• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Shoes Magoo

Smash Rookie
melee and brawl have different DI techniques. for instance c-stick does jack crap for melee DI. indeed a useful link for brawl though :D
Ah, I didn't realize it was Melee being talked about. Probably the result of me never learning to play Melee in depth as I have with Brawl. In fact after learning the competitive play side of Brawl, trying to go back and play Melee feels completely foreign - I don't even remember how I used to play Melee. This is regardless of me having spent an absurd amount of time playing the game (albeit mostly against cpu).

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up OK players. As the host of the Fighter Frenzy I want to formally invite the entire OK Smash scene out for the Fighter Frenzy. We would love too see all you here to begin the start of a big second half season for Colorado Cutthroat leading up the Road to SuperCon. Make sure you check out the website:

Fighter Frenzy:
www.coloradocutthroat.com/FF.php

Pre-registration is open now!! Hope too see all you in January!! Let the Colorado scene if you need any help!!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
paul bassem, when do you want to go to dallas? andy said he could leave friday or saturday.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Would you guys have room to get me as well? If so, that would be great.

That wouldn't work out in a car made for 4 though.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
It's the weekend of the 8 and 9th. DMG, ask Dphat. We're taking his car after Dallas. I'm driving, though.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
So Dphat, Tom, Bassem, you? Hmm... we could maybe fit everyone in his car then. Dphat obviously gets shotgun, there's no way we're having him in the back lmao.

So I will say it in advance: NOT ***** SEAT!!! Bassem or Tom you better follow suit if you don't want to be in ***** seat.

bassem6

Smash Lord
uhh is that the middle seat in the back or something? Not ***** seat! (I dont even know if I can go for sure yet. Gotta ask the parents)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Middle seat in the back is ***** seat. worst seat ever.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Yeah it sucks. We have a relative visiting for like 5 days and it would be bad/rude of me to be gone for like 2-3 of them :\

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else want to go to Final Smash? Bryan? Chris? Etc.

Jesus guy wants melee people to go, too...so Like, that's you Hazygoose.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
You know Korean? o.O
Just a little bit, currently studying and going to take a short "intensive" course in Korea next month or so. (my gf is Korean in case you didn't know...I mean I want to understand Starcraft videos?)

You know any or you can just recognize it?

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Just a little bit, currently studying and going to take a short "intensive" course in Korea next month or so. (my gf is Korean in case you didn't know...I mean I want to understand Starcraft videos?)

You know any or you can just recognize it?
Oh. That's cool. I just recognize it from back when I was big into Starcraft lol

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
bassem cant go, thats just peachy. chris im sure will tell me no in the very end.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
ill help split costs for chris. i kind of have extra money around since i usually pay for kuni.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
well I'm back now, with drugs and ice packs. I actually feel good, but wish me good health!
...for anyone that was interested.

Scuddlefish

Smash Rookie
New username! Yea though right now I feel great...could change though due to medicine wearing off and swelling.

Btw the korean post said (in a funny, not natural Korean way):
"Since my teeth are coming out tomorrow please give me many blessings."

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Marc and/or Brandon are any of you going to Alex's supercalafragalisticespialadocious melee fest this saturday? If so let me know. (I forgot your number Marc give it to me again lol.)

Welcome back Brett wheres mah souvenir? lol jk =P.

Scuddlefish

Smash Rookie
I'm just back from my wisdom teeth removal...I'm leaving the 11th to Korea and then from there I am going to China....so I won't be back for a long while...like 6 months or a year.

Top Bottom