• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
My OU email was discontinued and i stopped looking here.

Having said that, Xiroey you should come out to the 1CoG events that are hosted at OU. The only brawl in norman that I see go down. If you want to play and live in the OKC area, my phone number is 918 933 9572.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Yeah. Oklahoma has been out of it for a while. Everyone just kinda lived their lives, go figure- lol

But anyhow, thanks to those who bothered to read the post. I'll probably throw a Brawl Tournament ...but I want to play melee lol.

I'll keep you guys posted on things though.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Not sure but I just played my first game of HoTS and my favorite unit is baller again (HAIDERALISSKUU)

I wish that burrowing unit that spawns ranged units was more imba though. No reason to use him over infestors yet imo :/ You need so many though what it spawns is pretty ridiculous in DPS. I'd rather have something that spawns lots of range units with less DPS and less HP but more consistent just to use as a buffer tool though instead of like spines or whatever.

DualCats

Smash Ace
My family has disowned dispwnd me for being gay and as such I have no plans for thanksgiving whatsoever.

Are there any other lonely, disenfranchised *******s who want to smash on thursday?

I'll have to double check to see if I actually don't have work that day but I think I'll be free all day.

EDIT: Also, I'm a girl now.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be busy until December 15th. Afterwards, that frustration would be built up and I'mma **** you all.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
My OU email was discontinued and i stopped looking here.

Having said that, Xiroey you should come out to the 1CoG events that are hosted at OU. The only brawl in norman that I see go down. If you want to play and live in the OKC area, my phone number is 918 933 9572.

1CoG?
Hmm... when is it held? :)

:006:

My house is located in the OKC area, we live about an hours walk away from from Quail Springs Mall. I'd like to give you my phone number, but unfortunately my phone doesn't work atm. Need to get a new charger, amonst other things...

Anyone here go to OU bychance?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
The Day my exam is done, i'm free to play.

i'm probably free to play as soon as I finish my essays actually cause the one exam I have is about the philosophy of art which is gonna be freeeeeeeeeeeeee

Someone should invite Po.

Top Bottom