• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Shade_

Smash Ace
I like the standard type of controller, and the custome one that grave and roster made for me are great! So I am happy with those.

lol grav, 2 x 2 = shinobuden is awsome, still have to finish it though.

Oh yah vega if your going to the smash fest then we really need to get at least one AC match recorded, i want to see werer we stand on terms of everyone else.

If its cool with you anyway.

Shade_

Smash Ace
I was thinking about picker her up, she would add alot to my Zelda, if I can use both it will be alot of fun.

And guess what guys, I dicided to change my color again, to blue.

I made a sweet looking blue scheme that totally revolutionizes my world of colors!!!

Yah the ninga chick is very cute lol, I like her.

oh I have news to, I finished part one of my project, I redid the color scheme of my favorite female video game character to my own personal liking, also part of the reason my color scheme changed to lol, I just think that the blue on her matches alot, I gues to me blue looks good on girls.

Here it is tell me what you guys think, people that know what KOSMOS really is colored I want to know what you think about my version of her.

http://www.omegazorgon.com/images/Blue KOSMOS.PNG

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Lol, every week you say you make a new scheme and it "revolutionizes your world of colors." It's gotten to the point where it doesn't have any effect anymore :p

Vodot

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i readded yoshi to my roster. so basically, my roster is 100% like it was a year ago, and i'm done switching characters.

Pink/White Captain Falcon
Orange/Red Fox
Blue(Zora Tunic) Link
Yellow Yoshi

znth...do you use orange/red fox? if so, a ditto would be hard to do :\

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Those anime's you listed are AWESOME!!! Inu Yasha sucks though, this is what inuyasha should be changed too....

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hmmm a friend of mine says dectective conar is good, I should see it, though I don't have cable, ahhhhhh, can anyone get me some cd's of it? Any way,

But but, but,but KOS0MOS, I like blue alot now, I will show you my color schemes I have made that make it so lol, its so awsome, oh and did you see my KOS-MOS recolor thing?

G@BE

Smash Lord
KOS-MOS said:
No Shade you can't! I use blue Marth and Blue everyone else! :evil: You're not stealing my color! :newbie:

F-YOU!!! KOS-MOS!!!! I use blue for marth you *******. You have awoken the beast!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

oh yea!

FMA and Inuyasha LAME!!!!

dont forget best show in world

AZUMANGA DAIOH!!!!

:smash: :sniper: ITS ON KOS-MOS

oh! its ON!

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hey hers a pic Dart redid of Falco, I think it is cool, but see for yourselvs.

Zinth I think you would like to use it if possible, too bad.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Gabe, youre crazy, FMA is the ****. That anime you listed DOESNT MAKE SENSE, the only show I know that didnt make sense like that was Fooly Cooly.

Code:
      ___         ___           ___                                ___     
     /  /\       /__/\         /  /\                 ___          /  /\    
    /  /:/_     |  |::\       /  /::\               /  /\        /  /:/_   
   /  /:/ /\    |  |:|:\     /  /:/\:\             /  /:/       /  /:/ /\  
  /  /:/ /:/  __|__|:|\:\   /  /:/~/::\           /__/::\      /  /:/ /::\ 
 /__/:/ /:/  /__/::::| \:\ /__/:/ /:/\:\          \__\/\:\__  /__/:/ /:/\:\
 \  \:\/:/   \  \:\~~\__\/ \  \:\/:/__\/             \  \:\/\ \  \:\/:/~/:/
  \  \::/     \  \:\        \  \::/                   \__\::/  \  \::/ /:/ 
   \  \:\      \  \:\        \  \:\                   /__/:/    \__\/ /:/  
    \  \:\      \  \:\        \  \:\                  \__\/       /__/:/   
     \__\/       \__\/         \__\/                              \__\/    
                  ___           ___     
      ___        /__/\         /  /\    
     /  /\       \  \:\       /  /:/_   
    /  /:/        \__\:\     /  /:/ /\  
   /  /:/     ___ /  /::\   /  /:/ /:/_ 
  /  /::\    /__/\  /:/\:\ /__/:/ /:/ /\
 /__/:/\:\   \  \:\/:/__\/ \  \:\/:/ /:/
 \__\/  \:\   \  \::/       \  \::/ /:/ 
      \  \:\   \  \:\        \  \:\/:/  
       \__\/    \  \:\        \  \::/   
                 \__\/         \__\/    
      ___           ___                             
     /  /\         /__/\        ___           ___   
    /  /:/_        \  \:\      /  /\         /  /\  
   /  /:/ /\        \__\:\    /  /:/        /  /:/  
  /  /:/ /::\   ___ /  /::\  /__/::\       /  /:/   
 /__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/\  /:/\:\ \__\/\:\__   /  /::\   
 \  \:\/:/~/:/ \  \:\/:/__\/    \  \:\/\ /__/:/\:\  
  \  \::/ /:/   \  \::/          \__\::/ \__\/  \:\ 
   \__\/ /:/     \  \:\          /__/:/       \  \:\
     /__/:/       \  \:\         \__\/         \__\/
     \__\/         \__\/

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'd suggest going to the Struggle. It looks like Taj is going to be there (one of the two people that were on the only team to ever beat Ken and Isai in a set), as well as a few other AZ players. It's going to roxxorz.

