don't worry about posting bad english. There are a number of users who don't usually post in english.

Anyways, welcome! if you have any question abot the site, let me know.

Shadow'97

Smash Rookie
Hi Guys, I'm New Here. :D My Username Is Shadow'97, But I Go By Shadow. I've Been Playing Brawl Ever Since It Came Out, Its My Favorite Game In The World. Professional At Useing Mario, Game And Watch, Toon Link, Pikachu, And Luigi. Been Playing Melee Ever Since I Was 5. Best Game Ever. My Goal In Life (Like Everybody Else) Is Not Only To Help People, But Also Be Making Games Like These For The Public To See And Enjoy. I'm Currently In Highschool Right Now. I'm Also A Big Fan Of Halo: Reach, And Assassins Creed. :) So All Of You Brawlers Out There That Want A Compitition, Add Me And Face Me And My Bro Online (A.K.A Mario And Luigi Pros). Hopefully I Get To Help All Of You In The Future. :) Glad To Meet You All. :) P.S, ADD ME!! :D

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hi Guys, I'm New Here. :D My Username Is Shadow'97, But I Go By Shadow. I've Been Playing Brawl Ever Since It Came Out, Its My Favorite Game In The World. Professional At Useing Mario, Game And Watch, Toon Link, Pikachu, And Luigi. Been Playing Melee Ever Since I Was 5. Best Game Ever. My Goal In Life (Like Everybody Else) Is Not Only To Help People, But Also Be Making Games Like These For The Public To See And Enjoy. I'm Currently In Highschool Right Now. I'm Also A Big Fan Of Halo: Reach, And Assassins Creed. :) So All Of You Brawlers Out There That Want A Compitition, Add Me And Face Me And My Bro Online (A.K.A Mario And Luigi Pros). Hopefully I Get To Help All Of You In The Future. :) Glad To Meet You All. :) P.S, ADD ME!! :D

Hello and welcome to SWF Shadow!

Pro eh? I'll be sure to add you as soon as possible.

Also, if you have any questions about the site, please let me know. Once again, welcome to SWF and enjoy your stay.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Hello, everyone, my name is Wolfy. I play all three Smash games, but I mainly play Melee competitively amongst my friends. I got into Smash several years ago with 64, then moved on to Melee, then played Brawl for a bit, then switched back to Melee. I started playing competitively almost a year ago. I am a Falcon and Kirby main in all three games, with decent tech skill and improving, and I hope to take my Kirby and Falcon to tournaments someday. I joined to further my knowledge of Smash and hopefully meet some experienced players and get better so I can enter the competitive scene. I also hope to meet/interact with more people/smashers in general, since the smash community in my area is pretty small.

Crivtox

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! I'm Crivtox and I... well, I've only played Brawl. But I've been playing it for a while. I'm here because I only have one friend who likes the game (and it's a little bit boring, since I always beat him). Also, I want to practice to become a better brawler (I'm not really good actually, but my friend isn't either).
My favourite character is, probably, Meta Knight, although I also practice with Falco, Marth and Sheik. Yes, I like speed.
Oh, I forgot. I'm terrible with Mario, Captain Falcon, Olimar, Sonic, Ice Climbers, Pit, and everyone who's a "heavyweight" (DK, Dedede, Wario...)
Well, I hope to get some practice so that I can beat anyone that challenges me! It will be ages until that, but oh well.

Fireman

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, I'm Fireman. I play Melee and Brawl. Usually online I go by Soren, because well, I'm a fire emblem fan, lol. San referred me to this forum years ago, but I insisted on being a casual brawler because I had enough people to play with me offline. San trained me ALOT in using Ike years ago, so Ike is definitely my better character over any of my other alts. I know most matchups pretty well, but I need a lot of practice on some of Ike's bad stages. (/coughjunglesjapescough/) Heh, I quit Brawl for a WHILE, but now I know I have official tournament options that are VERY close to me (Next Level), so I've decided to get back into Smash. so uh, hi guys

SamusChief

Smash Rookie
Hi!

I'm SamusChief (obviously) and I've played Smash Bros. since I was six years old, on the N64. I switched to Melee when it came out, and Brawl soon after. Brawl is certainly my favorite of the three, and there is no doubt I will switch to the new one when it comes out. I've always played casually until a week ago, when I started researching all of the little tweaks that make fighting games what they are. I'm beginning to learn a pro-type style, which is difficult for me due to years of habit.

Character-wise, I never use outrageously big or small characters as mains. The smallest character I'm decent with is Mario. My main switches frequently, between Samus Aran and Solid Snake, because Metroid and Metal Gear are two other games I grew up on. My alternates tend to be Link and Ike. I try to use a variety, as I am mostly casual, so I can pass with anybody: Kirby, Olimar, and even occasionally R.O.B.

I'm here to learn the skills needed to compete on a higher level, as the most competition is the Lucas-heavy Smash Ball spammer next-door... :urg:

SamusChief

army man

Smash Ace
GO CASUALS!!!!!!!!! yeah, and that lucas will be shaking in his boots next time now won't he? as for me, the guy next door is one of those stereotypical old guys who yells at you. so yeah, i'm casual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom