• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Oh, to despise that which matters not... but of course, how does one rank a natural disaster?
Sure, hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes have arbitrary numerical assignments, but they all do the same thing:

THEY CONSUME AND DESTROY EVERYTHING IN THEIR PATH, tossing things about wildly and without care.

Now, what would happen should that natural force become sentient and focus upon a singular goal? Rather than mindlessly thrashing about, what should happen if that tornado turns its attention upon you? Would you have the testicular fortitude to stand up to all of that? And even if you were foolish enough to stand in its path, the God of Wind would merely REMOVE THE PATH, YOU ALONG WITH IT.

Utter destruction. Complete devastation. Total defeat and misery.

Come get some.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Lol...Yessssss.

Also PX. I'm being confident for him...since he hasn't posted yet. I'm not exactly good at trash talking >_>'. I'm pretty sure he's got this one covered, though. But, I hope you two don't play again...Your matches were boring as **** to watch. :)
mama luigi

Ginxed

Smash Rookie
I still exist. And. I'll probably get more involved once I get my wii fixed, now that I'm not doing/doing less of school. Will, I'll try to help with that Edmond smash thing. I'm trying to get my friends back into smash.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
I love you, Kuni.

Such a nice dude, but real talk, no one questions my ability...

That goes for every single one of you.

NONE of you can beat me *or ANYONE from Texas for that matter*, and if you think it's because 'you took me lightly,' well, that must be code for:

"OH ****! I TRIED TO DO THE SAME THING I ALWAYS DO, BUT THIS GUY ISN'T FALLING FOR IT! WHY IS HE BEATING ME?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?"

It's because Po Pimpus has done nothing but improve this entire time while the rest of you bums stayed the same or got worse... yet no one seems to realize this fact...

You think a bunch of early success and a stupid number by your name equates some kind of magical ability to not get curb-stomped by the King, then you ain't ready, weren't ready, and will never be ready to hold my crown.

If you rouse a giant from his slumber, don't be surprised if he rolls over and crushes you.
I forgot that Ginxed is in the edmond area so I'm staying. Also I'm in the OKC area too so I guess I'm part of the Edmond and OKC crew :bee:?

Hyper lives in Jay Oklahoma which is 4 hours away from my city

Brandon we still haven't had our little money match oh its gonna feel so good when I see your face with the character I'm going to use. :bee:

@Brett *raises hand* I wanna learn melee so I can start 4-stocking Brandon at that too. :)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
who that is notable coming to hobo anyway?

dojo?
razer?
gness (<3 you again, cant stay mad =))?
flip?
PX?

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
the longer your post, the less people read it.

Marines often turn out to be more arrogant than they do anything else.
Thats's a shame. When I go to the forums, whcih usually isn't that often except for the last few days, I read all the posts, big or small.

Roddy's a Marine and he's still a good Christian guy, so I guess he doesn't fit the arrogant trend >.>

Oh well, I'm over all this stuff that's been going on. I'll still play Melee, but, as always, screw Brawl :laugh:

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
All of those you listed plus Snakeee and ADHD.
hm, id like a chacne to play adhd. but i plan on going to pound 4. snakeee not so much. else, just gness as usual. id like to play you before you leave though. last time we played you didnt get a chance to warm up.

also bassem + whoever is interested: i insist you try brawl -. there are only 3 characters available now, but they're pretty good. id almost MM anybody with brawl- bowser/falcon/ganondorf.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
30T, I think? It was the same grade as Danny, but a better writing section grade. I think when I got accepted I was sitting at a 3.4ish GPA.

PrettyBoy=Marc

Smash Rookie
first time i've ever been offended/hurt on the boards, marc insinuated i was an old crusty white guy. :(

anarcho-syndicalist 4lyfe, son! >.>;
marc, next time you are playing with brandon or chris make them contact me so i can get up there.
Sorry Alex, but you and brett just look guys that has TERRORIST Descent?

I just cant trust guys like that.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Ugh...I was hungry then my friend told me to watch Food, Inc. Now, I watched it. I'm still hungry but don't want to eat. >_>'

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Wifi's all I have at the moment.

If any others here play wifi, I'd like to know this too. I'd like to see if we have matches with minimum lag due to distance.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
kind of sort of overlooked that there is a tourney tomorrow. however, dont expect anybody except for paul to go.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i dont know, you unusually like tulsa. thought it might be worth the around 11 hour drive from houston to tulsa after hobo.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hey chris, make sure you come to NKv3. It's at an anime convention and legan is going to cosplay. perhaps you could get some idea?s

make sure you find this

kos-mos.

Top Bottom