Vodot

Smash Apprentice
InterimOfZeal said:
I'd suggest going to the Struggle. It looks like Taj is going to be there (one of the two people that were on the only team to ever beat Ken and Isai in a set), as well as a few other AZ players. It's going to roxxorz.
yeah, i have those sets on my computer. taj and forward have WICKED teamwork.i like it on kirby's dreamland where they have isai running back and forth really confused as to what to do because taj would get close then would isai would try to attack forward's laser would interupt :) crazy!

i just don't understand why forward's playing tag is the capitol letter "B"...

anyhow, it's FLCL, not "fooly cooly", that's just how it's pronounced. i have it all on DVD, it' good, but not great. and once you watch it about 10 times, you understand around half of it :\

Vodot

Smash Apprentice
*whoa, shade, are you going to FC6? i saw "shade_" on the expected list and i don't know any other shade :\

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Vodot said:
*whoa, shade, are you going to FC6? i saw "shade_" on the expected list and i don't know any other shade :\
They're all probably Smashing their little hearts out right now at Rasta's.

Speaking of which, when you guys are done with the Smashfest, tell me how it went. I want to know if there were any surprises or good showings from the players and all that jazz. Like how Zinth came out of nowhere with crazy skill, or Kosmos defeating my Ganon with Peach, things like that. I also want to know how good any new players are. I'm really disappointed that I can't make it, but I'll be ready this coming 22nd.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could of come to the smashfest, but I had to go to a family reunion:(. Hey Kuni get on aim and talk to me :). I hope I can come to the next smashfest...let's have another one soon.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
KOS-MOS said:
No Shade you can't! I use blue Marth and Blue everyone else! :evil: You're not stealing my color! :newbie:
Don't worry, he'll probably be back to white next week :laugh: I think that he'd like white more anyway if he understood the symbolism behind the color. He should have gotten a taste of it if he's read 1984, which he has, but he probably doesn't remember that part.

Roboto, unfortunately I never got a chance to play you, but hopefully I'll get to next time.

As for Rasta, I think I'll let him post his accomplishment that he's so proud of :laugh:

Btw Rasta, nice games, you're getting better ;)

Nice games to you as well KOS-MOS :bigthumbu

Good getting to play you for the first time in awhile too Shanx :)

The Bowser challenge was a barrel of laughs :laugh: I take pride in being one of the original Bowsers to hold it *sniff*

Also Vega, I kept the Pichu alive in your honor, I used Pichu against Shanx's Doc once. I got him down to one life and lost, but alas, the Pichu was still alive :bigthumbu

Some of 'em are still smashin' it up overnight :chuckle:

Lol G@be, I see that your passion for blue is similar to my passion for red :chuckle:

Cool fest, I look forward to more :bigthumbu

G@BE

Smash Lord
Yea i play blue marth that every one else plays the other color marths. I used to play red marth but then i saw how blue marth was getting lonely so i started to give him some attention. Rasta
you dont get the point of the show then becuase the point of it is. That it is suppost to be about everyday school life and everything that the kids go through each day. Im sorry you cant understand the best show in your whole life!!!!!!

FMA = **** yes you are right

:uzi: FMA :sniper:

Vodot

Smash Apprentice
G@BE said:
I used to play red marth but then i saw how blue marth was getting lonely so i started to give him some attention.

that's kind of my theory. I used to play with Blood Falcon but then i decided to take another path and pick the very manly pink/white scheme

p.s.- i like how G@be and Side Effect are honarary Oklahomans now XD

Shade_

Smash Ace
Yah Vadot, I put my self up to FC6, just because if I could go by then then great, and if not then nothing bad, it was free lol, any way I really like blue now lol, sorry but it is a cool color.

And about colarado, hmmm, if I can get a ride, then i might be able to go, so who is going to it anyway.

I personally think that all shows and movies about peoples lives and how they have issues, are terribly boring, and refuse to watch them.

Nice smashfest roster, those get funner everytime, and I almost did the ultamate bowser challenge , "with Zelda" strangely lol. And KOS-MOS not bad at all, while my falco can beat all your characters but your peach, you just need to be able to stand up to a good Samus then youll be a very tough player to beat.

Zinth I continue to see huge improvements every fest, and you can see them yourself to, the only reason it seems like nothing happens is when you fight just me everyday lol, but great keep it up.

Grav all I can say is practice a bit more and you and KOS-MOS will be evenly matched. I am verypleased with that I saw yesterday, keep it up.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Lol Zinth, the spirit of Pichu LIVES ON!!!

