• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Tomorrow is my day of melee.
Everyone who's good at the game should play as well.

Tomorrow's also my UMVC3 training day.
Everyone who's good should give me tips tomorrow as well.

[edit]

Also because there were 3 birthdays this month (Andy, Karl, Josh) we should hold something tomorrow to celebrate. I propose strippers + alcohol + Bryan Hoke's head on a platter

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
no way will i ever give you my number homie HOLLLAAAAA

I'll b down in Norman sometime this afternoon. PO I SEE YOU LURKING GET YOUR *** OVER SO I CAN **** IT IN SF AND MARVEL

Nova2X

Smash Cadet

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Little rock and Tyler are a bit too far for my liking, I won't be able to make those.

Chris, Brandon, and Yawara gotta rep in Absolute Battle next month, dat marvel and persona.

edit: and Matt

FoxstepCEO

Smash Rookie
Thanks for letting me borrow the floor, I got KO'd from being up since work that morning. It was fun to play as always. Hopefully I'll go from playing like I'm 8 years behind in Melee to like......6 years behind. It was fun to play GG and SF4 again, surprised I could still do Viper stuff on stick -and- pad. What games is every else trying to pick up?

Pablo: I totally forgot about AB coming up! Are you able to take that weekend off to come with us? It'll be hype! Also, what days are you off during the week?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I just wanna get good enough to have lots of competitive fun at Marvel, SF, and I guess Persona if everyone's gonna play it.

I'd rather everyone drop persona for KoF though <.<

FoxstepCEO

Smash Rookie
I just wanna get good enough to have lots of competitive fun at Marvel, SF, and I guess Persona if everyone's gonna play it.

I'd rather everyone drop persona for KoF though <.<

I'm always down for KoF, in fact I think Chris will probably have fun guessing which of my characters will get hated most. Kim a.k.a Hard Kick, or Takuma 'when does this combo friggin stop, I just got grabbed' Sakasaki.

Would you be up to play some KoF sometime with us?

:phone:

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Well octoberfist was announced not too long ago, it's in wichita on Oct 27th. I would rather go to this than absolute battle, a tad bit closer and is a single day event as opposed to the 2-day for dallas. Still no smash though.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'll be at the Student Union for some time tomorrow. Guess I can get information on securing a venue for a tournament while I'm there, assuming that's where I can get info and if we don't have a venue secured yet.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I LIKE BIG BIRD, BUT WE'RE SENDING HIM TO KFC

basically what he said

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
all people are created equally. however, some people are more equal than others. CAUSE DAS WHAT UP!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Karl Williams is my running mate cause in 2024, same sex, interracial marrying your pets is gonna be the new liberal movement, and I need someone to rally the young voters.

I also promise to send Big Bird to the ends of the universe.

Shade_

Smash Ace
lol I leave for like a year and there are still Kuni references?

And by the way Yawara, you got my vote after promising to send Big Bird to the end of the Universe-

Top Bottom