• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
1CoG?
Hmm... when is it held? :)

:006:

My house is located in the OKC area, we live about an hours walk away from from Quail Springs Mall. I'd like to give you my phone number, but unfortunately my phone doesn't work atm. Need to get a new charger, amonst other things...

Anyone here go to OU bychance?
They started holdling bi weekly events. Last event was on the 16th, and the next event is on the 30th. Unfortunately, I have other plans. I live within walking distance of quail springs mall (like 5 minutes). Pending on the model of your phone, I could give you a charger.

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if ill get a Christmas break but if I do I'm going to California to visit my fam. If you have any free time this weekend ill go down and play you.

:phone:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'd like to but I'm actually going to travel out to the farm where my puppy is at the moment lol

I'm definitely gonna be free by the second-ish week of December if you're around then . . .

DualCats

Smash Ace
I get off at 8pm tomorrow. Bryan (or anyone in norman, for that matter), are you going to be around?

DualCats

Smash Ace
Andy's car was gone when I woke up so he might even get off early :o Perhaps I'm being too optimistic, lul.

Did you say you needed to borrow a controller or did I make that up? We have gorillions of them, but a lot of them suck and I have no idea where we are hiding the good ones.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Why aren't any of you *****s at my house? Andy, Eriq and I are all home at the same time and Bryan claims to be showing up eventually. This is probably the only time this will actually happen. We will never all be at home at the same time again.

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
Why aren't any of you *****s at my house? Andy, Eriq and I are all home at the same time and Bryan claims to be showing up eventually. This is probably the only time this will actually happen. We will never all be at home at the same time again.
Damn sorry I wish I had a way over there

:phone:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
You should just text people lol

But ya, I wasn't available.

OH MY GOOODDD MY PUPPY IS SO CUTE!!!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
why aren't any of you *****s at my house? Andy, eriq and i are all home at the same time and bryan claims to be showing up eventually. This is probably the only time this will actually happen. We will never all be at home at the same time again.
fo oh phy phy fo tree phy even tree tree

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Might be down to play smash again on Wednesday, and I get my puppy sometime around the 10th ish HOLLAAAA

Until then, all I need to do is work on one paper, and I'm basically done with school.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Attention humans: smashfest at my house on Saturday dualcaturday.

See this thing? -> 602.466.4117 It's my ****ing phone number. Anyone who doesn't have it should program it into your fancy-pants cellular telephones and text me so I have your number.

OKC people should organize a carpool. I will try to have drinks and chips if I don't forget to pick that **** up.

No johns. Show up or you're a dirty ****n heterosexual.

Especially Bryan. That guy just nails vaginas all day.

Top Bottom