InterimOfZeal said:
Soooo... couldja guys give us at least a tenative list of attendance for CSS, so we can start working on housing?
So far the list looks like this:
Rasta
Shanx
Shade
Vegafuse

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
G@BE said:
Rasta
you dont get the point of the show then becuase the point of it is. That it is suppost to be about everyday school life and everything that the kids go through each day. Im sorry you cant understand the best show in your whole life!!!!!!
If I wanted to watch something about every day life, Id watch some of the shows on MTV. I watch anime for crazy storylines that I wouldnt find anywhere else, not random **** like azumanga dioah.
Man, I beat KOSMOS's Peach with ICs!!! Thats like the biggest IC counter, and man, I beat him!!!! Awesome!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Shade, we need to practice Fox/Falco teams. I believe that's the combination Taj and Forward used to beat Ken and Isai.

I'm interested in going to the Colorado thing, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to. When is it?

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Wow Rasta, props for the accomplishment. I can't wait to battle your IC's with my Pichu. Just curious, how did roboto fare?

KOS-MOS: Are we still teaming up for the 22nd? I really need a teammate :crying: Fox/Falco teams will easily be destroyed by team "Peachu", don't you agree? :p

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Honestly... I think I've done better at recent smashfests. :ohwell: I only really got to practice the night before and it became very difficult to keep up with some of you guys. :urg:

Anyway, good job on beating my Peach Rasta, that was a very close match. Also... I'm not going to use Marth anymore, I don't like him... his tipper is niggafied out of proportion. I'd like to go to Colorado as well but I'm not sure if I will be able to go.

Also.. I am going to Las Vegas next Wednesday so don't expect me to be practicing Smash or coming on Smashboards for awhile..

EDIT: Yeah Vega I'm still planning on teaming with you on the 22nd(if everything works out ok). Team "Peachu" :laugh:. That has a nice ring to it. I like that. ;)

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Cool Kosmos, don't worry about me slacking off though, I've actually looked at a Pichu guide for the first time. It had some things I never knew about the little critter, so expect some crazy skills on my next showing ;) Coupled with my newfound mindgames, I'm unbeatable :demon:

Have fun at Las Vegas!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hahaha, "Peachu," that's great :laugh:

Lol KOS-MOS, "niggafied" out of proportion :laugh: Is Falco your second then, along with Fox? Also, have fun in Vegas :bigthumbu

Well, my Sheik performed quite well at this fest, so I'm going to start practicing with her more. She will be very helpful in big tournaments, as well as in team battles. Besides, we don't have very many Sheiks here anymore; I think I'm the only person who uses Sheik as one of his main characters now, aside from Ryne :ohwell:

Vodot

Smash Apprentice
Omega_Star said:
Shade, we need to practice Fox/Falco teams. I believe that's the combination Taj and Forward used to beat Ken and Isai.
yeah, throughout all the sets they use fox and falco, but forward usespeach instead of falco once, which really pays off because they win the game :)

but, against omar and HugS, forward uses marth and taj uses sheik once. too bad they lose that match :\

because of the crazy stages they choose, forward uses marth, ganondorf, and sheik against germ and king.

forward is good with peach and marth but i didn't like his sheik or ganondorf much. but, when you play germ and king, you odn't have to be near as amazing as when you play ken and f'ing isai!

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Omega_Star said:
Well, my Sheik performed quite well at this fest, so I'm going to start practicing with her more. She will be very helpful in big tournaments, as well as in team battles. Besides, we don't have very many Sheiks here anymore, I think I'm the only person who uses Sheik as one of his main characters now
Yeah we definitely need more Sheik players. Unfortunately for Deck he went cold turkey shortly after Scud's Smashfest so I guess you are the only one now :ohwell: Maybe Shade's going to pick her up a whole lot more considering that some (lol, I'm kidding, I mean nearly all) situations are better suited for Sheik than Zelda. :p Well, I guess that obviously applies to Pichu aswell (much worse though), but I know that no one is going to be prepared for the kind of mindgames he has, heh.

Yo Vodot, I haven't kept up to date with the 2v2 thing in a while, so do you know who Ken and Isai currently use? From what I remembered a while back, they were using double Falcons, but I don't think they would keep that set-up for long.........

Vodot

Smash Apprentice
Vegafuse said:
Yo Vodot, I haven't kept up to date with the 2v2 thing in a while, so do you know who Ken and Isai currently use? From what I remembered a while back, they were using double Falcons, but I don't think they would keep that set-up for long.........

well, they went back to marth/sheik for the most part, but then they lost to taj and forward :p

the most recent videos of them i saw, isai kept to sheik a lot more than c-falcon, and ken used fox a little more than he did marth. those are just recent vids, they could have changed it up over the last couple of months, but who knows.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Well we can mess around with character combinations, and now that Zinth is using more people it makes our team even more flexable.

haha alright vega I look forward to seeing your new play cant wait.

have fun in vegas, bring me a suvenier like a keychain will yah, lol, nahh just kidding you don't have to, have fun.

Gravity

Smash Ace
hmm, I've just recovered from the overnighter at rosters, but he was asleep the whole time...

me and everyone else had a lot of fun though, and we didnt even smash that much but whatever.

the only significant update about smash is that im thinking about making falcon my second

and i can get that anime for you shade, its pretty good, but it just didnt grab me that much.

Top Bottom